Chapter 75

Atlas: 4 months
Ron: 2 months

Ron's POV (same day)

   "Listen to me!!! I think your pregnant Ron!" Harry shouts and I snap my neck in his direction "y-you're kidding" I laugh nervously, as I feel myself start to tear up.
  I quickly wipe my eyes... why am I crying there is no way I'm pregnant.  "That's not possible how could I possibly be pregnant" I laugh standing up from my spot on Blaise's lap as he stares at the wall with a not very happy look.
   I look to Harry who's giving me an I'm concerned look as he bounces little Atlas and I start to freak out could I have one of those in me!  I feel myself start to hyperventilate and I stumble over to Harry he quickly hands Atlas to Draco and I fall into his arms.
  "Here come with me I still have the box of tests from when... when I was pregnant- under the sink" he stammers pulling me into a hug, I just nod in response. Once we get to his room I sink to my knees and cry "Harry how could I be it doesn't make sense" I sob and put a hand on my shoulder "I'm sure I'm just assuming things I really doubt you're pregnant Ron" he reassured me and it makes me feel a bit better but the doubt still eats away at me.
   "Harry, Blaise didn't look very happy about the idea of me being pregnant" I whisper as he comes back with the box of pregnancy tests.
He takes a deep breath "well if that's the case I'm gonna beat his butt but I'm sure it will all be fine" he encourages me and I take a test from the box and head back into the bathroom.
"You're ok.... you're not pregnant... it's not even possible.... bloody hell I'm fine" I mumble to myself slamming the bathroom door close. I flinch at the noise and slowly open the door peeking back out "sorry Harry" I whisper-shout timidly as he watches from across the room.
"It's alright," he nods and I close the door once again but, gently this time. I stare at the pregnancy test in front of me "is this really necessary" I whisper to myself...

*

I'm not pregnant so I don't even wait for the answer before walking out of the bathroom to stand with Harry. As a minute goes by I start to pace and Harry starts playing with his fingers.
My pace quickens as time goes by. Harry glances to the left towards the clock and bites his lip nervously "it should be ready now" he whispers almost inaudible but I heard every word clearly.
I don't hesitate to whip the stick up to eye level to see the word clearly printed out in bold letters "positive" I mumble to myself while looking at it. I turn to Harry and watch his face drop. They are all gonna leave me... once Blaise finds out... I feel like we just got out of our last fight.. please no...
I once again sink to my knees... I don't care if he leaves me I want him to comfort me this one last time. I wipe the tears from my cheek with the back of my hand before looking towards the half-open door.
"BLAISE" I scream attempting to keep my voice from cracking, hoping he would hear me from where ever he was. A few seconds later I hear footsteps as a worried Blaise stands in the doorway.
He sees me and falls next to me.. "what's wrong love... did something happen" he asks putting a hand on my cheek. I cry into his shoulder for a second before pulling away. Still a sobbing mess I hand him the positive test.
I hear him suck in a deep breath as I look the other way. A low chuckle comes from him as I meet his now teary eyes "I'm so happy but also extremely pissed off by whoever did this" he whispers through gritted teeth.
I let out a small hiccup and flash him a small smile. He smiles back putting a hand on my stomach and his other ruffling my hair "we will get through this together... everything will be fine" he whispers putting his forehead against mine.
    A second later Draco walks in holding a crying Atlas. I watch from the corner of my eye as he motions for Harry to come over with a head nod and, Harry quickly walks to them grabbing Atlas "what happened" he whispers to Draco bouncing the small child.
   "I think he was just scared from all the yelling and commotion," Draco whispers rubbing a stray hair from Harry's eyes. "So I'm assuming it's a positive" Draco whispers and Harry nods.
I shove my head into Blaise's shoulder and hug him tightly.

