Chapter 10

Draco's POV

"So you're the famous Harry Potter," the woman smirks cackling.  I look back to see Harry standing with his wand out. "What are you doing I told you to stay down" I shout at him. I see him flinch a little and I immediately regret it. "I'm sorry," I whisper to him as he, nods at me in an understanding matter.
   "It's nice that you are having a bonding moment but I'm here to get my revenge," she says obviously annoyed.  "Who are you" he shouts to the women.
  She had brown roots while the rest of her hair was white.  She also wore black pants and a black sleeveless blouse along with a snake bracelet that wrapped all the way up around her shoulder.
"Finally someone asks the important question," she says once again cackling. "I am Delphini the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Tom Riddle or you may know him as Voldemort," she says while taking a bow and once again laughing. 
I hear a clatter behind me as I turn towards Harry once again to see he had dropped his wand.  "As you pry have guessed I'm here for my revenge... my father and mother were cold-hearted and ruthless they left me as a child but even so..... I will still get my revenge on you" she says with anger in her voice and a hint of sadness.
   Harry bent down to pick his wand up and stepped next to me.  The woman looked in between us both with a bit of fear in her eyes.  Why would she be scared of us? "I'll see you another time Harry Potter and I'm taking your friends with me," she says practically growling.  "I will make you suffer" she screams the last part before grabbing onto an unconscious Ron and a very unstable Blaise as he attempts to wobble over to Ron.
In the blink of an eye, they're gone. "She apparated," I said immediately feeling like a doofus like no shit Sherlock. Harry immediately falls to his knees whimpering and trying to hold back a sob. As I crouch down next to him and let him cry into my chest.
  Remus and Sirius come running over not even a minute later. "Is she telling the truth is she really their daughter?" I asked with worried eyes.
  Sirius looks away before looking back at me and nodding his head. "As she said once she came out of the womb she was immediately dumped off somewhere everybody thought she was dead," Sirius says as Remus rubs his shoulders in a comforting matter.
  "She was scared," I say not taking my gaze off of Harry's head that was now fully resting against my chest. "When she looked at me and Harry I could see the fear in her eyes... I was thinking just because she was related to V-Voldemort doesn't mean she's as strong especially if she wasn't taught by him" I add finally shifting my gaze up to Remus and Sirius.
They look at each other before they look back at me. "Draco that's a very good lead that I hope very much is true," Remus says while going in to hug Harry.  "I really do hope what you have said is true for now.... we need to find the boy's location," Sirius says joining the group hug around Harry.  "Uh, also congratulations I guess on getting married," I say trying to lighten the mood.
I hear Harry try to suppress a laugh as Sirius and Remus start laughing about the future anniversary.

