Turf war

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter were lounging around in the lobby with Husk and Niffty.

Me and Baxter were sitting on the front desk, side by side. Baxter was watching me type away a new hacking code that my older brother, Hacker, asked me to make.

Since he's mute and can't speak, he wrote down the basic info on what the code is supposed to do.

Now, I don't have all those hacking abilities that my brother has, but I do know how to start up the basic schematics for the viruses my brother wants me to make.

Have I mentioned my brother is able to control any electronic device no matter how strong the firewall is? He's able to bypass any firewall and security measures on any device anywhere in Pentagram City, no matter how far away they are. He's also able to travel through electronics, like teleportation.

Anyway, I had the hard drive plugged into my laptop and was typing away, focusing real hard on getting the code done before sending it off to my brother.

Baxter sat next to me, making some suggestions and helping me edit the code for the virus my brother asked for.

He named it Black Out.

Husk was sitting behind the desk and drinking, you guessed it, alcohol.

Niffty was again, dusting the computer monitor while also leaning over his shoulder as he drank from his bottle.

It was all quiet.

CRAAAASH

We all jumped, looking up at the front door to the lobby.

Through the windows that lined the walls, we saw an explosion happening through the window on the far left. We heard someone scream as a silhouette of a Snake demon flies from the left side where the explosion happened, all the way to the far right window. Another silhouette, a female demon, runs from the left side to the right, holding two bombs in her hands.

We all exchanged confused and worried glances.

Me and Baxter jumped off the front desk, me summoning a shadow to take my laptop so it was safe. Husk and Niffty both jumped over the front desk and ran after us as we burst through the front doors to see what was going on.

The four of us halted in our tracks as we stood on the front step just outside the hotel.

Sir Pentious, a Cobra demon, was slithered and avoiding the bombs that were being thrown at him. He stopped slithering for a second to shoot a missile from the bazooka he was holding at the demon throwing the bombs.

The said demon was none other than Cherri Bomb, a Cyclops demon. She jumped up high in the air, doing a back flip as the missile sailed just below where she used to stand. Losing its target, the missile than started flying sporadically until it hit and exploded on the ground behind her. Cherri Bomb, landing on the ground gracefully, threw two bombs at Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious flinched as the two bombs sailed towards him.

Two egg bois jumped in front of Sir Pentious, exploding into oblivion, saving thier boss.

Sir Pentious growled and aimed his bazooka at Cherri Bomb and started firing.

Me, Baxter, Husk and Niffty just stood there, watching.

I decided to take charge.

"Niffty, go tell Charlie what's going on. Have her keep all the hotel residents in thier rooms until further notice. Husk, go find Angel and bring him out here, see if he can maybe talk to Cherri Bomb and have her stop fighting so close to the hotel" I say.