Chapter 22 ⚠️smut⚠️

A/n: I'm so sorry this is gonna suck

Harry's POV

McGonagall stepped to the front of the large tent standing onto a small platform. "There will be fireworks outside starting in 10 minutes" she yells so everybody can hear her.
I turn to look at my other friends catching Ron just starting to laugh "perfect nobody can hear anything over the sound of fireworks" he chuckles nudging me with his elbow.
Not long after Blaise starts to drag him out of his seat. "Let's just go find a spot" he mutters Ron eagerly following him like a puppy. "He's not wrong," Draco mumbles pushing himself up from the table. I let out a nervous laugh. "Well can't we just put up a silencing charm?" I say with some newfound confidence.
He raises an eyebrow before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the tent. "What's going on?" I ask as he pulls me toward a small group of people. Sitting us down in the back.
Dray pulls me onto his lap, placing his chin on my shoulder. "Let's have a little fun before everything really starts," he whispers in his bedroom voice. I tense up a bit knowing I'm probably going to get super embarrassed.
"Babe come on you don't need to do-" I let out a gasp as he grips onto my inner thighs. His hands grazing lightly back and forth giving me a tingly feeling.
We stayed there in silence till the fireworks started of nowhere making me jump in surprise as I land back down on him he let out a quiet moan.
Turning around I see him with wide eyes and his hand over his mouth. "Please" is all I say while I beg him with my eyes. He gives me a smirk grabbing my hand. We ran to our cabin and as soon as we're in he shuts the door and locks it.

Immediately putting up a silencing charm. "I don't want to have to stop," he whispers dryly setting his wand on the dresser nearest to the door. I do the same and I'm immediately attacked with kisses.

Draco's POV

As soon as he set his wand down I pressed him against the wall and started kissing up to his jawline and eventually made it to his mouth. He kissed back passionately, jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist.
I held his arse with my hands to keep him up and started to lick his bottom lip. He didn't open his mouth though which caused me to smirk. I pull back and he looks at me with sad eyes.
"I believe your words were I get whatever I want," I say with a chuckle his eyes widening in embarrassment. I once again place my lips against his. This time when I lick his bottom lip he opens his mouth immediately I explore his mouth with my tongue as I walk us over to the bed.
He begins unbuttoning my shirt as I pull back. He continues to take my shirt off while I slide his pants down. Once he was able to get my shirt off I lifted his off of him, then taking my own pants off.
  Looking up to me with lustful eyes, I take my boxers off. "Now yours," I grumble in a serious tone as he scrambles to pull his off.
I got off of the bed and he quickly followed. "Knees," I grunt. Right after watching him get in front of me. Resting on his knees face to face with my half-hard dick. Taking his glasses off he looks at me asking for permission which I just nod in response.

Harry's POV

I take the base of his cock in my hand licking it up and down to tease him. I hear him growl a bit and I make my way back to the head. Putting the tip in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around getting a low groan in response.
  Then bobbing my head up and down a few times already tasting his pre-cum. His breath is already starting to become heavy so I began going faster and deeper.
"Ahhh- fuck Harry," he releases a low moan running his hands through my hair. Knowing him he was going to take control soon so I start to slow down a bit causing him to growl again.
His grip on my hair tightens before he shoves his cock into my mouth over and over again. I felt little tears brim at the bottom of my eyes from him repetitively messing with my gag reflex.
I knew he enjoyed it though, face fucking me. "Harry your mouth feels so fucking good," he groans starting to build up more speed. My now throbbing dick was starting to twitch a bit from the rough treatment as I almost choked on his hard-on.
"I'm g-gonna cum" he chokes out in a rough voice before slamming into me one last time. He keeps it there, coming down my throat.
Dray pulls out breathing heavily and I swallow it up. It tasted weirdly sweet but I'm not complaining. Walking back over to the dresser he grabs lube? I'm guessing he had packed... I climbed onto the bed knowing where this was going.
"Ass up," he smirks at me. I obey and put my chest to the bed and stick my ass in the air. I hear the tube open and the coldness makes me flinch as he circles my hole with the tip of his finger.
I gasp at how quickly he puts a finger in and slowly pumps it back and forth. After a few minutes, he adds another and starts to make a scissoring motion. I let out a breathy moan when he does. He starts going faster and faster and before I realize it he had added another finger and was pumping them back and forth rapidly. "Oh my- Draco it's feels so good" I shouted only making him go faster and faster just as I thought I was about to cum. My body trembling he pulled out quickly causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.
Turning back to look at him, he laid on his back "you're gonna ride me" he chuckles with an evil smirk. I nod and toss him the lube and he rubs it all over his cock.
Crawling over to him I position myself with the tip near my entrance. Taking a deep breath I slowly start to lower myself down. I moan out as I get halfway.

Draco's POV

He was halfway there and a small moan escaped his lips. Looking at me he bit his lip. Which he know makes me so fucking turned on. I place my hands on his hips and slam him down the rest of the way causing him to scream out, his eyes rolling back.
Slowly he started bringing himself up and down once he came back into focus. Letting out moans every time he went down.
I put my hands back onto his hips and thrusted upwards into him matching the rhythm.
"Oh, my Merlin" he moans, starting to pick up the pace. "What did I say about only saying my name" I growl at him, slapping his ass leaving a pink print.  He lets out a yelp while starting to go faster.  "I'm sorry D-Draco" he whispers out.
  I start stroking him softly while he slams down on to me as hard as he can. "Ahhhh I'm gonna-gonna ahh" his voice getting higher telling me he's near his climax. "Draco" he screams cumming onto his chest and mine.
I push him off of me staring at his beautiful face. He asks dazed, out of breath, and confused. "I'm not done yet," I mumble in a seductive voice.  Laying him onto his back I swing his legs over my shoulder. Not giving him any time before slamming into him. Slowly pulling out to just slam back into him again. He arched his back and shivered every time I entered again.
"Please give me more," he begs clawing onto the sheets. Which I happily obliged to and quickened my pace.
  Angling myself in different directions trying to find his bundle of nerves to send him over. I knew I had found it when he screamed out arching his back again. I continued to slam into the same spot over and over.
He came again almost instantly continuing to scream out as tears streamed down his face. I slowed down scared that I was hurting him. "No don't stop it feels so good" he screams I just nod my head and go back to the pace I had been going.
  I felt my thrusting get sloppier but I still hit his prostate every time. Going at an inhuman pace as his moans and pleas just turned me on more. Coming one more time, I thrust into him for the last time.

  Harry's POV

I had already can three times from how hard Draco had been going, he thrusts one last time burying himself into me as I felt the warmth of his cum fill my insides. I arched my back again starting to shake out of pleasure and overstimulation.
Once he was done he laid down next to me. I was a panting mess. "Mmm that felt so good" I moan still feeling everything. Scooting over he wraps his arm around my waist and nuzzles his head into my neck. "I... love you Harry" he tells me still out of breath. Placing a single kiss on my lips.
  Standing Dray takes the first blanket off the bed and throws it into the dirty hamper. I reach for him and he quickly comes back over to me "I love you so much" I choked out a whisper because I really couldn't get any other level of volume out.
  He grabs his wand and disables the silencing charm before putting some boxers on. Helping slide some onto me. After that he lifts me the slightest bit before placing me on his chest. "I'll help you clean up tomorrow I promise," he murmurs; while running his hands through my now even messier hair. I just nod, intertwining our legs and wrapping my arm around his lower chest.
  I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow...

A/N I'm so sorry I'm literally dying after editing this if it's super bad just pretend it never happened!