Chapter 86

Atlas (6 months)
Ron (16 weeks)
(Same day)

Harry's POV

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light coming in from the window. I stretch my arms putting them above my head as I yawn. I actually feel like I've gotten a decent amount of sleep.
"Crap!" I sit up and look around the suns up what times is it. I squint to look at the clock but it's impossible- I'm blind. I fling myself across the bed to Draco's side where the nightstand is that has my glasses.
I then look back to the clock "10:30!" I shout falling out of the bed as I look to Atlas's cradle. Why didn't he wake me up! Did I sleep through him crying? I squint to look at the cradle but I can't make him out.
Kicking out of the blankets that were keeping me tangled up on the ground and basically tumbling to his cradle. "It's empty". I feel my heart stop as I look around the room. Did he somehow get out!
The worry begins to grow... maybe Dray put him in bed with me and I just- I turn to look at the blankets on the ground in piles before throwing them up as I rip my way through them.
"He's not here" I shout before putting my hands to my mouth. The tears spill out of my eyes as I sink to my feet. "Where's my baby!" I cry trying to rack my brain for any ideas. My head pops up maybe Ron or one of the other boys heard him crying and came and got him.
I wipe some tears and dash for the door running down the hall to the common room the twins are fast asleep on the couch and Ron is in the dining room eating. "Does Blaise have Atlas?" I ask with a tiny bit of hope as the tears start to well up again.
Ron stops chewing and looks at me with wide eyes. "No eh- he doesn't why!" He asks setting his food down. I fall to my knees and run my hands through my hair as my breathing starts to increase "he's gone" "my baby is gone" "how" I sob into my hands as I try to breathe but fail miserably.
Ron had made his way over to me and was rubbing my back "BLAISE" he yells as his boyfriend comes running through the kitchen door. I look up at him clutching my heart with my hands. It hurts- my heart hurts.
Blaise falls to his knees in front of me and grabs my shoulders "Harry breathe" "what's going on?" he asked, while Ron ties my hair up and out of my face into a small bun.
"Atlas is gone" I choke out and Blaise's face drops "what? How?" he whispers to himself.  All of a sudden his face changes as he stands up running into the kitchen returning a few seconds later with a piece of paper.
"I saw it earlier and read it was from Draco so I decided to just let you read it" He informs me handing me the letter. I hold it with shaky hands as begin to read it.

Dear Harry,
I told you this morning, but I had a feeling you would forget. Don't worry I have Atlas with me and we're gonna have a great day see you later my queen, love you!
   -Your King

I let out a deep breath and look up to Blaise and Ron "he has him" I sigh happily before my face scrunches up. "I'm going to kill him.... he knew I was gonna forget! Why did he leave the note in the kitchen- not Atlas's damn cradle, so I would have seen it" I yell clearly angry.

Ron's POV
  Oh shit, he swore he's angry...

Blaise's POV
  I'm giving props to Draco for at least writing a note, honestly... but this man is dead. Stupid and dead.

Harry's POV
  I stand still shaking as I crumple up the paper in my hands and storm back to my room.  I'm taking a trip to Hogwarts and it's not gonna be a good one.
  I quickly throw on some jeans and a hoodie over the large t-shirt I had worn to sleep. I hop on one foot as I try to aggressively pull my socks on which leads to me falling over again.
  Taking a deep breath, I sit down pulling my socks on and then shoes. Standing and grabbing my robe, I take a look in the mirror my eyes were already puffy and red, my hair was still thrown up in a messy and sloppy bun.
  I laugh at it for a minute I think it looks kinda cute, but I had just the right amount of hair any shorter and it would fall out, so the bun part was tiny.
  Who am I kidding I looked like a mess though. I shake my head not caring as I storm back out of the room angry again. I go straight to the door to leave. "I called a carriage for you" Ron yells from the kitchen. I yell back a "thanks" realizing how stupid I was being. How could I forget to call a carriage. 
   It doesn't matter, I'm mad, and that makes up for it.  The carriage ride was anything but peaceful. I'd randomly break down into a sob or a fit thinking of how I thought I almost lost my child. Or what I was gonna do to Draco when I got my hands on him.
    I entered Hogwarts with my hood over my head trying to hide because I really didn't want to cause a scene. As I got closer to Draco's classroom I see a group of professors running from class to class gathering up the other professors they grabbed Snape and then scurried into potions.
   I stayed outside because I wanted to wait for class to end so I can literally murder the man.  I ended up sitting down with my knees curled up into my chest.
  30 minutes later I hear chattering getting closer to the door, so I sink behind the nearest pillar as everybody leaves either excited about a baby or bored out of their minds.
  The door was closed again and once all the professors are gone I pull my hood down and enter the classroom opening the door and closing it behind me. Draco looks up at me and his face drops immediately.  I look to Atlas who is sitting up and holding his finger and I almost lose all the anger built up in me right then in there but, no I'm still pissed.

Draco's POV

  He stood there for a minute looking between Atlas and me obviously pissed. I could see the angry aura surrounding him and I shivered. I grabbed Atlas off of the desk and set him on his blanket before walking over to Harry. 
  As I got closer I noticed how exhausted and hurt he looked. He snaps out of his daze stomping over to me "do you have any idea how scared I was" he screams tears spilling out of his eyes. "Couldn't you have left the note in the cradle" he continues to shout sinking to his knees as a sob escapes his throat.
"I want to be mad but I can't... I'm too hurt and just heartbroken... I thought I had lost him" he cries into his hands, as I sink next to him. "Harry I'm so sorry I didn't really think it through... I never meant to hurt you" I whisper pulling him into a hug.
A small hiccup comes from him as he wipes his tears and pulls his head out of my chest. "It won't ever happen again" I add kissing his head. "Damn straight" he whispers sternly as I gulp, so he's that kinda mad.
I smile at him sweetly as he nuzzles his head back into my chest. I let out a sigh of relief before Harry tightens his grip "you're sleeping on the couch tonight" he huffs, evilly, as I pout.
"Please don't do this to me" I whine and he takes his head out of my chest. "If I see you in that bed with me-I'm beating your ass" he snaps standing up and glaring at me. I shiver and wait for him to make the next move.
"Well anyways I'm going back home have fun with Atlas" he giggles kissing the now sleeping child before walking over to me. He kisses my lips lightly before walking to the door.
"Don't let anything happen to my baby or your dead Malfoy"

Here are the options feel free to comment names you'd like me to add😁 please choose only two!
Vivian-8
Ruth-
Opal-6
Iris-11
Jade-12
Rosemary (Rose for short)-4
Ivy-14
Violet-4

Will, the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -27
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 18
I'm adding this since I get so many requests asking for this instead
Dad(Ron) Blaise (Papa) -13

Remember you can message me privately about voting if you want!