⚠️Chapter 77 (Smut)⚠️

Atlas- (4 months 2 weeks)
Ron- (10 weeks)
When this chapter wasn't gonna be smut but then I just started typing and it just happened!

Harry's POV

Waking up my whole body was on top of Draco's per usual. Lifting my head from his chest I kiss his cheek. I then move my hand placing it on the same cheek... Merlin, I feel like the worst boyfriend in the world...
A small groan comes from Draco as his eyes flutter open. He puts a hand over mine and smiles "for the millionth time it's fineee" he chuckles with his incredibly hot morning voice.
   I move onto his lap more straddling him before letting myself fall forward so I was hugging him.  I nuzzle my head into his neck. "I know but I still feel bad... I shouldn't have slapped you" I whisper as he places his hands on my bare back I shiver at the touch "cold hands" I giggle and he moves them down my back tickling my sides.
  I hold in the laugh as long as I can before giving up and a burst of laughter comes out of my mouth. Draco laughs along with me a happy sigh coming from his mouth as he wraps his arms around my back.
  I kiss his neck and I feel his body tense up so I kiss it again and his hands go back to my hips his body still stiff.  I lick the spot I had been kissing and a heavy huff comes from Draco's mouth.
   Pervert is so easily turned on I begin swirling my tongue around the spot I want to mark. His grip tightens as I clamp my mouth down onto his neck sucking and biting. Little groans escape from Draco. When I'm done my mouth makes a loud popping sound and I pull away from Draco's neck.
"Mmm you're so amazing" he whispers sitting up and hugging me tightly. I blush and hide my face back into his neck "nooo" I whine and he pulls me back from him "no arguing" he grumbles sternly and I blow some hair out of my face "fine" I huff and a smile returns to his face.
"Now where were we" he chuckles with a smirk and my eyes go wide "babe no" I whisper-shout as he starts to kiss my shoulder. "Babe yes" he whispers back leading a trail of kisses to my mouth.
"Atlas is right there" I squeal and he laughs "and... he is still sleeping... I'm a pervert remember and I haven't gotten to fuck you in like 7 months! You can't do that to me" he fake pouts and I give in with a sigh as his lips lock with mine.
He pushes me back so I'm on my back and my arms wrap around his neck loosely as we fight for dominance, which he easily won as he bites my lip. It makes me shiver, and a small moan escapes my mouth.
Our tongues dance together as his hands roam my body. His touch enticing me even if I wanted to stop I couldn't anymore. We stop the kiss only to breathe and Merlin do I wish I didn't need to breathe. His hands still exploring my body as his eyes begin to do the same.
I sit up leaning in hungrily for another kiss but before I can I'm pushed back down and he attacks my neck leaving small marks and kisses down to my chest. His hands run over my nipples and I shiver to hold in a groan.
Out of nowhere, he sits back up and quickly slides my flannels off leaving me in my boxers as he quickly takes his own shorts off. I feel my breath hitch at the sight of him... why is he so hot!
Sitting up I crawl my way over to him as he stares at me curiously. I give him an innocent smile before biting my lip which I know turns him on. I reach him and tug at the hem of his boxers as he continues to watch a lustful look on his face.
I take his boxers off and he sits back. I
Taking his hard cock into my hand stroking it a few times watching the expression on Dray's face. I circle the tip with my tongue receiving a small groan. I smile before taking half his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around every which way while, slowly going up and down on him.
He lets out a deep breath as I start to go lower and lower keeping my hand at the base. I started to taste the pre-cum so I quicken my pace as I hear Draco attempt to stifle his moans his hand goes into my hair and shoves me down deeper.
Tears brim my eyes as I start to gag, but we kept going as I felt his dick twitch and one final push he kept me down as his hot liquids fill my mouth.
I come up swallowing it and using my finger to wipe some extra off my top lip. Draco stares at me still incredibly horny.
My now hard cock was itching to be free from my boxers as I rocked back and forth waiting for Draco to make the next move. I stared at him innocently biting my lip again as a breathy groan comes from his throat.
Without hesitation, he pulls my legs making me fall onto my back once again. He lifts my legs into the air and strips me of my boxers before throwing my legs to one side I stare at him as his fingers circle my entrance.
He starts with two fingers and my eyes widen as I throw my hand to my mouth to hold in a moan. His pace quickens almost immediately and the only thought in my mind is don't wake up Atlas!
I shut my eyes tightly as a third finger enters his pace somehow quickens even more and they venture further in making my mouth hang open as I grip the sheets tightly with my other hand.
He takes his fingers out suddenly and I can still feel the throbbing pleasure and warmth as he spreads the lube onto his cock. I stare at him as he spreads my legs to both sides and I grab onto the sheets tightly.
I haven't done this in forever I forgot how good it felt. He grabs my hips and slowly starts to push himself in with a small moan as a moan also escapes my mouth as well.
My head snaps to Atlas who was still fast asleep as I put a hand back over my mouth. I look back to Draco who was smirking as he began to slowly pull out to roughly slam back in "mhmm!" I moan into my hand putting my other hand over it for reassurance.
He continues this motion moving his hands from my hips I lift my head looking at him as he grabs my wrists holding them down so I can't cover my mouth.
I go to mouth the word no but a moan comes out instead as he thrusts in and a surge of pleasure rushes through my body. A smirk is clearly displayed on his face as his pace quickens and I attempt to stifle my moans.
"I- Ermm- Yes- yes- YES" I moan as my hips thrust up. I bite my lip to silence myself as a knot forms in my stomach. Dray must have been feeling it too because his pace started to become even quicker and he started moving around more until he found my prostate.
I began to tremble from the pleasure as my mouth fell open. I felt my eyes flutter. "I can't- please- yes" I moaned over and over again trying so hard to stay quiet.
My moans started getting higher and higher as my vision became fuzzy and I climaxed all over my chest. A few thrusts later with a heavy groan Draco thrusts in one last time his hot cum shooting inside of me.
My body relaxes as he pulls out and flips next to me. "We could have used a small silencing charm" I groan still feeling the tingling sensation below as he chuckles.
"I know but it's fun watching you try to keep your moans in... and fail" he whispers pulling me close to him. "I hate you" I mumble and he kisses my nose "I love you too"
Not even 5 minutes later a small yawn is heard from Atlas's cradle as he begins to wake up. A bunch of happy gurgling noises comes from him attempting to get our attention.
"Jokes on you... I'm very much injured you have to take care of him all day" I snicker as he gives me a stare "nooo I don't wanna do it alone" he whines clinging onto my hips
"Shouldn't have let your horniest get the best of you"

Boy or girl, what do you think it will be?
Will, the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -15
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 14
I'm adding this since I get so many requests asking for this instead
Dad(Ron) Blaise (Papa) -8