Unsuspected Visitor

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter were in our room, just about to fall asleep in bed.

It had been two weeks since we got married and everything was as good as it could be.

I raised my hand so I was looking up at the ring while I lay on my back, Baxter laying his head on my chest as he snoozed.

The ring was given a spell by a Witch demon, the same one who married us, so it could work with my powers whenever I use them.

I turned my hand invisible and smiled when the ring also turned invisible along with it.

I then turned my head to the left and saw the lamp on the bedside table.

I turned my hand visible again and passed it through the lamp, the ring also passing through it as well.

I still can't believe I'm married.

I looked down at Baxter and smiled.

He was wearing a matching ring on his finger, but it was being covered by the gloves he normally wore on his hands.

I wrapped my arms around my husband and pulled him closer, burying my face into his kneck.

As I started to doze off and was about to fall asleep, we were suddenly awoken by the shrill ringing of our phone as it rang loudly.

Startled awake, Baxter looked around worried, trying to blink the sleep out of his eyes while I reached over and grabbed the phone, answering it.

"Hello?" I asked groggily, still tired.

"Hey (Y/N), you've got someone down here looking for you. Just wanted to let you know. She demanded to speak to you and won't leave until you come down" explained Husk on the other end.

He sounded just as tired as I was.

"Who is she?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with my other hand.

"She didn't say, but she woke me up with that stupid buzzer Charlie installed down here to page me whenever I'm trying to sleep in my room and someone comes in late at night. Stupid fucking idea if you ask me, just close the damn hotel at night, but NOOOO! Just install a fucking buzzer to wake me up while I try to sleep!" Ranted Husk angrily.

I sigh as I listened to him rant on about being woken up to tend to guests checking in late at night.

Baxter yawned and flopped his head back down on my chest. He then wrapping his arms around my kneck and leaned up, kissing my kneck while straddling my hips.

"Husk, just tell her to wait until morning. You woke up Baxter and I think he wants to have late night sex now" I said tiredly, trying to turn my head away while Baxter trailed his kissed up my kneck to my cheek, trying to kiss my lips.

"Oooh....sorry...." trailed off Husk.

I could faintly hear someone talking on the other end.

No

Demanding on the other end of the phone and trying to argue with Husk.

Husk sigh so deeply, I started feeling bad for the Cat demon.

He was taking a lot of abuse at the moment with these late night demands from the other hotel guests.

It was starting to take a toll on him. He was getting dark bags under his eyes and his wings and ears were always droopy. His tail was also dragging along the ground.

I sigh in defeat.

"OK, I'll be down there in a few. Just,  hang in there, ok?" I say.

"OK. Be quick, I don't think she'll wait for too long" said Husk.