Extermination PRT 1

(Y/N) Pov:

Me, Baxter, Husk, and Niffty were all in the living room watching the news.

Me and Baxter sat side by side on one end of the main sofa while Husk and Niffty sat on the other end, Niffty cuddling into Husk's soft chest fur.

"-and as for the weather now, we'll be having a downpour of acid rain that is expected to rain for four days straight! It is advised for all demons to stay indoors until it stops raining. The acid rain is expected to start later tonight, going all the way to Friday night" explained Katy.

Tom chuckled and nodded.

"That's right Katy! Don't wanna to have to clean up the skeletal and mushy remains of demons who didn't stay indoors from the acid rain. Good thing the buildings are acid rain-proof. If you are planning on going out in those four days, it is suggested you wear a full acid rain protection suit to protect yourselves from the acid rain. These acid rain suits can be purchased at any local supermarket for just $29.99 each! So stop by your local super market and buy yourself an acid rain suit so you can go out in the acid rain. Remember folks, buy one while you still can, or just simply stay indoors. Just make sure you have lots of food and water with you" said Tom cheerfully.

"In other news, the Happy Hotel is rising in patients and guests who are staying temporarily before redemption. The owner, Charlotte Mogne, has commented saying that it was not only her, but the help of all the Misfits who also live and work at the hotel who help make it a success. Now-" said Katy.

While Katy was talking about the hotel, Tom had raised his finger and was pushing the earpiece in his ear so he could hear better, looking very concerned.

"Sorry to interrupt folks. I have just received startling news" started Tom, cutting Katy off from what she was about to say.

Katy looked confused at Tom for the interruption.

Tom then turned to the camera, a serious look on his face, or gas mask?

"Folks, not only must you stay indoors from the acid rain, but we have just received a warning from the Exterminator Warning Squad that there will be an extermination happening tonight during the acid rain. Please, stay indoors, and whatever you do, do NOT have ANY lights on. It is advised that you all remain in the dark as to not attract any Exterminators. It is currently 12:30pm, so close up shops before 6:00pm and get home as soon as possible. The estimated time for the extermination is 7:30pm, and the rain is said to start 6:30" explained Tom.

Katy gasped.

"You heard it here folks. Acid rain AND an extermination all in the same day! This is Katy Killjoy-" said Katy.

"-and Tom Trench, signing off with you live. Stay safe, and stay inside" concluded Tom.

The two got up from the table and left before the camera could actually turn off the live broadcast.

We could only assume that they were leaving so they could get home before the acid rain and extermination begins.

"Should we-?" Started Husk.

He was interrupted when Charlie's voice spoke through the intercom.

"All hotel residents, please stay inside and in your rooms at all times. Avoid turning on lights as to not attract any Exterminators. There will also be acid rain that will be lasting for four days. It is advised that you all stay inside the hotel until it stops. All Misfits, please meet in the living room for a staff meeting" said Charlie, sounding worried.

The four of us exchanged worried glances.

A shadow suddenly materialized and was holding my cell phone.