The Magne Mystery PRT.19

Heaven: 

Over 200 years ago: 

With Lezabel: 

The sky was clear in Heaven, like it normally was for the last few hundred years, the peace and tranquility giving everyone an air of happiness. 

The Angels were all minding their own business, some of them heading to work, being Guardian Angels and watching over family and friends. They enjoyed watching over their family and friends, making sure they were doing alright in the Living World, giving them subtle hints whenever they see them struggling or in need of help. 

The architecture and buildings tended to change depending on the century, meaning the architecture now is in the Georgian and Regency period. If it were in the 21st century, the architecture and buildings would reflect that of the century. 

Eight Witches, sisters with the powers of the eight different elements, were walking through the city of Heaven. They were just enjoying a nice day, chatting and doing some shopping, although they hadn’t bought anything yet. 

Lezabel, the eldest, was walking just behind her sisters, chatting to the second eldest, Astra. 

“So, what are you planning on doing next week?” asked Astra, curious to hear what her older sister was doing. 

Lezabel shrugged, her arms crossed. 

“Not sure yet, but I’m probably going to study up on Hell creatures. I’m planning on going down to Hell maybe in the next month or two so I can finally get my book published on the different species” explained Lezabel, smiling. 

Astra nodded, but frowned. 

“Are you sure going down there is such a good idea? I mean...not to sound mean or rude or anything, but...Hell is kind of dangerous, what with all the demons roaming around” said Astra, a little nervous just thinking about it. 

Lezabel smiled, chuckling. 

“Come on, Lucifer is working on building a city where demons can live, and it’s near its completion. I even heard there are other cities being built that are based off of cities in the Living World, although it’s just a rumor, and I don’t know if it’s true or not” explained Lezabel. 

Astra still looked unsure, not wanting her eldest sister to get hurt if she went down there, but nodded in understanding. She knew that the Dark Witch was powerful enough to protect herself, being the eldest sister of the eight elements. 

What worried the Light Witch more was the fact that most of the Angels were afraid of the eldest sister, fearing she may turn evil just because she’s a Dark Witch. It was a cliche that wasn’t always true, and most Angels knew this. 

Astra was just worried that by going down to Hell to study Hell creatures, the Angels would fear her even more. No one dared go down to Hell, unless they were Exterminators of course. 

Before she could say anything else, though, several screams were heard from somewhere nearby. 

This caused the eight sisters to pause, shocked and confused as to what was going on. 

They all exchanged glances before nodding, quickly rushing off to find out where the source of the screams were coming from.

They ran all the way to the temple, halting in their tracks at what they saw. 

There was a giant Quetzalcoatl that had wrapped itself around the temple of God, its wings large and outstretched, flapping as it roared in anger and rage.