Chapter 25

The next day

Harry's POV

I woke up my lower half still sore and in pain. Sitting up I find Draco putting his shoes on. "Where are you going?" I ask timidly. He whips his head back and stands up straight.
"Sorry I didn't know you were up I'm going to go get us food again," he says continuing to slide his shoes on. Once he has them on completely he turns to me.
"How are you feeling?" he asks with a huge grin.  Just him smiling makes me smile. "Crappy but less crappy than before.... can I go with you?" I ask hesitantly because I didn't want to be a bother like always.
"You're not gonna bother me," he speaks up sternly. I turn towards him surprised. Did I say it out loud? "I know you Harry you're probably thinking you're gonna bother me" he continues with the same stern tone.
I put my head down I don't know if I feel happy because my boyfriend knows me so well or sad because he basically knows all my problems.
    Something lands on my lap. When I look up I see my clothes. "Do I need to help you or no?" He asks looking me up and down. I blush like crazy while nodding my head yes. Taking the clothes off of my lap he pulls me to the edge of the bed.
He gently pulls down my boxers to replace them with new ones and then lifts me to slide some grey joggers on. "I can do my shirt if you could do my socks and shoes please," I ask as he moves towards the door to grab my shoes.
I pull Dray's sweatshirt over my head replacing it with a black crop top. I look over to see Draco smiling evil while guiding one of of my shoes onto my foot. "Dray I've never worn a crop top in public," I mumble kinda freaking out.
"I couldn't help myself you shouldn't have brought it if you weren't going to wear it," he smirks again while tying my last shoe.
    Pulling me up so I'm standing straight on the ground. I wince from the pressure and clasp on to his arm for support.
"I think I'm just gonna stay like this," I talk through gritted teeth as we move towards the door. He laughs and I smack him lightly on the arm. The 5 minutes to get to the dining hall felt like 5 hours.
"I can just carry you," Draco repeats for the 6th time. "We are almost there I got this" I whine still clamping on to Draco's arm. As we walked into the dining tent everybody stared at the Slytherin King and The Boy Who Lived.
Draco leans down to whisper to me "if anybody didn't think we're dating they know now" I hide my face into his chest while he guides us to a table. "Nice limp" the first words my best friend has to say... nice limp.
Well, guess we're here. I take my head out of Draco's chest and hobble over to the seat next to Blaise with the help of Draco and he sits down next to me.
We just randomly talked trying to ignore the occasional stares from everybody. "You should have seen yesterday everybody was freaking out because the 2 "celebrities" weren't here," Ron says using air quotes.
"Yeah, some people thought you were like dueling others thought you were on a date, and don't get me started on the rumors about you guys finding out your brothers," Blaise sighs shaking his head in disappointment.
I laugh a bit before turning to Draco who has a disgusted look on his face. "Yeah it doesn't help you came me in here like you were wounded... the smart ones are going to think you had sex and dumbs ones are gonna believe the dueling thing" Ron adds pointing around the room.
"How can you just say stuff so casually," Draco asks while putting his head on the table. Before he could answer a girl with platinum blonde hair I believe it was dyed because her roots looked to be brown walked over and sat next to Draco.
  I didn't think anything of it until I saw Ron rolling his eyes and Blaise just staring at her. Draco had a look of annoyance and fear in his eyes. "Why was the Potter boy clinging onto you I can tell him to leave you alone" she practically shouts while rubbing her hand up and down his arm. I'm literally right here!
  He quickly grabs her hand and throws it off himself. She looks at him confused but then shrugs her shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity which she noticed because she stood up and walked over to me.
  "You have the audacity to roll your eyes at me you freaking whore" she yells which causes me to flinch. "He doesn't want you near him just leave him alone" she continues.
  All of the people that were left in the dining tent which wasn't really much looked at us. I didn't believe what she was saying but I still felt the tears well in my eyes from the screaming.
