Nightmare

Baxter's Pov:

I couldn't see anything.

Everything was black.

I tried to open my eyes.

I wish I never did.

When I opened my eyes, everything was all fuzzy at first, but then everything started clearing up.

I looked around.

I was laying on the ground, surrounded by many dead bodies and rubble.

Looking around, I spotted the other Misfits fighting off what looked like a hoard of Exterminators, but they didn't look like any regular Exterminator.

They were all white, not black, and they all had halos glowing so brightly that they were blinding.

In the distence, I could faintly hear someone screaming about "the Exterminator Apocalypse".

I perked up and gasped.

I heard about the Exterminator Apocalypse!

An Egyptian Fortune Teller demon named Sphynx foretold of an Apocalypse here in Hell where all of Heaven's Exterminators will all fall under a virus, making them go on a killing rampage.

Like they've gone berserk!

I looked back over at where the battle was happening, or at least where the more brutal part of the battle was happening since there were other demons fighting against the completely white, infected Exterminators.

The other Misfits where fighting off as many Exterminators as possible.

They were all wearing different outfits too.

Charlie was wearing a black, skin tight body suit with gold armor covering her chest, arms, and legs. Her helmet was gold and demon shaped. She was also in her full demon form. She was fighting with her demon pitchfork.

Vaggie was wearing a similar suit of armor, only hers was silver, and a metal skirt as well. She was fighting with her spear.

Alastor was still wearing his suit jacket, only it was unbuttoned and tattered near the end. On his head, he wore a deer skull as a helmet, his antlers also poking through and a little larger than they normally are. Through the eyes of the deer skull, you could see his glowing red ones.

Angel was wearing a full black, skin tight, body suit. On his belt, he had different types of ammo for different types of guns he had on each of his four hands. Strapped across his chest, another belt, this one having grenades strapped to it. Angel's hair was pulled back in a small ponytail.