Chapter 53

Harry's POV (28 weeks and 2 days)

  She did the same thing over and over again until I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I stand up quickly blinking away any tears that were there. Shifting so all my weight was on my left side.
"Sorry I think I'm done with breakfast for now" I excuse myself and take my plate to the sink washing it off quickly. Once I'm out of everybody's view I limp the rest of the way to my room where I take my sock off to see the bruises already forming.
"It hurts" I whimper to myself, touching the swollen part around my ankle. What kind of shoes was she wearing for crying out loud.

*

This happened for days if I ever walked alone in a hallway she would torment me and tell me how useless and stupid I am while grabbing onto my wrist and squeezing them until they bruised.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were her constantly smashing my foot over and over again. Over the span of the week, I barely ate anything because I left dinner so early. I'm just gonna have to deal with the pain because I need to eat for the both of us.

(29 weeks) Weasleys are staying for 2 weeks

I don't see anybody around, so I don't bother to hide my limp until I'm pulled into another hallway hissing as the person grips my sore and bruised wrist.
"You stupid fag my brother has been questioning me so I know you've been telling him" Ginny spits out surprising me as she kicks my shin causing me to yelp.
Her hand flies to my mouth to silence it and she pulls out her wand... I pull her hand away from my mouth. "Ok Ginny you have gone crazy this isn't ok whatever I did I'm sorry" I plead with her while edging my way towards the end of the hall.
"You ruined my life" she growls as I stop in astonishment. I ruined her life... HOW! She's the one who cheated and beat me- countless times.
I turn to leave and she grabs my arm quickly casting a spell slashing a deep gash down my inner elbow to just before my wrist.
I scream but quickly cover it myself this time as I don't even try to hold the tears in. When she's done she stares in shock. "I can't believe I just did that" she whispers her voice trembling a bit.
"I hate you! You're making me into some crazy bitch" she whisper-shouts through gritted teeth before slapping me and running away crying.
Draco is at Hogwarts today so I just run straight for our room collapsing onto the floor, sobbing. "It hurts" was all I can say as I stumble for the bathroom to find something to wrap it up.
Maybe I should find something to put on my feet my bruises are easily noticeable now. I'll do that later. Right before I make it to the bathroom I hear the door open. I freeze in fear assuming it's Ginny coming back.
"Harry why is there blood on the floor" Draco shouts as he fully enters the room eyes searching everywhere for me. He finds me and rushes over.
It's too late now he's already seen it so I give in "please just help me" I beg before collapsing into his arms from the loss of blood and the lack of food and sleep.

Draco's POV

I scoop Harry's lifeless body up screaming for Ron and Blaise. Finally, Blaise comes out first full of worry, but his face turns to utter horror once he sees a limp Harry in my arms. "Hurry apply pressure to the wound" I shout trying to stay as calm as I can. We attempt to go down the stairs which does take a bit.
Next Ron comes out looking around panicking, but his face drops just like Blaises when he sees Harry. "Ron I need a carriage right now because we can't use the floo or apparate"
Tears leak from his eyes as he runs to do whatever he must to get a carriage. "What's with all this yell-" Molly asks walking into the common room from the library.
She cuts herself off as both hands fly to her mouth "Harry oh no" she lets out in a small whimper. Fred comes out next with a towel so he must have seen what was going on.
He gave it to Blaise for something to stop the blood from gushing out. "It should be here in 2 minutes top" Ron shouts coming back down the stairs. He sprints over to us and we carry Harry to the door to wait.
"Who did this to him.... i-it wasn't s-self d-done right" Ron chokes out as soon as we get outside. Molly gasps from the back while George goes to get Arthur and Fred attempts to calm her down.
I quit holding back my tears and turn towards Ron who was at this point sobbing. "He wouldn't do that especially with our baby inside of him" I spit out a little harsher than I meant to but I think he understood.
"You wouldn't do that" I whisper to him leaning my head down to touch his. He wouldn't, I know it, yet... there was a sliver of doubt creeping in. He should have told me if he felt that way though.
"Hurry the carriage is here" Blaise shouts and I snap out of my thoughts and sprint to the carriage that had barely stopped. "Ophelia's house and hospital" "make it quick" I shout. Blaise climbs in and grabs Harry from me. Ron follows and just sits on the ground so he can be closer to Harry while Blaise sets my boyfriend back down on me.
We quickly put the already stained towel back on Harry's arm. "There's so much b-blood" I choke out, rubbing Harry's other arm. "Please don't die" I sob out not even trying to keep the tough guy act anymore.
The next 10 minutes were the longest 10 minutes of my life. Occasionally Harry would open his eyes just to pass right back out again. The carriage comes to a stop and Ron goes for the door throwing it open.
Blaise gets out next and takes Harry practically running up the stairs with him. I follow behind and once I get up there Ophelia is just opening the door with a cheerful smile as always, once she sees me she gives me a questioning look. "You're not scheduled until- oh my get him inside now" she cuts herself off when she sees me grabbing Harry from Blaise's arms.
I set him on the couch where he usually lays and wrap the towel around his arm as tightly as I can while Ophelia runs to get her stuff.
She comes back with her wand, towels, and a big bowl of water. I zone out as she starts casting her spells to numb the pain, sealing the wound, she attempts to return some of the blood to his system.
By the time she is done a few hours had past and Ron was passed out on Blaise with a puffy face from all his crying. She finally stops and wipes the remaining blood off of Harry and herself before handing me a towel where I tried to wipe as much blood as I could off.
I take a deep breath before talking "w-was it self harm" I ask not ready for the answer. "No of course not there's no way he could have done that with one hand not to mention the bruises on his wrist and feet," she hurries to reassure me pointing out the bruises that I had failed to notice.
"The baby how is the baby" I blurt out tears starting to well up in my eyes once again. "The baby is fine he might come a bit early from so much blood being loss but probably not," she sighs resting a wet towel on Harry's forehead. I let out a huge sigh of relief waking Ron up.
"He needs to eat lots of foods with iron and protein," her voice was stern before continuing "and I don't want you guys leaving until he wakes up because I can't have him go back to wherever you were knowing somebody did that," she shakes her head, a serious tone that replaced her usual bubbly and happy personality.
"She's right who could have done this though," I ask mostly talking to Blaise and Ron. Ron's face goes pale before starting to tremble. "You don't think Ginny could have gone this far do you," he choked out a whisper that I almost couldn't hear.
I feel anger boil through me but I tell myself to calm down and wait for Harry to tell us. Ophelia comes back with a change of clothes for all of us including Harry who I change once everybody left the room.
I used a cleaning spell to take care of any remaining blood on the couch before cuddling up with Harry.
"If it really was Ginny I don't think I should go back to the manor until she's gone" I whisper to Harry kissing his cheek. She could have killed my Harry and my son! She's practically a murderer... "I love you both..."

Once again tied for what the boy should call Harry and Draco
Papa and Dad: 7
Mom and Dad: 7

A hint every 2 chapters-
Baby boy's name
Hint #1 it is a star cluster in a constellation