Jealousy (Y/N) PRT 1

Hello everyone! It's even a while hasn't it? Haven't gotten any requests since the last update, so I was just sitting around waiting for some requests. Now, I've gotten bored just sitting and waiting, so I thought, why not update this story with a couple ideas floating around in my head?

Anyway, in this chapter and probably the next (another two parter?), I'll be bringing back one character you ALL know and hate from my previous story: (Baxter × reader {Shadow of the Pentagram}).

Let's give a warm ([hatefull]('-n'-)) welcome to Sarran Dolliya!

(Y/N) Pov:

Everyone was outside, including some of the hotel guests.

It was a beuatiful day outside today, so all of us Misfits were just enjoying the nice day and/or helping out.

Me and Baxter were at the bar, sitting on the barstools like usual. Husk was sitting behind the counter and serving everyone some drinks. Niffty sat on the counter near Husk while enjoying a can of vanilla Coca-Cola flavored soda.

Glancing around, Charlie, Vaggie, Mimzy, and Angel were laying on some lounge chairs and chatting to one another. Crymini was on the lifeguard post and just keeping an eye on all the guests. Alastor had decided to stay inside because he claimed he didn't want to get sunburned, but I think he just doesn't want to be anywhere near Angel considering the tall Spider demon decided to wear a risky bikini even though everyone else were all wearing thier normal everyday clothes.

Charlie had only taken off her red suit jacket and heels (and hair braided). Vaggie still wore her normal outfit (hair in a ponytail) along with Mimzy (her feathered hairband off). Crymini had only taken off her black sleeveless jacket and was wearing sunglasses over her eyes. Niffty was wearing a pink sundress with a yellow sun hat. Husk didn't change much except he was wearing sunglasses (he started complaining that 'the sun is too hot' and 'my eyes hurt' and 'and that pigrat is too ugly'. Turns out the bird was sensitive too so he ended up saying 'and sensitive too').

Baxter had taken off his lab coat and gloves and was only wearing his white suit shirt (top two buttons unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows), black trousers and black boots.

Me?

I couldn't wear clothes because, well, I'm a Shadow Exterminator demon.

But I did have my (H/L), (H/C)  misty galaxy hair up in a ponytail.

Anyway.

Me and Baxter were sitting at the bar and looking around the pool area, drinking some root beer that Husk had provided us with.