Blaise's POV
Ron cries into my shoulder as I hold him close. He isn't ready and I feel like the absolute worse person in the world that I couldn't help him and prevent this. We're 20 I'll be 21 this year yeah it's young and as selfish as this seems I'm fine with it but Ron definitely isn't...
"Here stand up love" I whisper kissing the top of his head. He lets out a sniffle as I help him up. Picking him up bridal style, I turn towards Harry and Draco who were calming Atlas. "Everybody common room now," I was stern storming out of the room with Ron hanging onto me tightly.
I hear Harry say something about getting the twins as he hands Atlas back to Draco. As soon as I get to the common room I sit on the closest couch and Ron turns to straddle me like earlier in the dining room.
"I- how am I gonna tell mum.... what if she's disappointed in me... what about Ginny... oh my-" he starts rambling and pushes away from me... I watch his eyes get misty as he looks at me his breathing becoming heavier before he hiccups.
"A-are you go-going to leave me" he whispers as I feel my heartbreak at just the thought of it. "Never in a million years" I choke out pulling him into me again as he starts to cry more.
Fred and George slide down the stair railings with Harry walking down behind them like an actual civilized person. The twins are jokingly pushing each other around and come to a complete spot when they see and hear their brother crying.
Both rush towards us, but only Fred makes it as he trips George "let me be the better older brother" he laughs facing George, who was now face first on the floor flipping Fred off.
Ron lifts his head from my chest and turns to the both of them with a small giggle "I don't know you both kinda suck" he continues laughing softly before going back into my chest.
Both twins let out a gasp as Harry sits down on the couch opposite Ron and me. Draco finally makes it and sits down next to Harry setting Atlas onto his stomach beside him.
Fred and George finally sit down, right next to us, and bounce their knees impatiently.... "soooo what's going on" they ask as I take a deep breath... "Ron's pregnant... and I swear if it's because of one of your pranks I will kill you both" I spit out through gritted teeth.
They both stare blankly "it's ok Ron you'll be a great parent and no we didn't do it but we know who did and it's kinda obvious" they say in their weird twin ways not breaking eye contact with each other.
I look over to them with an are you serious look "are you going to tell me" I kinda shout trying to keep my rage in. They shake their heads no "hint the person is an idiot... strawberry tea" they laugh as Fred scratches the back of his neck nervously.
My head immediately snaps to Draco who is staring at Atlas as his life depends on it. "You.." I whisper and he looks up to me with a wicked smile. "You" he whispers back as I see Harry look in between us with a shocked face.
"How could y-" I get cut off by Ron jumping out of my lap. "How could you do that Draco!!!" He shouts making his way over to him still crying.
"You're one to talk don't think I've forgotten how Harry became pregnant" he shouts back startling Atlas as he begins to cry attempting to get to one of his dads.
"Harry would have been killed if he was sent back! I'm not ready!" Ron yells pointing to himself. I stare in shock at the two of them.
"SO!! You think we were ready! We could have figured something else out!" Draco yells running a hand through his hair. Before turning to Harry who lent over to grab and calm Atlas. "Not that I regret having our little prince" he whispers.
Ron stomps towards Draco getting even closer and I freak if any of them do anything stupid- my thoughts are cut off when Ron throws his arms around Draco into a hug.
Shocked, Dray keeps his arms still before timidly hugging back. I stand watching Ron's back rise up and down. "Draco I'm not ready... I don't want it to have a bad childhood and... and I don't want my family to hate me" he cries into Draco's chest.
His face softens before leaning down closer to Ron "I promise you that you gonna be the best parent ever and your family could never be disappointed in you... you're a weasel" he chuckles while Ron playfully hits him.
I grab Ron from him and he turns and hugs me instead as I glare at Draco "I'm not forgiving you just yet... but at the same time... I can't be that mad because we did it too...." I growl tightening my grip on Ron.
"Hey, Atlas helped," he says throwing his hands up as a small giggle comes from the baby. "Hold the child," Harry's voice was monotone, before walking over to the twins and handing them Atlas. We all stare confused as he walks up to Draco and kisses his cheek.
"Ron turns towards us" Harry whispers a sad smile on his face. Ron turns leaning against me as Harry raises his hand and smacks Draco across the cheek.
"Oh, shit..." Ron yelps as Draco's hand flies to his left cheek. "I deserved that" he groans as a red handprint starts to appear.
Harry goes for Atlas and grabs him looking at Draco "I-I'm sorry" he chokes before racing for their room. "Babe- Harry no come back it's fine really!!!"

Boy or girl?
Will the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -7
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 8