Chapter 42

Blaise's POV (20 weeks)

Walking down the stairs, I sit in the chair facing the front door waiting for the two to return. I'm not gonna lie I was getting quite worried they had been gone for a while now.
"Awe looks like Blaise is worried," Fred sings with a fake pout, George chimes in right after "he is more like a dad than anybody else here" they both laugh, I just roll my eyes.
"Keep talking and I'll go wake Ron up and you know how much he loves being woken up" I threatened them, getting both to immediately run off to their room.
As soon as they left I feel a tug on the cuff of my pants. Freaking out, I look down to find Herb. "What's up Herb," I ask with a sigh of relief the small elf hops onto the couch next to me.
"When is mast- Draco coming back," Herb asks with a clearly worried face. I smile at how much the elf cares for his old master.
"He should be back any-" I'm cut off by a knock at the door. My head turns to the door but before I could turn back to Herb he's already at the door swinging it open.
He marches back with a grumpy face. "Not master" he complains before sitting back down on the couch. I go to the doorway to see a tired Harry. "Where is Dray?" I ask. I wasn't that worried because Harry seemed fine, minus the bit of irritation you could see on his face.
"He's broken... I need your help" he replies blankly before stepping to the side to reveal a very dazed Draco smiling like a maniac.
He was just sitting on the step smiling at nothing. I shiver at the thought of The Terrifying Slytherin King acting like this.
Walking forward, Harry moves more to the side to let me through the doorway. I put my hand on his shoulder and try shaking him but he just keeps smiling.
"Dray... Draco.... blonde idiot" I try calling his name but nothing. "Don't you think I would have tried that" Harry whispers through gritted teeth.
I quiver at the sight of the sweet innocent bean becoming more and more devil-like. I let out a nervous "Heh" and crouch down next to Draco leaning close to his ear.
"Listen bud your boyfriend is ready to sleep so either get him to sleep or watch everybody else get murdered" I whisper, no response.
Harry lets out a "tch" even though he had no idea what I had said. Merlin! pregnant people are scary... I'm hoping Ron will be the sleeping and eating all the time pregnancy instead of the attitude kind.
"Ok time for desperate measures I guess," I call standing and walking over to Harry. He crosses his arms over his chest and raises an eyebrow practically glaring into my soul.
I place my hand on his shoulder hesitantly and his expression softens. "I'm about to yell so if you want to go inside go ahead" I warn. "No it's ok I'm starting to get more and more use to it, thank you though," he mumbles softly playing with the cuff of his sleeve nervously.
I walk towards Dray until I am in front of him. "DRAY! HURRY HARRY JUST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND HE'S NOT BREATHING!" I yell. Opening my mouth to continue, I'm cut off by another person yelling.
"No!" Dray screams before attempting to run into the house only to bump into a teary eyed, Harry. I mouth "sorry" to him and he nods his head understanding.
"Sorry Dray we needed to get you back into umm... err reality I guess," I chuckle rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"I'm just gonna go sleep with Ron," I excuse myself timidly before running past the two and bolting up the stairs.

Harry's POV

Draco looks pissed but I really couldn't care less. That's mean though, I do care, he was just driving me crazy. I was getting a headache from fighting myself and the tears from earlier started to slip out.
Draco gives me an apologetic look full of concern but I just sigh. "I just want to go to bed," I tell him with a sniffle. He nods, taking my hand.
We're stopped by a very excited Herb. "Draco you're home I was worried" Herb explains hugging onto his leg. He looks to me next and bows. "My deepest apologies for earlier I didn't see ma-Draco so I didn't recognize you" he apologizes his voice full of sadness.
"It is completely fine you don't have to be so formal either," I reassure the elf as he stands, flashing the both of us a smile. "So how's baby Draco," the elf asks eyeing my now swollen stomach.
Dray almost goes into his daze again but I nudge him until he's paying attention. He laughs nervously before turning to Herb. "I'll tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone" he whispers as the elf's eyes widen and he begins to nod his head up and down quickly.
Draco leans down to whisper in his ear and all I made out was "baby" and "boy" so I'm assuming he just told Herb the gender of our baby.
The elf cheers before running off to his room now full of energy.
We continued our walk side by side until we get to our room. I quickly slide off my shoes and head for the bed. Draco silently walks to the closet and appears a few minutes later in some black sweats. He comes to the side of the bed I'm on and helps me take my pants off. "I could have done this myself you know," I chuckle as he slides some black and gray flannel pajama pants on me.
"I know but I felt like helping" he whispers back a small smile on his face. I started to take my shirt off and he quickly takes control removing my shirt himself.
He hands me a crop top... of course. This one light gray, hanging loosely. I roll my eyes and go to complain but I've been a real butt today so I'll just let him have this.
I quickly pull the shirt on just as Draco walks back over to me. His smile had returned once he sees me. Getting in bed, he lays on his side only to roll over to mine. "Can I?" He asks sliding a hand over my now not so tiny stomach. I knew it was only going to get bigger but Merlin's beard did it feel weird.
I nod my head, yes and his smile completely returns. He quickly kisses me and then kisses my stomach causing a tingling sensation making me laugh.
"Hey, buddy I'm so excited to meet you" Draco whispers into my stomach and I really can't help but smile. It was the cutest thing ever. He talked to the baby for about 5 minutes before laying down next to me.
I turned towards him and grabbed both sides of his head forcing him into a kiss that he happily returned after recovering from the shock. "Cuddle me please" I whisper pulling my lips away from his, leaning my forehead against his.
"Of course" he answers quickly and I turn to face the other way. Instantly feeling the warmth of Draco's body on my back. "I love you a lot Dray," I say feeling my eyelids start to fall I really couldn't hold sleep back much longer.
Draco's hand travels to my stomach once more. "I love you both so much" he whispers back. I feel him plant a kiss on the back of my head and as soon as I fully close my eyes I'm out.

Blaise's POV

I make it to my room and open the door, closing it behind me. I go straight for the closet pulling on a white tank top and some fuzzy pajama pants because at this point I need as much relaxation as I can get.
Coming out I find Ron sitting up rubbing his eyes groggily. He looks next to him and pouts. "I'm right here baby," I announce and he quickly looks up towards me, sending me a tired smile.
He lifts his arms to make grabby hands and I happily oblige, walking over to him. I climb into our bed and lay down basically pulling Ron on top of me. He lays his head on my chest and I almost immediately hear his soft snoring.
"Goodnight buttercup"

Twin's POV
Time-2:30 a.m

F: HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON! HER SISTER WAS A WITCH! RIGHT!
G: *wheezes* AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER!!!!!
F: A PRINCESSSS! *cackles*
G: *wiggles like a gay snake thing* THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!
F: YOUR GONNA LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME IM WRONG! *over dramatically smacks knee*
G: SHE WORE A CROWN!
F: AND SHE CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE GEORGE!!
G: GROW UP BRO GROW UP!

^^^^^^^ if you know you know🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Merlin! I should go to bed now😂