Chapter 167

April 23rd
Harry (23 weeks)
Atlas (2 years)
Iris, Ivy, Asher (1 year)

Harry's POV

"Papa!" my child shouts running into the room. I tug the loose shirt over my stomach before turning over to him. "Hmm, what's up baby?" I smile, moving my hand to my aching lower back. He doesn't stop running until he tips crashing into my leg.
"Are you okay?!" I ask struggling to bend over and stand him back up. He hugs my leg while looking up at me "okie!" he shouts before letting go. "Is there something you need?" I ask again as he bounces to himself. "Hwungy!" he gurgles, putting his hand in his mouth.
"Lead the way buddy" I encourage him. Atlas giggles before turning and quickly running out the door. He has such a weird and awkward run it's adorable. I follow behind him at a much slower pace watching as he falls three different times only to squeal and stand right back up.
As we get closer I see the kitchen door open already as my little 2-year-old runs in talking to himself. I smiled letting out a heavy breath while my other hand moves from my back to my stomach. Running circles over the bump, I take in a deep breath shutting my eyes for a split second.
A loud clatter and a small scream from my baby make my eyes shoot open as I miserably run the rest of the way breathing heavily. "Baby what happened?" I shout looking around the room for him. Loud sobbing comes from behind the counter as I jog my way over to him.
I let out a gasp when I saw him on his butt. A long gash ran down his arm. There were all the dirty dishes next to him. Nothing broke, but in piles; pans, knives, forks, and plates. Something must have slipped causing them all to collapse because he's way too short to reach it otherwise.
I rush to pick the child up, placing him on the counter. Once he's there I quickly look for the washrag pressing it against his arm attempting to stop the bleeding. He sobs while I attempt to keep his arm still. "Papa!" he screams, squirming around in pain. "I know, I know, it hurts baby" I try to calm him down leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "Dada..." he chokes out through his sobs.
"He's going to be home soon okay..'' I tell him as he wipes some tears from his eyes. Was it deep? Do I need to go see Ophelia? I take the towel off quickly noticing how most of it is already stained red. I can't tell... it looks deep, but at the same time it doesn't... This is confusing.
"What's today" I mutter to myself trying to think... frick..... Urgh... Tuesday... Okay, Dray should be home in an hour or less we can wait... Atlas lets out a scream of pain letting the tears spill onto the counter. The movement comes from out of the room, as I lean to the side a bit "Atlas just hurt himself, I've got it don't worry... When Draco gets here please send him in immediately" I shout before going back to putting pressure on his opened wound.
"Okay if you need anything don't be scared to ask. Ivy, stop eating your sister's hair!" Ron shouts as I shake my head focusing on my child. "Papa" he sobs wrapping his free hand around my finger. "I'm so sorry baby... where else does it hurt?" I ask him as he brings his hand up to his head screaming when he touches it.
Must be sensitive. I moved his head around trying to find the spot. Touching it lightly he screams again. I quickly kiss next to the tender spot apologizing. A pan or something must have fallen on him. I sigh moving the rag away... bleeding seems to have slowed down a bit.
"Okay baby, look at Papa," I whisper. He looks at me, tears littering his face and more still coming. "I know it hurts, but we gotta stay calm" I whisper, keeping eye contact. "Can you do that, for papa?" I ask him as he sniffles. "Yay," he cries trying to wipe his tears away. I could tell by the face he made and how teary his eyes were that he was holding back his tears. Which no 2 year old should have to do... nobody should feel the need to hold back their tears.
I frown at this but quickly plaster a smile back onto my face. "Hey, my little prince it's okay to cry... I just can't have you screaming because then I'll think it hurts more than it actually does" I tell him as he stares at me the tears involuntarily streaming down his purple face.
"Atlas Raye Malfoy breath" I command him. He lets out a big sob, and I take a hand away from the rag, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "If it hurts that bad you can scream, but don't be afraid to cry papa cries all the time" I whisper as he lets out another loud sob.