   Ron's POV

I wake up feeling very groggy. I don't even remember going to sleep. It's pretty dark so I move my hands around. I wake up almost immediately as I feel the grass around me I'm outside... then everything starts coming back to be the party the weird women... Blaise.  "Blaise" I whisper just in case the women are nearby.  "Thank Merlin your up" I hear Blaise call from behind me. I turn a bit and try to crawl to him but once I reach him I can't go any further there was chains wrapped around my ankles connecting to a... gravestone. How did I not notice that before?
  Blaise wraps his arms around me weakly as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Whose grave is this," I asked in a hushed tone. "Just let your eyes adjust and you'll see" he answers back not even trying to be quiet.
I do as he says and with the help of the moon, I read the tombstone... Tom Riddle, I snap my head back around to Blaise as I do I start to notice his face a little more. He has a swollen eye and a bloody nose with scratches on his cheek and forehead.  I put my hand on my cheek to see if I had beaten too.  "She hasn't touched you Ron don't worry," he says basically reading my mind.
He then explains to me about the Delphini women that had kidnapped us being Voldemort's daughter.
"Oh he's finally awake" I hear a women's voice say I'm assuming that's Delphini. "So are you gonna continue to take the beatings or do I get to play with your precious Ronnie," she says squeezing the skin on my cheek causing me to hiss as she pinches me with her long nails? I whimper a little as I feel the blood trickle down my cheek.  "Stop just me again," Blaise says with no emotion.  Again.... he's been taking all my beatings, hasn't he?  "No hit me," I say looking at the woman while she looks at us both with confusion.
"Tremor" she shouts as a small house elf appears out of nowhere and stands before her trembling. She kicks him in front of us. "You choose," she says laughing as the house-elf starts to silently sob into his hands.      
   "Pick me I beg you he's gone through too much I'm perfectly healthy right now he needs a break," I say pleading with the house-elf as he wipes his tears and nods his head.  "no pick me," Blaise says but the house-elf just continues to walk towards his master Delphini.
  "That one," he says pointing at me with a shaking finger. "Sorry," he whimpers as I just nod at him trying to reassure him he did the right thing. "No" Blaise continues to shout over and over again putting himself in front of me.
    The little house elf just looks between the both of us bowing and apologizing over and over again.  "Stop apologizing you pathetic weakling" she yells at him as she kicks him into the gravestone behind us.
"Well since he chose you I guess I'll beat you," she says pointing at Blaise as she starts to laugh again.
Blaise starts to smile a bit while silent tears stream down his face. "You bitch" I scream at her trying to jump at her forgetting about the chains till they pulled me back towards Tom Riddle's gravestone. 
  I watched as she dragged Blaise closer to her and farther from me.  She starts to perform little spells that burn his chest and cut his arms. All I did was cry and scream as he laid there helpless. "Please do it to me not him" I scream but she pays no attention to me as she giggles and smiles at the helpless body beneath her.
I feel a tap on my shoulder as the house-elf I believe Tremor hobbles in front of me. "I go get Harry I can't tell him an exact place but I can give him hint," he says smiling "thank you Tremor your such a good boy," I say patting his head gently, I was guessing that he would enjoy that from the way he has been acting.   "Tremor is a good boy?" he asks as his smile grows even bigger.
       I nod my head yes as he giggles a bit before disappearing. I could tell Tremor was a little house elf. Not just because he looked smaller but because of the way he talked and he didn't use to the beatings and was crying all the time which most house-elves usually got used to it so they will eventually stop crying so they will obtain fewer beatings... it's awful to think these elves have to get used to that sort of awful treatment.  If my guess is correct I'd say Tremor is somewhere between 6-11 they can live to about 200 though so they don't fully mature till there around 70.
   I look back over to see Blaise with staggered breathing as Delphini stands over him cackling. She looks up and turns her head from side to side. Before narrowing her eyes at me "where's the wimp" she says growling at me.  I needed to get the attention off of Blaise.  "He was forced to disappear because I started choking him while he tried to kick me," I say smirking at her. 
   She starts laughing before saying "I thought you wizards were supposed to be good but still I'm the only one allowed to beat Tremor" she says growling before she starts to walk over to me and raised.
That's when Blaise sat up and started screaming again. As he tries to crawl over to me she starts her attacks.
   "Incendio" she shouts as I feel my sides start to burn.  I scream in pain as she starts to chant a second spell "Diffindo" she yells while cackling as I feel my forearms start to be cut causing me to jolt in pain.  As my screams of pain continue I feel a hand intertwine with mine.
   I turn to see Blaise next to me with his face in the dirt squeezing my hand with the only strength he has left. As the pain starts to subside it starts right back up again as I continue to thrash around until I hear a whisper in my ear. "Mr. Potter and his friends are coming now" I turn my head to see nothing but I knew it was Tremor.
   I was unsure if he could hear me but I still whispered "good boy Tremor" under my breath.  I heard a giggle in return which meant he could hear me. I turn to my other side and squeeze the hand that was intertwined with mine "they're coming for us" I whisper to him as Delphini begins to squeal in a high pitch manor. "This is so much fun," she says squealing again