Chapter 60!

A/N thank you so much for the 22k reads!

Ron's POV

Walking out of the room I yawn, bumping right into Blaise. "Hey," I cheer causing Blaise to smile.
He looks behind me and chuckles "how many times have you been in there today" he asks pointing to the door behind me. Leading to my favorite place in the world the kitchen.
I look up trying to think before counting on my fingers. "Well, 1 was breakfast..... 4... Herb..... snack.... 7... brothers..... murder..... 9.....stress eat" I mumble before looking up from my hands to see Blaise shaking his head.
"I shouldn't be surprised but, babe it's noon" he sighs grabbing my hand. "What can I say today has been stressful" I whine as we walk towards the couch in the common room.
Blaise takes a deep breath and exhales deeply before turning to me "you woke up at 10:45" he says sitting down on the couch.
I stand and look in between Blaise and the spot next to him. I deserve the best and comfiest spot of course. Walking forward, I quickly straddle Blaise's lap laying my chin over his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.
"I love you" he whispers and I whisper back "I love you too" I pull away and we stare into each other's eyes for a bit. He leans closer connecting our lips, putting a hand around the back of my neck. I put mine on his cheeks making the kiss deeper.
   "IT'S NOT HAPPENING" Harry shouts and I quickly pull back looking for my friend who rarely shouts. Blaise lets out a huff and I leave quick kisses on his cheeks, lips, and one small kiss on his neck before returning to look for my friend.
  Blaise pulls me into him more but I don't pay attention to it as I scan the room to finally see Harry at the top of the stairwell arms folded and his foot tapping impatiently.
  "Baby I promise once we get down there I'll make a room for us so you won't have to go up and down the stairs ever again," Draco coos already a few steps down as he attempts to calm Harry.
  Harry turns the other way with a sour face "fuck that" he stomps his foot, the language is what caused my eyes to go wide.
   "HEY!" Draco and I both shout. We turn to look at each other and I pretend to cringe at the sight of him as he does the same.
  I look back to Harry and he's staring with an eyebrow raised. "Every once in a while is fine but you are not allowed to swear like this you are the adorable innocent one," Draco replies calmly climbing back up the three steps to put a hand on Harry's shoulder and the other grabbing his face to bring him closer.
  Draco leans even closer and whispers something in his ear causing his face to go red and he quickly walks over to the handrail clutching on to it for dear life. Ferret helps him down the whole time trying to take as much weight off of him as he could.
   Once they reach the bottom Harry waddles over to the couch in front of us so I turn around in my boyfriends lap so I'm facing them. My friend slowly gets onto his back and lays across the couch as Draco comes over and picks Harry's head up and sits. Using Draco's lap as a pillow.
    "Dang Harry you are getting big fast," I admit mostly in shock as I realized how big his stomach really was. He turns his head to the side to glare at me "oh really I didn't notice" he sasses and I almost snort. Pregnancy has turned him into a bitch and it's kinda funny because he tries to be so pure.
  I hold my hands up defensively and he turns onto his back to look at the ceiling.  Draco leans over to kiss him and a smile spreads onto Harry's face once again.
  I'm bored somebody needs to start a conversation........
.......
........
........
........
........
........
........ok I'll start the conversation. Let me think of something stupid.... perfect.
   "So we're always calling Harry innocent one right, but think about who basically lead us through the war and he's the pregnant one" I snicker the last part as Blaise hits me on the head lightly.
  Draco was biting his lip stifling a laugh at the last part as Harry sends me a death stare. A smile growing on his face. "Says the one that's never able to walk because he's constantly getting fucked" he snaps back the same smile never leaving his face.
   I roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle as Draco bursts into laughter. Blaise wraps his arms around my stomach and places his forehead onto my upper back.  I feel it move up and down as he attempts to hold in his laughter.
   The creepy smile on Harry's face was now replaced with a proud one. I watched Draco take a deep breath before freezing. He looked down at Harry and shook his head "what did I say about cussing" he mumbles sternly pulling Harry's hair back from his forehead.
  "What else was I suppose to say I mean they fucked didn't they" Harry replies with a monotone voice. "Sex! Sex is so much better than fuck" Draco laughs pinching his cheek.
  "Sex and fuck are the same things how can one feel better than the other" Harry shouts while trying to keep a straight face.
  I start dying of laughter as Draco flops backward onto the back of the couch. He throws his hands to his face and rubs his eyes.  Blaise about stops breathing I turn around to find him taking deep breaths as he tries to regain focus.
  "That's not what I meant and you know it," Draco groans. Harry sits up a bit with a confused expression "what do you mean" He questioned him and a look of worry spread over Draco's face.
   What just happened... Draco puts a hand on Harry's forehead "about sex and fucking being different" he rushes out still checking Harry's temperature as a huge smile spreads on Harry's face and one returns to mine once I realized what he did.
  Harry flops back down onto Draco "like I said before sex and fucking are the same things.... both feel great" Harry giggles as he smirks at Draco, who is now cussing and rubbing his face, terribly annoyed and just done with it.
   "I can't believe you tricked me... you really should have been a Slytherin" he whines as he looks back at Harry who is still smirking.  "Why.. so I could Slither-in" Harry asks shooting finger guns up to Draco who is now staring at us and slightly shaking his head no.
  He mouthes the words 'help me' and Harry slaps his thigh not too hard but hard enough to make Draco's eyes shoot open while he looks from Harry back to us.
   "Is Ron ever like this?" he asks his eyes still wide open. Blaise leans over to the side more so Draco would be able to see him "Nah as long as you give him food, sleep, attention, and sex he's happy" Blaise says with no emotion in his voice as I shrink back into him more my face burning red.
  Harry laughs like a mad man and Draco chuckles before looking up to the ceiling.  "Just remember you get a cute baby out of this" he mutters and we all chuckle.
    "Good thing there are no children here yet" Blaise laughs and continues with "they would be scarred for life by our conversations" at that very moment I hear movement from beside us and I turn to look at whatever made the noise. Herb wide-eyed standing in front of one of the chairs.
    I look at everybody else who has their eyes glued on the little elf. Harry sits up as fast as he can which was still incredibly slow "Herb how much of that did you hear" Harry asks worry in his eyes.
  "I-I know too much... must cleanse self" he mutters pulling at his ears. Harry gets up from the couch as Herb stumbles away clearly scarred. 
   Harry turns to look at us regret in his eyes.  "Well we fucked up," He mutters blankly. "Language I swear- if you swear... this much after pregnancy I'm gonna tape your mouth shut" Draco yells while Harry goes after Herb.
     "Poor poor Herb"

   If you have already voted don't vote again but the votes are still on for whether or not Atlas should call Harry and Draco- Mom and Dad or Dad and Papa-

•Dad and Papa- 11 votes
• Mom and Dad- 10 votes
You can message me privately if you don't want to vote in the comments thanks everybody sees your next chapter ❤️😁