The Hazbin Project PRT.4

Baxter's Pov:

I yawned as I continued to look through the blurry images from the message, going through them all one frame at a time.

So far, nothing.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 1:00am.

I sigh and turned back to the screen.

I stopped at one certain image, seeing that it was less blurred and warped than the others.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. I tapped on the image, making it inhance as much as possible by double tapping and turning the dial that appeared upwards. Reaching the max, it still wasn't enough.

But I didn't let it discourage me.

I took the image and swiped it to a seperate screen I had opened up. Using the minimal commands the crystal tablet thingy has, I did a quick scan of the still image. The scan allowed me to see a glowing white outline of the demon on screen. The message had been recorded from the torso and up.

I was a bit puzzled though.

Why did the outline show a pair of horns?

(Y/N) doesn't have horns.

I decided to do a secondary scan of the still image, allowing it to take a more detailed scan of the demon on screen.

The more detailed scan finished, revieling the complete image of my wife.

But she looked different.

I gasped.

I don't even recognize her.

Instead of misty galexy hair, she has a pair of horns on her head, similar to an Exterminator, with a smaller pair on either side of her head below the main horns. Her wings looked different too, being feathers now with the arm of the wings still gold. She had a V shaped stripe across her chest, one small spike on either shoulder. Her mouth still hade those two teeth-like parts to it, but her eyes were different. Her left eye was like a circle, two top lashes, one bigger and one smaller and three equal sized ones on the bottom. Her right eye was a white X. The halo on her head had also changed. It was still half-melted, but it now had two small crossed on either side of an arrow shape that was pointing up. It looked more like a crown now, like it was more complete.

This couldn't be my wife, (Y/N). I didn't want to believe it, but it was HER voice we heard in the message. SHE sent it to Lucifer.

THIS must be WHY she disapeared.

Time Skip

In the morning

The Dining Room

I was standing at the head of the table, showing everyone the image I had found from the corrupted message. Everyone else was sitting around the table, waiting to hear what I had to say. Boss had ordered his assassins not to speak, and the Inner Circle demons were staying silent.

"That CAN NOT be (Y/N). She looks NOTHING like the (Y/N) we know!" said Vaggie, glaring at me.

Crymini rolled her eyes and glared at Vaggie.

"But it was HER voice we ALL heard in the message. SHE sent this for us, so it HAS to be her" argued Crymini.

"Exactly, which means THIS must be the reason why she had disapeared. Maybe she saw that she was begining to turn into one of THOSE things out there. She knew that if she stayed, she would hurt us, so she left to protect us" I said, nodding in approval.