The Magne Mystery PRT.5

With Maycee: 

Maycee managed to snap out of her shock, shaking her head and smiling. 

“Oh no, my name’s Maycee. My mother’s name is Elizabeth. You probably remember her from a long time ago, after you were cast out of Heaven? Elizabeth Evergreen, a Witch. You’re my father” said Maycee, smiling as she introduced herself. 

The Misfits all backed away, not wanting to get in the way, in case something happened. 

The tension in the air was so thick, it was suffocating. Everyone could see the anger in Lilith’s eyes, the Queen of Hell looming over her husband. 

“Lucifer Magne, did you cheat on me sometime after we got married?” asked Lilith sinisterly, her eyes glowing white in anger as her hair began to flow through the air. 

Lucifer began to sweat nervously, gulping. 

“W-Well...yes, I think. If I remember correctly, it was during one of the times I went to visit Heaven to tell God of Hell’s growing progress. I think it was a little over 200 years ago?” said Lucifer, trying to recall when it was. 

Lilith hissing/growled in anger, baring her fangs. 

“I had JUST gotten PREGNANT with Charlie at that time! WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME LIKE THAT!?” yelled Lilith, her nails growing into claws, her hair now flowing angrily.

Lucifer panicked, shaking her head.

“It was an honest mistake! I didn’t even remember her after I left, I completely forgot about her, until now that is! I only love you, my lovely Succubus Queen” said Lucifer, trying to get his wife to calm down. 

Everyone else could only stand aside, awkwardly glancing away, Charlie and Maycee standing beside each other and watching the situation unfold before them.

Maycee felt bad about mentioning her mother. Perhaps she shouldn’t have said what she had. Sure, Lucifer may be her father, but he had his own wife and daughter.

Lilith angrily turned around and stormed off, leaving the hotel. 

“Lilith! Honey wait! Let me explain!” called Lucifer, calling out to his wife. 

Before he could run after her, he quickly turned and gave Charlie a hug. 

“Stay safe, alright? I’ll try to explain everything to your mother before you come back. And remember, don’t take shit from other demons” said Lucifer, smiling as he looked down at his daughter.

Charlie smiled and nodded. 

“I will, daddy. Now go quickly, before she murders half of Pentagram city” said Charlie, smiling at first, but frowned worriedly when she mentioned the last part. 

Lucifer sighed and nodded. 

He didn’t mind if his wife murdered a few denizens, he just wanted to be sure she didn’t leave him for what he had done a little over 200 years ago. 

Lucifer quickly left, rushing off to find his wife. 

(Y/N)’s Pov: 

The room was silent, nobody daring to say a single word. 

Crymini crossed her arms, glancing away awkwardly. 

“Well...that was awkward…” muttered the Dalmation Hellhound demoness, sneering. 

Mimzy nodded in agreement, her hands on her hips. 

“That’s one thing I can agree with you” said Mimzy, frowning.