The evolution of the story cover

So, as you may know, if you've been reading this story since I first created it, you'll probably know that the story cover had changed a couple of times.

It changed twice since then.

This was the first story cover. As you may know, the reader's form was different. That's because I like  using my OC, Exterma, as the reader for my Hazbin Hotel stories.

Exterma's previous form looked more like a Shadow demon with misty galaxy hair and bat-like wings. Her halo was also half-melted and she didn't have an X eye. Her legs also turned into a shadowy tail whenever she flies. In Exterma's new form, her legs don't do that anymore.

It's also because of Exterma's old form that Serenade has pink misty galaxy hair, and her form is more similar to a Shadow demon.

The second story cover was the first Hazbin Project poster I made, being used for the Hazbin Project story arc. She looks more like an Exterminator, but she still has the same powers. Her misty galaxy hair hid her horns, and her bat-like wings changed into feathered wings. Her halo looks more like the the reference halo I made in the chapter with the other Shadow Exterminator demons with thier halo designs and weapons.

The final story cover is the current one. In this one, Exterma is in her corrupt form, used in the Corrupt Heart story arc. Her halo is solid but cracked, and her X eye had changed. I liked her corrupt form so much that I decided it would be her full demon form (for when she's angry/psychotic, fighting anyone who dares hurt her family and friends). Her halo and X eye will remain the same in her normal form. Her heart, or soul, only appears in her full demon form, the shadows that make up her body regenerating.

As for Baxter, this takes place after the Hazbin Project, and as some of you may know, he lost his lure. I image that his lure would only appear when he's also in his full demon form. Also, his goggles were drawn in a seperate layer as opposed to the first story cover. It gives it the affect that they're actually of glass.

You can really tell that my art style had changed since the first story cover, to the current one.

So, what do you all think of the story covers? I think the current one right now will be the official story cover, unless I happen to get an idea for an new one.

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far (^w^)

Stay tuned for more updates folks!