"Can papa get a kiss" I whisper trying to distract him. He moves his hand from his mouth wiping his nose while leaning forward. Giving me a small kiss on the lips I return my other hand to his arm as he lays his head against my chest crying into my shirt.
"You're so brave," I coo, his cries becoming muffled by my clothing. "Look at that, it's already getting better" I continue whispering, his other arm clutching my shirt. He lets go, and I focus on his wounded arm until he starts to scream "Owie ow ow owww" he cries loudly as I pull his free arm away from his head.
"Baby don't touch it if it hurts'' I shout frantically leaving kisses across his face. His crying becomes even louder "Sowwy... I Sowwyy'' he sobs thinking he did something wrong because I shouted at him. "Don't be sorry you just didn't know. Ok?" I tell him he nods placing his head back into my shirt.
While he does the door flies open revealing a very distressed Draco. "I could hear him screaming from outside then Ron told me to come in here what's going-" he stops when he sees the blood-stained rag in my hands.
"Fuck" he shouts running over as Atlas turns to see his dad. "Dwady'' he cries Dray moving to rub his other arm. "The dishes fell and something cut him. Something also hit his head so it's extremely sensitive." I warn him while lifting the rag.
"Daddy's going to take a look at your arm. Ok?" Dray tells the sobbing child as I move out of the way switching spots with Draco. He examines it as blood still seeps out of the wound. It had slowed down, but not completely.
I massage Atlas's back with one arm letting him squeeze my fingers on my other hand. Draco clicked his tongue turning the injured arm over and around to see it better. "OK, it didn't get any veins... Thank Merlin because that could have" I gasp feeling my own tears begin to well up in my eyes "please don't finish that '' I whisper as he nods looking back at the injury. "It is definitely deep, but with some of the herbs for my class in our room. If I lay some of those on it before wrapping it up, it should heal quickly" He rushes the words out while heading for the door to grab stuff.
Draco runs out of the room as I press the rag back on his arm. "We're almost done,'' I coo, while he silently cries. His dad comes running back a few minutes later with a bandage wrap, and some white flower-looking things. Taking the rag off of the bloody arm I look to Draco for what to do next.
"I have to clean it, and I have to do it quickly since it is still bleeding so it might hurt and sting a bit you need to distract, or just make sure he doesn't touch it" He informs me as I scoot back over pulling Atlas into a little hug.
He buries his face into my shoulder still crying while trying to wrap his arms around my neck for a hug. Draco holds one arm in place, and this makes Atlas try to look up to see why. Quickly I put my hand on his head careful not to hit the tender spot. Pushing him back into my neck again.
"Hey baby" "Papa is right here" "I love you so much" "it's gonna feel so much better after this'' I continue to whisper sweet things to him until he randomly lets out a scream thrashing around "ow ow ow ow owie no! Dwady no!" he shouts trying to break free. "Baby it's okay just a little bit longer" I coo at the boy as his sobs grow loud again.
Just hearing and seeing all this made me burst into tears as well. He lets out another scream of agony. "Dray it's hurting him!" I cry not knowing what to do. "I need 10 more seconds," he mumbles. I just nod waiting. Seconds go by and Draco sighs.
"All done" he smiles and I release the toddler. Atlas rubs his puffy face staring at his now wrapped up arm still in tears. "All better" Draco sings kissing the big bandage. Atlas wipes some more tears before holding his arms out for Draco wanting to be held.
"You did so well... I'm so proud of you okay... why don't we all take a nice nap together... I love you, and your papa so much" Draco cheers trying to make Atlas feel a bit better. The exhausted toddler lays his head on his dad's shoulders, his eyes fluttering shut while small tears run down his cheeks.
"So what did you say fell on him"
"Dray do you not see all those dishes on the floor and the blood"

"Ohhh makes sense..... I'm destroying every single one of those fucking things... then I'm going to destroy the person that made them....."

"I have no words for you, ugh let me help"