Flashback

(Y/N) Pov:

I was walking around town, looking for stuff to steal.

I was keeping a down-low so no one will be suspicious of me.

Me and my dad are thieves.

My mom doesn't know about what we do, but she's really mean and can get really abusive sometimes.

I had my (H/L) (H/C) in a (F/H/S) and was wearing a dress that went halfway between my ankles and calves. Around my waist was a chain holding a keyring with several keys, a small pouch to carry coins (and stolen rings), and small knife in its sheath. Around my kneck was a fur scarf with a gold clip and on my feet I wore a pair of brown heeled boots going up to my calves.
I had my brown leather bag on my shoulder with some things I've already stolen.

As I walked by the table with jewelry, a certain knecklace caught my eye.

It was gold and had a silver, half melted halo looking ring with a cross in the center with a small blade that made it look like a scythe.

I stopped and admired the knecklace.

The owner of the booth spotted me looking and smiled.

"You know young lady, that knecklace is said to attract only one person, the one who's said to be the one and only owner of it" explained the owner of the booth. She was an older looking lady, maybe in her 70s or 80s, and she was wearing a long green dress with a blanket resting on her shoulders. Her hair was long and white, a little tangled.

"For real!?" I gasped.

She chuckled and nodded.

"Some say that this knecklace was forged by the rulers of both Heaven and Hell, in a rare show of friendship. Some even say that it chooses its owner, waiting for them to stumble across it. There's a legend saying that five knecklaces have been made. This one, and four others. One of them had already found its chosen owner, long ago. It had a sword instead of a scythe like this one He is already dead though. That only leaves this one, and three others. The other three have yet to be found. They either have a bow and arrow, an axe, or a whip as the chosen weapon on it" she said, smiling, picking up the knecklace.

"What? No, you serious?" I asked, giggling.

"As serious as an Angel descussing war" she said, smiling fondly at the knecklace.

I was a little confused by what she said.

She chuckled and held up the knecklace to me to take.

"Here. It's yours. Take it" she said, smiling.

A little shocked, I shook my head.