Chapter 57

And the name of Drarry's first child is.....

       🎊 🎉 Atlas!! Thank you everybody for your guesses! 🎉 🎊

Harry's POV (32 weeks)

Ron and I arrived at home to have the door opened for us by Herb. We walk in to complete silence. "Hey, Herb where are the boys," I ask making my way to go sit on the couch. I turn waiting for a response, he rocks back and forth on his feet.
"Well Draco and Blaise are still gone shopping for baby and the loud annoying bitches are feeding their baby" he replies a smile spreading across his face.
"Oh um- ok thank you and what did you call the twins," I ask with an obviously shocked expression on my face. Herb hops onto the couch next to me. "Loud annoying bitches" he repeats giving me a confused glance clearly unaware of what he was saying.
I look to Ron who is staring at the wall obviously avoiding eye contact. "Why do you call them that," I ask and he stops bouncing up and down to fully turn and look at me "well Ron told me that's what I should call them" he mumbles looking to his feet.
"Oh that's fine I'll just help you with their real names later," I respond and he immediately hypes back up, running off to somewhere else.
I turn to Ron who was now staring at me with a nervous smile "heh" was all he managed to get out. "Real funny Ronald," I scowl sending him a glare as I feel my left eye twitch. I watch him shiver as he scoots himself farther away from me. "I kinda like being scary" I quietly chuckle to myself.
   "I swear-" Ron goes to make an excuse but is quickly cut off by Herb bolting from some random hallway to the front door shouting "They're back".  "This isn't over," I grunt with a serious tone, standing to greet the boys at the door.
  We entered the front hall as Herb swings the door open jumping up and down.  Blaise stands there letting out a sigh, as he carries a bag into the house.  "We didn't get much today," he shakes his head completely exhausted.  I go to ask why, but I get part of my answer when Dray storms into the house with a bag. Setting it onto the ground, he resumes stomping around until he reaches me.
  "What's wrong babe," I ask putting a hand on his cheek his face softens for a second before returning to an angry expression.  He surprises me by quickly pecking my lips and turning to go continue his tantrum in our room.  Mumbling things like "stupid bitch" and "what happens to never show your face again"
    I turn to Blaise who is slouching on the couch with Ron massaging his shoulders from behind.  "What happen to him?" I ask now standing in front of the two.
   He sighs again before yawning into his hand "Kingsley.... Kingsley happened.... we saw him even though Draco warned him to move towns he didn't but I couldn't let Draco beat the shit out of him in public or everything would go downhill" he grumbles rubbing his temple in frustration.
   I flinch at his name before stepping forward "thanks for stopping him" I thank him leaning in to hug Blaise before leaving the two and heading up to our room.  I ended up having to look for the twins so they could help me up the stairs.
   Once I get there I knock on the door lightly "hey Dray I'm coming in" I call and I get a small "ok" in response. I quickly open the door shutting it behind me.
   Looking around I find Draco sitting at his desk stroking a finger up and down Klaus's head.  I walk up to him and place my chin on his head letting my arms hang down over his shoulders.
  "Draco it's ok," I assure him, I feel him tense up "it's not ok though... how do you think it makes me feel knowing that just by going shopping you or my son could die or be sold into sex trafficking when he's born" he shouts making me flinch a bit. He takes his hand from Klaus and drums his fingers on the desk nervously.
    Standing from his chair, Draco moves closer to me pulling me into a hug. I was speechless I had no idea what to say or how to respond to what he had said.
  Before I know it Dray is on his knees burying his face into his hands I watch his shoulders rise up and down as he sobs into them.
  I feel my heartbreak at the sight of him crying.  I grab the chair and use it to lower myself down to the ground. Wrapping my arms around him.  "We will just be extra careful," I whisper kissing his head.
  His breath hitches as he pulls back out of my chest "no, tonight- Blaise and I.... we're taking him far away I'm not going to live another day knowing my son and you are in danger for walking around a stupid town" he hesitates, as my grip on him tightens.
   "You really do-" I cut myself off knowing he won't listen to me "be careful and don't do anything stupid" I murmur while he lays his head back onto my chest.
  "Now help me up I just walked up all those stairs and sat on the ground my feet hurt and I want to lay down" I complain and giggle as he jumps up and pulls me to my feet.
  I quickly waddle over to the bed lifting myself onto it. Draco follows throwing himself onto the bed and laying down next to me. A sad expression still on his face.
   I sigh to myself quietly I can't believe I'm doing this.  "I know what would make you feel better" I sing while crawling in front of him.  He props his head up a bit giving me a confused look.
  I crawl in between his legs using my hands to trail along his body. I quickly smash our lips together creating a passionate and rough kiss as I use one hand to tug at his hair and the other still on his chest also helping me stay up.
   It takes him no more than a second to kiss back as one of his hands reaches for my butt and the other to my cheek caressing it softly the opposite of how this kiss was going.
   I pull back and bite my lip which I knew turned him on.  He grunts and I lean back in to continue the kiss this time using my tongue to explore as much of his mouth as I could before he took control back.
   When he does he stops for a second to suck on my tongue surprising me with the new wave of pleasure.  I pull back and leave kisses from his chin to his ear. Nibbling on the lobe softly "I love you" I whisper as he squeezes my arse softly.
   "I-I love you," he says back with an obvious stutter that made me feel in total control. I licked a line down his neck before picking a spot and sucking on it making sure I left an obvious mark. 
  I didn't stop there as I left 7 more spaced out on both sides of his neck. Pulling back from the last one to admire my work, Dray lets out a mix of a moan and groan.
    I go back to his ear "come back safe... and we can finish this" I whisper. He groans again before using his hands to lift me off of him and to the side.
  We intertwine our legs and cuddle up.  "We're gonna leave in about 3 hours," he tells me rubbing a hand through my hair. I nod my head in response.  He rubs a hand over his fresh new hickeys "oh how rude of me how was the appointment" he asks now rubbing a hand over my stomach.
   "Everything is completely normal and fine," I smile putting a hand over his. "Merlin I can't wait to meet him," his sad face was now full of happiness and joy.  "Yeah well I can't wait to walk up stairs by myself"

A/N:  This feels so awkward to ask but do you guys like smut and do you want me to write more? Where they actually do the do

  If you don't want to comment on it you can always message me privately I promise I won't tell anyone!

•Dad and Papa- 8 votes
• Mom and Dad- 6 votes
You can message me privately if you don't want to vote in the comments. Thanks, everybody see you next chapter ❤️😁