Chapter 131

Suit- 8
Dress- 5
Both- 21

July 30th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (6 months 1 week)

Draco's POV

  "You have to watch the kids," Harry informs me, interrupting my peaceful moment as I try not to spit out my drink.  "I have to what!" I shout snapping my head back. 
  "I mean what I said... you have to watch the kids!" He laughs slipping his shoes on. "What do you mean kids!" I whisper eyeing him suspiciously "we only have one" I add as he rolls his eyes.
   "The twins are at work... Ron and I are going shopping for the wedding and Blaise is at the ministry turning in some of the spell books he had to finish" he explains as I nod my head.  Realization hits and my eyes widen. "Atlas, Asher, Ivy, and Iris" I count on my fingers as Harry nods his head Ron coming down the hallway with both his girls in his arms.
   "Good job you can count!" Harry claps obviously mocking me.  "No don't leave me alone! I can't do it!" I cry, as Ron chuckles setting the girls down next to me.  Harry walks over to me kissing my cheek "I'll see you soon... Asher is in his crib and Atlas is in the nursery all the kids have been fed!" He assures me as I look at him absolutely flabbergasted.
   "I... see you soon" I mumble knowing I won't win this fight.  Herb opens the door for them and they practically skip out leaving me... alone... with four babies... you all are stupid.
   "Well um, you two stay here" I chuckle nervously standing as the two girls stay upright just blinking at me.  I quickly run up the stairs to get Asher.  Walking past a few doors I arrive at the twin's room and walk in the already open door.
   I look down into his crib just as his eyes flutter open "you're so cute... but you must stay 30ft away from my son... please and thank you" I coo at the baby as he lets out a small giggle.
  "Gotta be careful with you because your dad's already missed so much work!" I basically talk to myself scooping him up so I'm cradling him.  Fred and George barely leave the house since they are scared for Asher's state... I don't blame them though.
   "Hey, Asher" I continue cooing at the baby giving him my finger. He grasps onto it letting out a small yawn while his face scrunches up.  Now grab my kid and we have them all... right!?! Yes! Maybe... crap..... Ivy, Iris.... here's Asher... yup just need my kid!
   I walk slowly with Asher since he's so fragile poor thing can't even sit up yet by himself and even with the support he can only be up for a little bit.
   Walking down the stairs, I pass the couch and check on the girls and they are both just playing with their pacifiers.  "Hey Atlas" I call in the hallway walking towards his nursery. 
  I hear a faint "dada" in the distance and once I get to the nursery I find Atlas standing over his toy bin looking over to me.  "Bo!" He shouts once he sees Asher who kicks his legs at the sight of my son.
  My hands are full so I look over to the standing child who already has Wolfie in his hands.  I then walk over to him taking my finger from Asher who gives me a hurt expression.
  "Grab some toys okay" I whisper ruffling his head as I pick up some plastic rings for the girls.  He grabs some of his favorites and we walk back to the common room together.
  I'm surprised to see Iris rocking back and forth on her hands and knees as Ivy just stares at her with wide eyes.  Atlas throw his toys onto the couch quickly taking Wolfie back and pulling himself up onto the couch. I ended up lifting him with my free hand helping a bit.
   Then sitting in between them Asher begins whining and attempting to grab Atlas who then starts crawling closer.  I cringe at this and look towards Atlas "hey baby maybe Asher should stay far away from you" I suggest as his eyes widen before turning into a face of anger.
  "No!" He shouts tears welling up in his eyes I mentally curse not wanting him to start a tantrum.  I sigh and kick my own feet about to start my own tantrum.  "Do you want the baby?" I ask Atlas and he flops onto his butt patting his lap.  "Yay," he squeals continuing to pat his lap. 
  I readjust Asher and let him sprawl out over Atlas's legs.  Atlas gives him his hand and Asher grabs on to it as I look away.  I hate this...
  I look over to the twins who were just playing with each other. I grab... Ivy and set her on one side of my lap and then Iris.  Putting her on the other side. 
I have a great idea "Iris... Ivy" I sing both girls looking to me since I had randomly grabbed them.  "Can you guys say, mama!" I ask them as they shout random nonsense.  Ivy sticking her tongue out. 
  I know they can't talk yet, but I promise in my life that these girls will call Ron mama if it's the last thing I do!  "I" atlas whispers patting Asher's head as he starts to fall asleep on his lap.
I watch and grip the couch watching Atlas lay his hands on the small baby's back comforting him back to sleep.  I lean over a bit grabbing some of Atlas's plastic rings handing one to each of the girls in my lap as I moved my legs making them bounce. 
   Iris raises her arms laughing as Ivy goes into a giggling fit while attempting to eat the ring in front of her.  "Just like your MAMA always eating" I joke as both girls continue to laugh Atlas stares at them and start laughing just because they were.
   I let out a quick chuckle keeping the girls preoccupied while watching Atlas and making sure Asher is still breathing.  See I'm handling everything perfectly... I knew I would, I don't know why they would doubt me.
"Hug!" Atlas whispers bending over his own lap to try and hug the sleeping boy.   He then sits back up all smiley as I try not to go crazy. I blink rapidly cursing the people who left me here!  Monsters!! how could they leave me here with them I can't do it! My boy is a year old and already a natural flirt!
   "So easy!!" I whisper to myself! I soon stopped bouncing my legs giving the girls a moment to catch their breaths as they both exchange plastic rings.  With all the noise Asher woke up and attempted to sit up. Atlas then tried to help him but was unable to.
   He then turned to me giving me his biggest puppy dog eyes "dada?" He asked and I already knew what he wanted "up?" He begged his lip starting to tremble.. he's good... he's real good.
  Screw everything "fine" I mumble to myself helping Asher up.  I carefully grab Asher and pick him up, setting him in between Atlas's legs at an angle so he was more leaning against him than sitting straight up.
  "Dank oo" Atlas cheers clapping his hands as Asher copied him attempting to clap a small gurgle escaping his lips.  Ivy sees this and begins clapping as well Iris following soon after.
  I felt left out... so I clapped as well scaring the crap out of Iris as she slams herself back against my stomach her eyes wide.
  I stifle my laughter as she brings the ring to her chest slowly nibbling on it.  She attempts to eat the ring as Ivy continues clapping bouncing herself on my leg. 
  I look back to the boys.  Asher was gripping Atlas's fingers.  He stared at me batting his eyes. Dang, that kid has long eyelashes.  I let an exhausted breath as I begin bouncing my legs again to entertain the girls.
  Of course, they start laughing again while Atlas kept talking to Asher.  He listens, but doesn't at the same time, and plays with Atlas's fingers.  Bringing one of his hands to his mouth.
  Atlas gasps and pulls it away "no" he squeals as the baby looks up to him with a confused and sad expression.  He reaches back up for his hand a distressed noise escaping his mouth. 
  Atlas looks at him with a sympathetic look and gives him his hand back.  Asher's face lights up while he clutches onto it.  Now holding Atlas's hand to his chest. 
  Atlas has a proud expression displayed across his face as Asher seems to be falling asleep clinging on to Atlas for dear life.
  Ivy and Iris are just bouncing and attempting to eat the plastic rings.  Which I continue to take away from them just to give them back a few seconds later, so they won't eat them. 
  The thing is the girls seem to think of it like it's a game and it's not- I'm struggling... I should get paid for this! Like a get out of sleeping on the couch for free pass.
   "I've learned two things today... Iris and Ivy like to eat like their MAMA and I'm pretty sure Asher has a hand fetish!"

 Iris and Ivy like to eat like their MAMA and I'm pretty sure Asher has a hand fetish!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
{Strawberry Tea} ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें