The Magne Mystery PRT.16

With the Misfits: 

All three groups had managed to return back to the parking lot the second they got the message from Lennix, everyone gasping in shock at what they saw. 

The van that the Spider Siblings had was now completely destroyed, having been ripped in half and tossed aside like it was nothing. 

“Oh COME ON! You have GOT to be FUCKING KIDDING ME!” screamed Angel angrily. 

“Oh no!” exclaimed Molly, gasping in shock. 

Arackniss sighed in annoyance, shaking his head and crossing his arms. 

“We stole that van because someone stole our jeep back in New Devsy. Now we have to steal another vehicle here” muttered Arackniss. 

Charlie just glanced over at the three, raising her eyebrow. 

She had specifically told Angel and Arackniss to STOP stealing vehicles, and allowed them to keep the jeep as long as they promised not to steal anymore. 

Everyone froze, the Scorpion Monster demon screeching in anger as it managed to finally break through the pile of rocks and boulders, only to find that the three Imps were now gone. 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?” screamed Crymini, drawing her katanas, everyone else doing the same with their weapons. The Spider brothers had gotten more ammo before they all left the hotel, now fully loaded and ready to shoot the thing that was probably the reason why their ride was completely destroyed. 

“Who the Hell knows. All we know is that thing attacked the van the Imps were in” said Husk angrily, baring his fangs. 

“Speaking of the Imps, where the fuck are they?” asked Vaggie, looking around, trying to find any hint on where the three could have run off to. 

“Who knows, all we can do is hope that they’re safe” said Charlie. 

The large Scorpion Monster demon caught sight of the Misfits, growling/hissing lowly, recognizing the other targets that it was supposed to kill. 

“Should we wait for the south group to return?” asked Niffty, noticing that (Y/N), Baxter, Maycee and Serenade were nowhere to be seen. 

Alastor just chuckled, shaking his head. 

“If we do, that thing could kill us all, not that I’m complaining about it. But I do not wish to stand around and have us all be eaten by that thing while we wait for the others” said Alastor, grinning evilly as he returned his attention back to the Scorpion Monster demon. 

The Scorpion Monster demon dashed forward, striking first. 

Everyone jumped out of the way, sticking close to their respected groups while also avoiding the Scorpion Monster demon. 

“Alright, here’s the plan. Everyone stay close to the groups you’re already in. If that thing attacks your group, another group will try to get its attention to draw it away so that you could regroup and do the same. Try to find its weakness, and don’t let it get too close with those tails and pinsirs” commanded Charlie, taking charge since Lennix wasn’t there to make a plan of attack. 

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

The Scorpion Monster demon decided to try and attack the Spider siblings first. 

Molly jumped to the right while Arackniss jumped to the left, Angel jumping straight up and doing a front flip, landing on the Scorpion Monster demon’s back. Because he was a Jumping Spider demon, he was able to jump higher than his siblings.