Ch.2

(Y/N) Pov:

I died sometime during 1915 I think.

I couldn't remember exactly, but I think it was around that year.

It's currently 2019 I believe.

Time sure does fly when you're in Hell.

Demons don't exactly age since you remain the same age from when you die, but Lucifer will make a toddler older so they can survive in Hell as a teen. It's confusing if you try it think about it too much.

You've got different demons from different centuries and eras. Some are younger than others. Others are older.

You can't forget the different demon species here in Hell.

Some demons are animal themed, like cats, dogs, wolves, fish, deer, owls, etc. Some demons are more humanoid, while others are sometimes inanimate objects like the Television demon who literally has a TV for a head.

Me?

I'm a Shadow demon.

But I'm also part Exterminator.

Basically, Shadow demons have the ability to phase through walls, go invisible, and become shadows on a wall. Since I'm a Shadow demon, we have no use for clothes and jewelry, since they tend to get in the way and will just give us away when we go invisible. It's like I'm wearing a full body, skin tight suit. Only....I'm not. I can't forget to mention that I can also summon small shadow figures to hand me stuff from the 'void'. I like to think of it as my own personal locker where I can summon a shadow to hand me something from or put something in it. The shadows also warn me about any disturbances anywhere around me.

As for my Exterminator half.

I have purple wings that fade from darker to lighter with the arm of the wings pure gold. I also have a glowing white, half-melted halo above my head. As an Exterminator, I also have the ability to summon my weapon. A black, obsidian scythe that can turn into a metal parasol when I need to shoot beams of energy (it mainly helps with aiming the magic and spells I cast).

Oh!

I can't forget!

Shadow demons normally have flowing black mist hair.

I have (H/L), (F/C) galaxy mist hair!

The reason why I'm a Shadow Exterminator demon (as what other demons like to call me) is because I was partially catholic and constantly prayed. Since murder is still a sin, I became a demon.

Guess it was hard for Lucifer and God to decide where I was gonna go.

I heard from one demon, who heard from a friend, who heard from a family member, who heard from their cousin, who overheard someone else talking about it, who heard from their father who was close friends with Lucifer that the two decided I would become half Exterminator, half Demon. They also had to decide where I would be going.

Or at least that's the rumor that's been going around as to why I'm half Demon and half Exterminator.

In the end, I came to Hell.

I never really had any reason to use my Exterminator powers, since I don't know how to trigger them without getting very angry to the point where I want to murder everyone.

I don't want to forget about my dad.

He came to Hell because he was caught robbing a bank.

He became a bank robber after he got a letter saying that I died. He got shot in the face, his head exploding. That's why he's a Flaming Skull Head demon. His flames are red and orange and he likes wearing grey suits. He also likes to call himself 'Regent'.