Chapter 73

Atlas: 4 months
Ron: (2 months 1 week)

Draco's POV (3:45 p.m)
"It's been like two months are they really that dense" I chuckle rubbing my nose with Atlas's as he giggles in response. "They're dense aren't they" I whisper with my baby voice setting Atlas onto Harry and I's bed.
He rocks around as I throw a new shirt on pulling it down over my stomach. Bending over so I'm close to Atlas I pull his tiny shirt up a bit and blow little raspberries all over his stomach causing him to screech and burst into a fit of giggles.
I continue to do this coming up only to whisper "a bunch of dense idiots" he continues to giggle and somebody clears their throat.
I stand and turn to see Harry leaning against the doorway "see I want to say that you two look adorable but I don't approve of that language" his voice was stern, while he lifts an eyebrow.
"Oh come on- I can't even say idiots" I pout and a small babble comes from Atlas. "See the child agrees with me," I stay proud which only causes the stare to become scarier.
"Got it... idiot is a bad word," I say to myself picking Atlas up. "Hear that Atlas idiot is a bad word," I repeat, putting our faces close to one another again.
"Draco" Harry shouts and I feel my face change to panic "oops thought papa had left" I chuckle and Atlas starts to make grabby hands "pacifier," I ask not really needing a response but I'm assuming that's what he needs.
He's almost through teething he should have one or two more days and the pain level has decreased but it's so weird seeing our little boy with a tooth. It was also unexpected because they usually don't start teething till 6 months if I remember correctly.
I guess it only makes sense he is related to me and, we are winners, we always come first. I let out a satisfied huff and use a free hand to dust off my shoulder.
"Whatever you're thinking about... just no," Harry sighs into his hand. I let out a disappointed huff this time as Harry for sure leaves the room I actually watched him walk out...
"I thought he had left.... once again" I cry out as Atlas giggles at me getting bullied. I give him a goofy stare and he squeals. Walking towards the door not really knowing what to do when Atlas tugs at my shirt collar getting my attention.
I look down at him and he makes grabby hands "oh shi-shoot I forgot about your pacifier" I look around to make sure Harry wasn't anywhere near us. "Phew, daddy would have died" I run a hand over his head causing all his blonde baby hairs to stick up "hope you weren't in too much pain" I whisper making my way to the kitchen.
Just as we get to the door Harry walks out handing me the pacifier "almost forgot didn't you" he laughs and I chuckle nervously "yeahhhh" he smiles and hands the pacifier to Atlas helping him get it to his mouth.
I smile at the two and bend over a smidge kissing Harry on the lips. "Thank you darling" I whisper kissing him again. "Of course love," he replies putting a hand on my cheek.
I look into his eyes to see him staring back at me and he bites his lip. Before latching his lips onto mine. It's a soft and nice kiss full of love a happy squeal comes from Atlas, making both of us smile into the kiss.
A door opens but I'm too happy at the moment to really care but, sadly we're rudely interrupted "bloody hell mates are you really about to have sex in front of your child!" Ron shouts and I feel Harry flinch stopping the kiss.
He looks to Ron with a not very pleased face as I take a step back behind him. Atlas is giving me a confused look as he attempts to look around.
"Ron... words... around baby" Harry takes a deep breath placing a smile on his face. Ron smiles nervously "yes Mum" and walks back into the kitchen a hand on his head "ow da-dam-darn I just got another migraine" he stutters into a groan and I start to whistle looking away.
Atlas grabs onto my shirt collar again which he apparently likes doing now. He tightens and loosens his fist on the fabric and Harry starts to laugh "looks like he really is gonna be daddy's little prince"
I smile full of joy and pride "he sure is" I smirk before looking back up to Harry "Did you feed him before you showered" I asked and he nods his head "yeah I did"
I stick my tongue out at Atlas and walk over to the couch setting the baby on his stomach, he rocks around as I set up his mat and grab a few toys. Shaking his rattle I get a squeal of delight from the infant.
I smile before setting it down and grabbing Atlas, placing him behind the rattle so he can see it. He lays on his stomach still rocking around I laugh and turn to see Harry still standing outside of the kitchen.
I quickly get up grabbing him by the hand and leading him to the couch. Sitting crisscross, Harry sits down in my lap as I lay my chin on his shoulder.
We watch as Atlas successfully rolls from his stomach to his back still struggling to roll from his back to his stomach. Harry claps full of excitement and he stands up flipping Atlas back to his stomach.
Climbing back onto my lap sitting more sideways now so he can look at me and the baby. I smile at him wrapping an arm around his back. He sits up and I leave a gentle kiss on his lips "I can't explain how much I love you" I whisper putting my forehead up against his, we look into each other's eyes full of love as he chuckles "I was about to say the same thing" he whispers back kissing my lips.
I grab his chin pulling him closer to me started a longer kiss and Harry throws his arms around me. The little gurgles and laughs in the background just made everything one hundred times better.
I laugh and continue to look into his eyes as we continue to leave small kisses just rocking back and forth. I felt on top of the world nothing could stop us and nothing could get in our way.
A small yawn comes from Atlas and I crane my neck to the side to see him half-asleep on the mat. Harry slides off of me making it obvious he didn't want to as he left small kisses on my lips every single second he could.
He bends over and grabs Atlas lifting him over his head which woke Atlas right up. His eyes went wide as he wiggles around in surprise. I stood next to Harry slipping a hand in his back pocket pulling him towards me more.
Harry brings Atlas down and I kiss his cheek taking my hand out of his pocket. Putting it around his shoulder.
We walk to our room opening the door heading straight for his crib at the side of our room. I close the curtains tightly not letting any light slip in before going to turn the night light on. Harry kisses Atlas's head and hands him to me "good night, my prince" I whisper kissing his cheek and laying him on his back.
We quickly turn the lights off and leave the room keeping the door open so we can hear everything. Walking hand and hand into the dining room to see Ron straddling Blaise's lap... sleeping?
Harry looks to him with a questioning look and Blaise just mumbles "I got no idea.. he's been acting different ever since he puked that one morning... I still think he's sick" Blaise suggests as I bit the inside of my cheek.
Blaise... my best friend.... my bud.... my brother..... you're a damn idiot mate.... like come on... I sit down across from Blaise and Harry comes up behind me resting his hands on my shoulders.
"He threw up?" Harry asked a little offended his best friend hadn't told him. Blaise slowly starts to rub Ron's back "yeah it's been on and off since last week" Blaise sighs a face full of worry.
Now he knows how I felt I was terrified for Harry's life. I look back to Harry who's eyes were wide he looks down at me and I shrug my shoulders before staring at the table like it was the last thing I would ever do.
He knows... Harry knows... I'm dead... I'm going to die.... no more baby Atlas.... no more living... I'm dead.
"Um Blaise is... have you guys been trying... I mean do.... you think he could be p-"