Insanity PRT 1

Sir Pentious' Pov: 

I was laughing evily in my giant steampunk blimp. I was at the main controls. 

My minions were all cheering and laughing evily as well. 

"BEHOLD MY MINIONS!!!! For I have created a SUPER SERUM that will make a demon go COMPLETELY BERSERK!!!!! With this serum, I will take over FULL CONTROL of PENTAGRAM CITY!!!!! I call it, SERUM 6!" I laughed insanely. 

I raised the small vial of purple galaxy liquid up in the air and laughed. 

"Oh yes Mr.Boss Man! You're so evil" said #23.

"Yes Mr.Boss Man! You're the MOST evil" said #12

I smiled triumphally and held the vial up. 

"With this serum, I WILL BECOME THE NEW RULER OF HELL!!!" I screamed, my hood flaring open.

One of the egg bois came into the room with a bottle of champaign. 

"To Mr.Boss Man!" said #104, raising the bottle up in the air. 

He then popped the bottle open, making the cork bounce against the walls and ceiling multiple times before hitting me in the face.

"AHHH!!! YOU IDIOT!!!" I screamed at #104. 

My eyes then widen and I started panicking when I saw that the vial had been knocked out of my hand and was rolling to an open floor window.  

"NOOOOO!!!!" I screeched, diving for the vial with the serum. 

I tried to grab it, but it rolling out the open floor window, down into the streets of Pentagram City. 

I grit my teeth and slowly turned my head, glaring at #104. 

"We're gonna have a looooong discussion in my office, RIGHT now" I say, glaring at the small egg boi cowering behind the open bottle of champaign. 

3rd person: 

The small vial of purple galaxy serum had fallen out of the steampunk blimp and was falling down towards the streets of Pentagram city. 

It fell into the gaint, poofy hairstyle of a Poodle demon. She walked down the street and into the Happy Hotel. 

"Hi, I'd like to check in?" she asked in her French accent. 

The winged Cat demon removed the bottle of alcohol from my mouth and got ready to type. 

"Sure, name?" he asked. 

"Chichi Poochinie, I'll be staying four months until I can get a steady job" she says. 

The Cat demon nodded and typed the info into the system. 

"Demon ID?' he asked.

The Poodle demon nodded and took out her ID card and handed it to the Cat demon. 

He scanned the card and the system beeped green. 

He then grabbed a key from the wall behind him and turned back to the poodle demon. 

"Here ya go kid. You're in room 1604 on the 16th floor. There's a menu and guest handbook already up there for you to read. Hope you have a wonderful stay" He said grumpily, trying to smile. 

The Poodle demon nodded and smiled before turning to the elevator and walking over.

She stood there waiting, unaware that a vial of Serum 6 was in her poofy hairstyle. 

A Mannequin demoness with long blond hair and wearing a black tanktop and blue jean shorts and Chanel Boots walked over and shoved the Poodle demon.