Chapter 124

June 11thAtlas (1 year)Asher, Ivy, and Iris (4 months 2 weeks)

June 11th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (4 months 2 weeks)

Harry's POV

  "Hey, Ron," I call getting his attention from the girls who were having tummy time.  Atlas was on the couch next to me messing with the toy wolf in his hands.  "Yeah? What's up mate" he asked sitting up a bit more.
    "Uh do you think Draco has been acting strange," I ask nervously.  I'm probably just in my head.  "Ohhh um...." he doesn't give me an answer and looks to Blaise who widens his eyes.
  I bite my lip nervously as Blaise sighs and looks at me "I'm sure it's nothing.... Draco is always weird" he laughs and I force out a fake chuckle.  "Yeah, you're right" I continue chuckling scratching the back of my neck.
   The twins then come down the stairs one of them holding Asher.  "Hey Atlas," I whisper nudging the boy.  He looks up at me from his toy "I" he shouts and I point towards the boys coming down the stairs. 
  "Who's that!" I whisper shout as his eyes look to where I'm pointing.  "Bo!" He squeals starting to bounce in his spot.  "Yeah?" I question what he was attempting to say.
  Fred and George are both smiling while laughing about the ship. Atlas leaves his wolf and slides himself off of the couch waddling over to George grabbing his leg. He looks up to him with pleading eyes.
   "You wanna hang out with Asher," Fred asked as the baby stirs from his arms. "Yay!" Atlas squeals and George picks him up, setting him back on the couch next to me.  Fred then sets Asher down in between Atlas's legs so that the infant's back was against Atlas's stomach. 
  "Okay, buddy you have to hold him up because he's not quite strong enough yet" Fred and George instruct him as he stares wide-eyed at the baby.  "Oke" he giggles kissing the top of the baby's head.
   We all awe as Draco walks into the room an obvious look of distraught on his face as he mumbled into his hand.  "Draco are you okay" I call turning around in my spot.
  He freezes and looks at me with wide eyes "h-hey love" he stutters and I feel a pang of pain in my heart.  Did I do something?  I check to make sure Atlas is still holding Asher right before looking back up to Draco again.
   When I open my mouth to talk he cuts me off "I've got to go... see you in a-". He is then interrupted by Blaise who stands grabbing one of the girls off the ground. 
  "I'm going to feed Iris I'll bring Ivy's bottle back out with me! Draco you're coming!  In the kitchen now!" He shouts sternly as Ron shakes his head.
  They all know, don't they? I let my head lay against the back of the couch and sigh.  I'm sure I'm just being overdramatic it just hurts I guess.  A few minutes later Blaise walks out with Iris and two bottles soon followed by Draco
   "I'm ready" He shouts scaring the crap out of me.  Ron starts laughing as he points at Atlas who was protecting Asher and we both had the same shocked expression.
    "Harry were going somewhere". Draco blurts out a smile on his face.  I immediately feel my mood lift as I stand and walk over to him.  "Let's go get dressed okay?" he mumbles looking to the floor.
  I nod as we walk down the hall to our room. "Where are we going?" I ask and he chuckles "you'll see" he answers as we both go into the closet.