Drunk Lemon

Just a little note: this is a combination of two different requests. The reader getting drunk and both she and Baxter having sex but Angel interrupts them.

Baxter's Pov:

We all sat around the bar.

This was the fourth day of the acid rain storm, and still no sign of that tornado.

Katy and Tom have been getting help from Hacker, (Y/N)'s older brother, with broadcasting thier Skype calls to all TVs in Hell.

Speaking of Katy and Tom, the Channel 666 news was on the TV above the bar.

"It appears the acid rain storm is finally starting to show signs of slowing down, meaning we should be in the clear for no tornados!" Exclaimed Katy happily. She was skyping from her bedroom again, wearing a white tank top and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"That's a good thing too. An acid rain tornado is even worse than a regular tornado. Especially if it were an F5 class" said Tom. He was in his dining room and was wearing a blue Hoodie and his hair didn't appear to be brushed.

As the news kept playing, the rest of us sat around talking.

I glanced over at (Y/N) and saw that she was VERY drunk.

"Hey (Y/N)? You ok?" I asked, tapping her shoulder.

"O-Oh ya Baxtie-waxtie. I-I'm fi-fine!" She said, her words slurred.

"Uh...clearly you're drunk" I say.

"W-whaaaat? Nooo...hehe....I-I'm fine I'm fine. I-I didn't even *hic* didn't even d-drink that m-much" she said, getting a little tipsy.

Husk glanced up from the glass he was drying.

"You drank twenty glasses of red wine and an entire bottle of one of the weaker vodkas" stated Husk, deadpanned.

I blanched back in shock, gasping.

"Twenty fucking glasses wine AND a bottle of vodka and NO ONE NOTICED!!!" I screeched.

Crymini and Husk winced in pain, thier ears twitching and lowering slightly.

"Baxter, if you would, please stop screaming" said Mimzy, crossing her arms.

(Y/N) just giggled and slumped her head down on the counter.

"You know what! I'm taking you to bed" I said, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and pulling her out of the room.

She was so drunk that she wouldn't walk, so she just floated above the floor, her legs turned into a long shadowy tail as I pulled her to elevators.

Angel's Pov:

I watched Baxter pull (Y/N) out of the room and glanced around.

My eyes widen a little when I saw that same Lizard demon, Liam I think, sitting at one of the tables in the center of the room, facing us.

In his hand was a half full bottle of beer, about fifty other bottles surrounding him, most of them empty. He was glaring at Baxter and (Y/N) just before they rounded the corner before turning back to us, just glaring. His eyes were half open and red, several deep bite marks all over his face and arms.

Baxter told us what happened yesterday.
I snorted at the thought.

Liam's eye seemed to glare at me when I snorted, trying not to laugh.

I felt a shiver go down my spine and averted my eyes from the pissed Lizard demon.

Baxter's Pov: