Lost memory PRT 1

(Y/N) Pov:

I was about ready to go to bed.

After what happened with Baxter and that strange serum, Charlie had me and Baxter take a couple days off.

Me to heal my chest wound and Baxter to get some sleep to make sure there's no other purple serum in his system in case he went berserk again.

Angel said he had recognized the serum when it fell out of a giant steampunk blimp while he and Cherri Bomb were sneaking onto it.

Anyway.

I lay down in my bed and sigh.

Baxter is in his room sleeping.

I rolled over and looked up at Venus, my pink Venus fly trap pirhana plant.

I sigh again before rolling over in bed, letting sleep take over.

Time skip to morning

Baxter's Pov:

Me and the other Misfits were all in the dining room, just about finished eating.

I glanced around, worried.

"Baxter, she's probably sleeping in. You did try to forcefully experiment on her yesterday. Give her a break" grumbled Husk.

Niffty nodded in agreement.

"Yah, you did take her core heart out and removed her halo from above her head. It must have drained her energy a lot" said Niffty.

I sigh and glanced at the doorway.

My eyes widen when I spotted (Y/N) walking out the front door.

I got up emediatly and ran after her.

"Baxter!? Where are you going!?" Yelled Vaggie.

I didn't answer and kept running, pushing the door open and looking around.

I spotted (Y/N) about to fly off, her wings open and her colors monotone.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled out.

She turned and cocked her head to the side, confused.

"Where are you going?" I asked, running over.

I heard the front door open.

I didn't need to turn to see that the other Misfits had rushed out as well.

"(Y/N)? Who's (Y/N)?" She asked, confused.

I was stunned.

"(Y/N)? You're (Y/N)! That's your name!" I say desperately.

She shook her head.

"My name's not (Y/N). I don't have a name. Demons call me Exterma. I'm an Exterminator for God. Heaven's Exterminators" she said, looking down at me.

"B-but....don't you remember me?" I asked, feeling tears pricking my eyes, threatening to fall.

She looked confused.

"I don't know you. Who are you?" She asked.

"It's me, Baxter! We were best friends before we died. We were going to meet in New York, and I was going to....." I started saying, choking up.

I started crying.

I heard the other Misfits walking over.

"(Y/N), you do remember us, right?" Asked Charlie sadly.