The Magne Mystery PRT.12

With Lezabel: 

The Dark Witch screamed in rage, grabbing a rather large bookcase nearby, picking it up and throwing it at the nearby wall. 

The wood shattered, the books falling to the ground and making a mess. 

Lezabel then grabbed a chair that was also nearby and threw it at an opposite wall, the thing also shattering. 

She had been watching through the eyes of all of her demon hunters, the crystal ball having pulled up a large holographic screen with many different screens showing what the demon hunters were seeing. 

Every single one of the screens went black as they all died, having been killed one by one by the Misfits. 

This angered Lezabel, causing her to go into a fit of rage as she began destroying and throwing furniture around the large room. 

Breathing hard and trying to calm down, she stood up straight and fixed her hair. 

“Crystal ball, what...the FUCK...happened?” asked the Dark Witch, gritting her teeth, but already knew the answer. 

The crystal ball glowed up before answering. 

“It appears that the Misfits had killed all of your demon hunters, including your more powerful one that you sent after the Shadow Exterminator demoness to retrieve the spellbook” said the crystal ball. 

Lezabel nodded, trying to keep calm. 

“I am aware of that. Why it went after her husband first, I have no idea, but that doesn’t matter now. I want to see how they all died, pull up their final minutes of living” demanded Lezabel, feeling her anger rise and bubble over. 

The crystal ball glowed up brightly, taking the first screen and making it bigger so that Lezabel could watch it more clearly as it rewinded the footage.  

Playing it over, Lezabel could see that the first demon hunter was trying to attack an Imp, the Imp having shot it with his laser gun before quickly running over to someone’s mansion. The demon hunter followed, jumping over the fence and trying to attack again, but was stabbed through the head with a sword by an Owl demon right before the screen went black. 

The next footage showed three demons. One the Princess of Hell, another a Moth demoness, and the final the Radio demon. The demon hunter tried tackling them, but exploded when it was hit by a sudden bolt of electricity from the CN Tower-like building that was in Hellonto. 

The next footage showed the demon hunter in what appears to be a turf war between it and a winged Cat demon. It tried jumping at the winged Cat demon, but was pulled back by something and fell to the ground before getting stabbed in the back by a large pink sewing needle. The Cat demon then tackled the demon hunter and bit down around its neck, cutting off its means of breathing as it slowly bled out. 

The next footage showed three Spider demons, two of which looked like twins while the other looked different from them. The demon hunter was shot by two of the Spider demons, probably brothers as they shot every bullet they had into it. When they ran out of ammo, they quickly jumped away and quickly ran over to where their sister was, aiming her bazooka at the demon hunter as it tried attacking them. The sister shot her bazooka, causing the demon hunter’s head to explode as it was throttled back by the missile. 

The next footage showed the demon hunter looking around in confusion before getting stabbed by twin katanas, trying to throw someone off of its back. The Shadow Siren demoness then appeared, having been invisible. Whoever had been on the demon hunter’s back had jumped off and quickly run off, allowing the Shadow Siren demoness to do her signature death screech, causing the demon hunter to howl in pain before its head exploded.