  "Listen up I tried being nice for once but if you don't back the fuck off from MY BOYFRIEND I will not hesitate to hex you," Draco says in a normal tone but practically screamed the my boyfriend part.
  For once I didn't mind the screaming it kinda made me happy. I quickly tried to wipe the tears from my face as Ron switch spots with Blaise and hugged me.
  "Everything she said is not true I personally think she was talking about herself," he teases not letting go of me once. The girl didn't seem to notice his comment because she was too busy glaring at me with hate. Draco snapped his fingers to get her attention.
  "You're done with breakfast for today get one of your friends to get you food" he sneers while standing a bit taller. She looks at him in shock "you can't do that" she sneers stomping her foot.
  "Just did," Draco says through a clenched jaw as the girl ran out of the tent with tears in her eyes. He turns back to us and his face softens immediately. Running back he takes me out of Ron's arms.
  "Here I thought the Slytherin King was going soft," Blaise snickers nudging Draco, who continued to play with my hair. "Yeah that was scary" Ron adds "imagine not being able to finish breakfast" Ron continues shaking his head in disbelief.
  Before Blaise could scold him the Weasley twins practically skipped to us "Draco that was badass" they take turns both laughing. Then they start talking about random strawberry tea facts while staring at us.    
     Draco and I laughed at their weirdness while it seemed like Blaise and Ron had seen a ghost. Once the 2 boys had skipped out the door I turned towards Draco wiping the remaining tears from my face.   "Who was that girl," I ask timidly while playing with my fingers. Gosh, I've become such a baby.
   He releases me from the hug and grabs on to my shoulders "that was the Odette person I was talking about yesterday" he groans annoyed. I nod my head signaling I understand.
  "I think I'm just gonna hang out in the cabin today" I basically whisper but I knew my friends had heard me. Draco stands up immediately to help me up. "That's fine we can just hang out in the cabin and play a board game or something," he nods picking me up bridal style.
  "Hey, I can walk," I reply a little irritated. "I know you can, but do you want to?" he asks with a smirk as we walk out the door with Ron and Blaise right behind us.
  I sigh in defeat because I really didn't want to walk. Which causes him to chuckle. "Earlier about me being alone in the cabin you don't need to stay go hang out with Ron and Blaise" I mutter so only Draco can hear me.
  He looks down so our eyes meet "I'm the reason you're like this so I'm staying too" he reassures me with another huge smile on his face. I heard a snicker from behind us as Ron whispers "you're right he has gone soft"
  I stifle a laugh as Draco stops walking.  Looking straight ahead, his eye twitches which causes me to almost choke while holding my laugh in.
  He turns around with me still in his arms with a smirk on his face. "Let me go set Harry down and then we can see how soft I've gone," he says with a scowl and a menacing tone.
  Ron throws his hands up in defeat as Blaise stares at Draco with a scared expression. "I forfeit," Blaise replied immediately. I'm assuming Blaise forfeited thinking that he'd lose. He answers my assumption by saying "I've lost every single time that's not happening again" he lets out a low chuckle which causes Draco to smile proudly.
  Before you know it we're at the cabin and Ron eagerly runs for the bed and flops downs. "I forgot to say Harry you look really good in that crop top," Ron compliments me with a smile on his face.
  I immediately blush at the compliment I totally forgot I was wearing it.  "Thanks, I was really nervous not gonna lie," I tell him as Draco sets me down on the bed and kisses my forehead.
  "Blaise I want a kiss too" Ron whines reaching for his boyfriend. Blaise walks over with a small tint of a blush on his face and kisses his forehead. "Why don't we all just hang in here today" he suggests. Ron and Draco quickly agree. One of them goes to grab some of the muggle board and card games I had brought.
  I'm so making them play uno... I can just imagine how pissed off Dray will get.

A/n does anybody want a chapter just focused on George's and Fred's POV
also I can just imagine them all playing Uno... Ron and Draco would be at each other's throats!

 Ron and Draco would be at each other's throats!