Chapter 59 ⚠️smut⚠️

Draco's POV (32 weeks and 1 day)

  We're home, freaking finally! I quickly run up to our room, opening the door I slip my shoes off and hang my robe over a chair.
  Sliding under the covers, I pull Harry onto my chest only to hear him mumble "thank Merlin you're back" and I sigh "go to bed darling" he yawns and wraps his arm around my torso pulling himself closer to me.

*

Waking up around 10 in the morning which I consider pretty late for me at least.  I sit up easily. I have no weight keeping me down and I freak out when I don't see Harry next to me.
  Looking around I find the door cracked open "I literally just said it's 10 he usually gets his morning sickness at 9" I mumble to myself... Wait that means I wasn't able to help him with the stairs or the morning sickness.
  I jump out of bed and scramble down the stairs to swing the kitchen door open. "Nope" I mumble to a now very surprised Blaise and Ron "sorry" I add as they resume their very heated make-out session.
  I go to the next door over the dining room and I walk in seeing Harry eating peacefully with the twins. "Sorry I slept in" I whisper kissing his forehead, as I sit down next to him.
   He smiles and yawns "it's fine, the twins pretty much helped me" he admits.  "Thanks," I nod my head towards them. "you're welcome,"  they say in unison.
   I ate before we had left for our little 'mission' so I wasn't very hungry as I waited for Harry to finish. He stands and walks to the kitchen and I follow behind him. Once we enter Blaise and Ron are nowhere to be seen. Guess they are getting busy.
  Harry sets his plate in the sink and I walk up behind him pushing my body against his before leaning in close to his ear "guess who came back safe" I whisper.
  I feel his body tense up and he lets out a heavy breath "is that all you've been thinking about" he groans trying to sound annoyed but it comes out more like a whine.
  "Maybe... maybe not, all I know is if we don't get a private room soon I'll strip you here and now" I whisper seductively before licking the back of his ear.
  He shivers, letting out a small whimper. "I'm not going back up those stairs," he snaps out of his horny trance.  I groan before grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me.
  We pass the stairs and I take us straight to the library, locking the door "Silencio" I chanted, a silencing barrier now surrounding the room. Harry stops to look at me "you can't be serious" he says shocked.
  I bite my lip thinking about what's going to happen next while taking a step forward "oh I'm very much serious" I chuckle.
Walking closer I push him onto the mini sofa propping myself up with my arms as I crash my lips onto his, careful not to put any weight onto him and especially his stomach.
   His hands immediately went to my hair pulling and tugging. I guess somebody doesn't really care that we're in the library anymore. I pull myself off of Harry and he sits up not breaking the kiss once.
  I bite his bottom lip as a breathy moan escapes his mouth. I then kiss the corner of his mouth and lead my way down to the gland on his neck.  Circling my tongue around it, before biting down.
  His breathing stops as I start to suck on the spot. "D-Dray it feels good" he whimpers as I continue marking him until the spot is purple and swollen.
  I kiss the fresh hickey and lead a trail of kisses down until I reach the collar of his shirt which I then strip off. I smile at the size of his stomach and kiss it gently before going back to Harry's chest.
My tongue circling his nipple as I reach my hand down to palm him through his pants. As soon as I reach his member he lets out a moan and flinches. I must have surprised him.
   I pull back just to strip my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. Kissing Harry's nose, I reach for the hem of his pants, slowly starting to tug them down.
He watches and bites his lip in anticipation making me so much hornier, so I quicken the pace and throw his pants off. Once I successfully get them onto the floor Harry with my help takes his boxers off just to turn around and shove his ass in the air.
I hand him a pillow and he puts his face into it. I slap his ass leaving a pink mark while he groans. Sinking down I lick a circle around his entrance and grin when I hear him let out a small "ah"
I circle it twice before plunging my tongue getting a gasp from Harry. Reaching my hand forward I begin to stroke his cock, back and forth.
Just to pull away and once again circle the entrance but this time with my fingers before pushing two in. "Ah~ D-Draco" Harry squeals as he pushes himself back onto my fingers going deeper.
I slowly start to move them back and forth curling the ends. His face now out of the pillow as his mouth hangs open. I make a scissoring motion and quicken the pace before adding a third finger. Harry moaning loudly now "oh oh frick" he screams the last part into his pillow.
"You're allowed to cuss" I chuckle leaning down to his ear. "No I refuse to Ahhh" he moans as I hit his prostate. I maneuver the 4th finger in and he buries his face into the pillow again.
"Imsh freade" he shouts into the pillow but it comes out in a mumble. "What baby" I whisper seductively as he throws his head back out of the pillow. "I'm ready oh my... I'm ready please" he whimpers as I pull my fingers out.
I slip my own boxers off and ready myself by his hole. Slowly I push myself in with a grunt. Once all the way in I wait for Harry to adjust.
After a minute he puts his head back into the pillow "I'm r-ready" he squeaks out. I pull out just to slowly push back in listening to Harry's small moans.
As much as I'd like to pound into him I wouldn't want to hurt the baby or him. I continue at a slow pace placing my hands on Harry's hips to get in deeper.
"I-I can't.... go faster please" he begs pulling his face out of the pillow. "I can't the baby-" he cuts me off and turns back to me "the baby will be fucking fine" he shouts as I stare stunned by his language.
He groans "pull out and let me ride you," he shouts letting his pregnancy hormones take control. I do as he says and lay down as Harry's hole hovers over my dick.
He set his hands on my chest to balance and slowly lowers down with one small moan. As he reaches the bottom I place my hands on his hips once again to help lift him up and down.
Harry quickens the pace almost immediately surprising me as I let out a moan of satisfaction. I closed my eyes and moved my hands to the side of the couch gripping it tightly "fuck Harry your so tight" I growl as he moves back and forth his moans getting louder and higher.
"Draco ahh fuck fuck FUCK it feels so good I can't!" He screams as I grab his hips again using all the strength I have to help slam him up and right back down onto me.
My eyes now open just to see his rolling to the back of his head. A breathy moan escapes my throat because of how hot he looked.
The warm knot feeling began to form in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum. "I'm I'M GOING TO" before he could finish he slams onto me one last time letting out a high pitch moan as he came all over my chest and his.
I raised my hips up and down to keep the movement going it was barely a second before the knot feeling became unbearable and I tighten my grip on his hips and released into him with a low moan. He throws his head back and his eyes roll back again as we ride out our highs.
Harry lifts himself off of me and flops on top. I push the hair out of his face and chuckle "you said some naughty words... mister I'm not gonna cuss"
He rolls his eyes and puts his head into my chest "shut up and help me get to bed I'm tired" he grumbles with an ornery voice and I chuckle again.
"Yeah I love you too"

I'm so sorry this is so bad I'm just emotionally and physically drained most likely will be rewriting this chapter I just needed to get one out