Chapter 92

Atlas (7 months 2 week)
Ron (22 weeks)

Draco's POV

Harry and I are in the nursery which I feel like we spend most of our time is now. Atlas rolls over quickly and looks up to us so we clap for him telling him "good job". He then repeats it enjoying the praise.
I laugh at this as Harry puts his head on my shoulder. Looking to him , I wrap my arm around his waist to pull him closer. He snuggles close as we watch our little prince roll around and then pushes himself up on all fours. He rocks around a bit before giving up and rolling around again with a giggle.
"Love birds get ready we're going on a date," Fred sings through the door. "What do you mean WE" I call back as he opens the door to see us. George is behind him with his head on his shoulder. "You guys are boring we're going on a-" Fred stops to count his fingers and sighs to himself "triple date" he continues as George starts to laugh silently behind him.
Harry shrugs his shoulders and I do the same "sure" I reply quickly as we get up to get dressed. "We're bringing Atlas though," I inform them, quickly, before they have time to leave. "Yeah that's fine," they agree leaving the room.
Once we got to our room Harry goes straight to the closet setting Atlas on the bed. "Babeeeee" I whine as he stops and turns to look at me. I do this almost every day now so he should be used to it by now.
"Can I PLEASEEEEE" I whine as I sink to my knees putting my hands together. He rolls his eyes and walks back over to the bed. "Sure," he finally gives in, putting Atlas on his lap.
I shoot up and look at him with wide eyes "wait really!" I shout full of excitement as he chuckles. "Better hurry before I change my mind" he sighs smiling at me.
"Don't have to ask me twice". I shout back basically skipping to the closet.

*

I return 1o minutes later with some clothes in my hands. Harry takes Atlas out of his lap. "Finally that took you forever I still need to get some clothes too," he huffs poking me in the chest. I lean over and kiss the top of his head.
"Nope, I've got you covered" I whisper as he eyes me suspiciously. "I'm worried- should I be worried" he whispers back. As I chuckle "nope I think I did pretty good" I joke as he sighs and I hands him the clothes I picked out for him.
I then quickly put on my clothes before changing Atlas.

Atlas (pretend it's a black and green flannel)

Draco