Chapter 63

Blaise's POV (36 weeks, same day)

I look across the table to see Ron... he doesn't even want to sit with me anymore and, it just hurts knowing he purposely sat there and... not by me.
We all eat quietly besides the occasional bickering from Fred and George and a giggle coming from Harry every once in a while who was now on Draco's lap.
It just made me so much more jealous of what I wanted and needed right now. I look back to Ron staring at him with desperation, only to find him picking at his food. We have been here for 10 minutes and he hasn't taken a single bite.
I close my eyes and let out a deep breath before pushing myself up from my seat and quickly walking to Ron's side. I grab his arm and pull him up "we need to talk" I whisper already heading to the door.
I don't really care what the others are thinking right now I'm solving this here and now. No matter what I will love Ron for the rest of my life and then more.
I sit on the couch in the common room and he stands in front of me scratching the back of his leg with his foot.
He stares at the spot beside me before looking back at me just to quickly glance away again when we make eye contact. I lift my arms signaling for him to come here and he looks back with wide eyes.
Not even a second later he scrambles into my lap and wraps his arms around my neck. I hug him tightly, while he nuzzles his face into my shoulder.
We stay there for a minute before I realize Ron was crying his shoulders rose up and sank down as he attempted to hold it in. I pull back from him and my heart breaks as he breaks down into a full sob. "I'm sorry I'm so immature and I just can't do anything right. I'll be better I'll be so much better, I promise please don't leave me" he sobs out as he looks into my eyes with panic.
I listen in disgust did I really make him feel that way... I blink back tears as I listen to Ron. He opens his mouth to talk again but I put my finger on his lips shushing him.
"D-dont," I stutter, and cut myself off as I almost lose my composure. Taking another deep breath before finishing. "Don't you ever change, you're perfect the way you are..... I was too h-hard on you and I'm so sorry I'll be the one d-doing better" I choke out letting a few tears slide.
Ron hiccups and plunges his head back into my shoulder. Just to continue sobbing "I love you so much" I whisper putting a hand on the back of his head tightening my grip on him.  He sniffles a "I love you too"
   "I'm still s-sorry I made you m-mad" he chokes out pushing himself from my chest once again. Ron looks down as I slightly shake my head no. "Why do you think you made me mad?" I pry putting my hands on his cheeks to make him look at me.
  His lip starts to quiver and I let out a small sigh "buttercup you never made me mad" I reassure him as he sucks in a deep breath. "Then why wouldn't you cuddle with me?" He whispers putting a hand over mine. I move my other hand to my face rubbing my eye kinda aggressively.
  "I messed up" I pause and he grabs my hand from my face and places it on his back.  I smile before continuing.  "I thought you would have wanted space and those times you moved closer I assumed you were sleeping already"
   He looks at me with a mix of confusion and hurt "so? You could have always cuddled me even if I was sleeping" he bites his lip nervously.
  I move my other arm around his back and pull him in closer "I didn't want you to be mad if you woke up with me clinging on to you" I explain quickly, desperately trying to fix this.
  He looks to the side and starts to think before looking back to me "I believe you" he whispers looking down.  I let out a sigh of relief and I tilt his chin up a bit so we were making eye contact.
  "Are w-we ok now" I choke out worried that maybe he would still want to take a break.... or maybe even end things. He nods his head up and down slightly "yeah we're good" he replies quietly.
Moving closer he left barely any space between our lips. I stare at his bright pink lips and think about how badly I wanted to kiss him. Giving in as I see him staring at mine too.
  As we inch closer I whisper "let's never fight again" Ron sucks in a breath and then replies with a small "yeah" before smashing our lips together.
   Ron places a hand on my shoulder and the other on the back of my neck as my left-hand makes it down to his arse pulling him up more.
  I move my other hand just below his shirt and sneak my hand up it gripping his bare hip.  He lets out a breathy "huh" and shivers from the touch of my cold hand.
  I lick along his bottom lip and Ron happily obliged entangling our tongues together. I suck on his tongue and he pulls himself closer to me gripping onto my still pretty short hair that I can't decide if I should cut or not.
  Pulling back, I put a hand around the back of Ron's neck pulling him closer to me before attacking it. A small moan escapes his lips while I go to continue I'm stopped by a loud squeal.
  I pull back and look towards the open door of the dining room to see all four boys standing right outside of it.  "They are all good now thank Merlin," Harry let's out a sigh of relief. I smile and Ron grips onto my outer shoulders pushing his head into the crevice between my neck.
  Draco claps slowly obviously being sarcastic and I roll my eyes, but when I look back at him again he smiles a genuine smile. I mouth the words 'thank you so much' because he helped me get through this and talk to Ron.
   He gives me a simple head nod but it still felt like so much to me. Fred and George gave us thumbs up before dashing back to the dining room. Through the door you could see Fred jumping for his seat as George face planted letting out a small "oof"
I almost feel bad for how many times George has fallen or gotten hit with something. Harry is clinging to Draco's arm while bouncing up and down on his toes with excitement.
He turns away and uses one hand to wipe tears off of his face. "Dray" I call getting his attention from the daydream he was in. It must have been a good one because he looked seriously pissed at me.
I motion towards Harry with my head and he gives me a confused look before turning to Harry who was hiding his face by looking the other way. Draco uses his free hand to grab Harry's chin making him face Draco his face full of tears.
I look at Ron because he more and likely wanted to know what was wrong with his best friend but he was fast asleep tears still staining his face. I wipe the tears quickly and kiss his cheek before turning my head back to Harry and Draco.
"What's wrong baby," Draco asks full of worry as Harry wipes the last few tears. "Nothing they are just so sweet and I'm being extra emotional and I'm just happy they are back together" he sobs out the last part as the tears come back and, Draco helps lead him back into the dining room to eat with a smile on his face.
"Harry it's ok you don't need to cry" he reassures him with a chuckle. "I know but I can't stop" he whines, starting to cry some more and Draco tries to hold in his laugh.
I look back to my peaceful boyfriend who was sleeping on my chest. Looks like neither of us has been sleeping much. As slowly as I could I lay on my back so Ron's upper half stays on my chest, his lower body now in between my legs.
Placing a hand behind my head and the other in Ron's hair I massage it gently.  "Guess we will just skip breakfast today"

If you have already voted don't vote again but the votes are still on for whether or not Atlas should call Harry and Draco- Mom and Dad or Dad and Papa-

•Dad and Papa- 13 votes
• Mom and Dad- 12 votes
❤️🧡You can message me privately if you don't want to vote in the comments thanks everybody sees you next chapter 💚🖤😁