Chapter 2

Harry's POV

It's been a week since the incident in the bathroom and I'm honestly still incredibly flustered. I need to talk to him about maybe hanging out sometime, but I'm so nervous when it comes to him plus he was probably having an off day he'd never be nice to me like that... right? Ugh, I hate this class- why does Snape hate me so much!?

"Anyway... you will be doing this project with partnerss" Snape says with no excitement in his voice at all. Everybody perked up and started paying attention to the idea of having partners.   "I will be choosing them" he snarls quickly deflating our dreams, including mine "first off I'll put Potter with Draco because I know Potter will just love that," he chuckles to himself obviously being sarcastic.

I change my mind though. I love this class thank you for hating me Snape. Little does he know that's exactly who I wanted to be paired up with. I turn around to see Draco staring at me. I panicked and waved to him and he waves back... he actually waved back I couldn't help but smile.

I kept looking at Draco as he took out his notebook and started to doodle. I turned back to Snape realizing that I had been staring too long and that earned me confused glances from our professor. He suspiciously looked between us.

After Snape finished pairing students up he dismissed the class. I walked out the door surprised to be greeted by Malfoy "oh you waited for me" I said a little shocked.

He looked away, scratching the back of his neck "yeah I wanted to know if you wanted to maybe go get some books and the ingredients for the potion and head to a private place like one of the towers"  I was hesitant at first because I didn't want to get beat up by him and his goons.

Not to mention the towers weren't bringing back the best memories at the moment. Yet I still answered "I would love that". He looked at me surprised, then shakes his head "sorry I thought you would say no" he laughs sadly. "No- it's fine" I assure him looking to the floor. This is awkward.

I'm also honestly surprised I said yes too but, I want to see how this turns out maybe I can actually get Malfoy to not hate me. Silently, we head towards the library and pick up the books needed for a confusion concoction along with ingredients.

As we head up to the tower I try to start a conversation "I'm sorry in advance because I'm not the best at potions and you're really good. I don't want you to feel like you're doing all the work" Instead I just begin to ramble on.

He just starts to laugh "Potter it's ok. Even if I did all the work as long as you're here to talk to me I'm fine" I stop walking up the stairs as he finished talking. My face is burning it feels so hot in here!!!! How did he say that so seriously?

He turns back around with a red face "sorry if that made you uncomfortable" I like this Draco but I don't mind the cold mean side either. I'm screwed. "no it's fine... I didn't mind" I look away knowing if I kept eye contact my face would only get redder.

Draco's POV

We started setting things up around the room so everything was easily accessible. We had both agreed on our walk to the library to make a confusion concoction it causes the person who drinks it to become confused, distracted, and sick.

We have scurvy grass, lovage, and sneezewort. I watch as Harry grabs the cauldron from the top of a shelf his shirt lifts showing a little bit of his back

I physically slap myself in the face why did I find that hot "um Malfoy are you ok" I stare back at him for a second before responding "yup I'm ga-perfect" I catch myself as I start to realize how much of an idiot I am! More like a pervert.

Once again I want to slam my head against a wall. After we put most of the ingredients in the cauldron we waited for it to thicken "hey can you hand me the Flobberworm Mucas please" he nods while handing me the dropper and the vial full of It.

I put seven drops in as I tell Harry to wave his wand around the cauldron. "We're done" I cheer "Yes, you really are amazing at potions Malfoy," he hugs me!

I of course hug back after coming back from the shock, enjoying the moment while it lasted. He retreats back before muttering a quick sorry "sorry". I laugh again "it's fine".

Standing, we start to clean up putting everything away. "I'll see you later Potter" I chuckle sending him a wink before bolting or more like tumbling down the stairs. Did I really just wink? "you're so stupid Draco" I mutter to myself.

Harry's POV

He just winked at me..... maybe I'm seeing things, no I for sure saw it... Bloody hell he's so hot. I thought he was staring at me earlier when he slapped his face but maybe he was just zoning out I can't even think gay- I mean straight does he like me? Is he even into guys?