The Magne Mystery PRT.2

With Maycee: 

“What do you mean you won’t let me go to Hell!?” exclaimed Maycee angrily, following one of the Angels that was taking her to God. 

The Angel sighed in annoyance, having heard this question from the Angel Witch Demon a million times since she arrived. 

“We’re not letting go down to Hell just so you can find your mother. Where did you even get the idea that she’s down there?” asked the Angel, not even turning to look at her. 

“Uh...w-well…” began Maycee, trying to come up with an excuse. 

She didn’t want to tell the truth, that she got a letter telling her to meet someone down there, just in case they got in trouble and were punished for contacting her. 

Shaking her head, Maycee glared. 

“I just have to! I think I may have found a possible lead, but I need to test my theory by going down there to see if it’s true” said Maycee. 

The Angel sighed and turned around, annoyed. 

“I’m sorry, but we are not letting you go down to a place like that. It’s too dangerous down there, and if something happened to you, well...who knows” said the Angel, shrugging. 

Maycee sighed, nodding in understanding. 

“Alright. I get it, Hell is dangerous, especially for someone like me. But I’m part demon! My dad is Lucifer, I’m sure he’ll vouch for me” said Maycee, smirking proudly. 

The Angel rolled his eyes and turned around, continuing his way to God’s temple. 

“Come on! My dad can’t be that bad, can he? He used to be an Angel, too!” said Maycee, smiling as she quickly followed the Angel inside the large temple. 

“Your father is no longer an Angel, instead he has chosen to become the Ruler of Hell” said the voice of God from within the temple. 

The Angel kneeled down, bowing in respect. 

“Sir, I have brought Maycee to you so that you may convince her not to go to Hell. She wishes to go down there so that she may find her mother” explained the Angel. 

“Does she now?” said the voice of God. 

“I found a lead! I know I can find her. I have the skills I need to find her!” exclaimed Maycee, looking around the temple. 

“Really? What skills have you learned?” asked God curiously. 

Maycee now felt awkward, chuckling nervously. 

“Uh...the skills I learned from detective shows and games….hehe…” said Maycee, trailing off. 

The Angel sighed and rolled his eyes, slapping his forehead in annoyance. 

“Mayce, I understand that you wish to find your mother, but I’m afraid I can not allow you to go down to Hell. Your father is a busy ruler, he has his responsibilities as a husband and father, alongside running Hell. Hell is no place for you, and I hope you understand that” explained God, trying to reason with Maycee. 

Maycee gasped. 

“My dad is married AND he’s a father!” exclaimed Maycee, shocked to hear this. 

The Angel turned to Maycee, a little confused as to why she looked happy. 

“Indeed. He met his wife after being cast out of Heaven. She used to be a human, but turned demon. They have a daughter, Charlotte Magne. A lovely demoness, you see. Her hotel helped teach demons about redemption, allowing them to come up to Heaven” explained God.