Chapter 36

Harry's POV (12 weeks)

Draco opens the door to the manor for me and I step in, Dray right behind me. He closes the door and I stop in my place before turning towards the living room.
I see Ron choking out George, Blaise attempts to pull him off by the waist and... Fred is I'm hoping just sleeping on the floor.
It gets really noisy from all three of the boys yelling so I lean into Draco more. No crying... no flinching... you need to get over it... you can't let this control you... I fight it as long as I can before I hear Ron yell "FUCKING TWAT" I jump into Draco burying my face into his chest.
He wraps his arms around my back and sighs. "Listen up," he says in a loud demanding tone. I turn my head back a bit to see what they are doing. Everybody was frozen in the spot staring at us including a very hazy Fred who had just woken up.
"If you all don't stop right now I'll hex you here and now, don't think I won't I'm already pissed off from some things that happened earlier so I'd love to get my anger out one," he scowls.
Blaise continues to slowly pull a wide-eyed Ron off of George who is staring at Draco in fear. "So how's the baby...... best friend," Ron chuckles nervously now clinging onto Blaise.
"The baby is good... I have another appointment in 2-3 weeks" I add turning myself around fully with my back still against Draco. His arms hang loosely down my chest.
"Wait what happened earlier with Draco getting pissed" Blaise asks setting Ron down on the couch. I watch him flinch at the impact and I smile knowing what had happened when I was gone.
"Oh long story short the "friend" that needed to help us he umm wanted me for 2 hours as his price... if you know what I mean." I start, Draco's loose grip tightens and he groans at the mention of me being his prize.

Ron stands quickly looking extremely pissed. He lets out a sharp gasp and falls back to the couch with a pained expression. "Anyways" I continue, "He told me to stand back and punched the dude like 3 times and then snapped his... wand" I add a feeling of guilt spreading through my body.
"Damn," George cheers with an impressed expression. "Took the words right out of my mouth George" Fred continues now standing next to his brother.
Blaise scoffs and we all look at him. "Sorry I'm just surprised that's all he did," Blaise shrugs standing and walking over to Ron who still looked like he was in a lot of pain.
The boy behind me lets out a chuckle "yeah let's just say I'm gonna need you guys to watch Harry later on" He smiles evilly. I turn to face him "no, don't you dare" I whisper-shout. Shooting him a glare.
He lets out a chuckle and pushes me forward a bit towards the stairs. "We're gonna be in our room," Dray smirks continuing to push me along. Before suddenly stopping. "Hey did you two get all set up" he turns and shouts getting I'm assuming the twin's attention. So they are staying here then.
"Yeah these two didn't know we were here and we totally cock blocked them for a minute at least.... next thing you know Ron is screaming at the top of his lungs like damn Blaise what are you doing to make him scream like that," the twins say in their weird ways as I struggle to hold a laugh in.
"Babe help me up now" Ron screams helplessly as Blaise stands him up. I flinch a bit but not as bad as usual and then I hear Ron mumble words such as "I'll kill you... die.... hurt... choke.... murder" as he tries to stomp with a limp, over towards the twins...well sucks to be them.
"Well, Fred, George, I didn't really want to know everything about their sex life but good luck with your brother" Draco adds and starts going up the stairs once again me following right behind him.
   Once we get into our room Draco closes the door and quickly takes his robe and shoes off heading to the closet for more comfortable clothing. He comes back out with some gray sweats and a dark green shirt.
  He's holding something else in his hand but I don't question it because I'm already in some baggy leggings and a maroon t-shirt I just slipped my cloak off and I hang it up on a peg attached to the wall.
Once I do I turn around to see Draco holding up a dark green.... crop top? "No," I say blankly. He slouches over a bit and puts a sad expression on his face. "Please" he begs, giving me puppy eyes that I really can't say no to.
I let out an irritated groan "why?" I ask while reaching for the shirt. His sad expression immediately perks up as I take the shirt I was wearing off. "To be honest this might sound stupid but I want to be able to see your bump every time I look at you," he mumbles.
I think my heart melted as soon as he said that and I felt tears spring from my eyes. "Stupid hormones" I choke out as I finish putting the crop top on. He looks up and smiles hugging me. "Don't cry baby" He sings leading me over to our bed.
I laugh while he pushes me onto my back and gently tickles my sides. "It's b-barely even noticeable I'm w-wearing this for n-no reason," I say out of breath. "I mean either way you look hot in it and you might not be able to tell but I can see the tiniest bit of difference.... our child is in there," he assures me, with wide eyes. Taking my hand he puts it over my stomach.
"See here" he whispers moving it to my lower abdomen. "It's firmer. And here" he slides my hand up my stomach "you can tell it's just the tiniest bit bigger" I laugh but also my heart skips a beat, melting more and more by the minute. He's right though I can kinda see the differences now.
How does he even know this? I take my hand off my stomach and ruffle is hair a bit. "You are so adorable and I'm using all my strength not to cry happy tears right now," I giggle.
He flashes me a smile before, perking up "that's what I wanted to say earlier! you didn't cry when people were yelling- you only flinched a bit and I'm so proud of you" he continues his smile even brighter. "You noticed" I blush a bit while looking the other way.
"Of course I did" he answers and I look down when I feel him lay kisses on my abdomen. Draco continues kissing my stomach gently looking up at me.
I flash him a smile and he starts to leave a trail of kisses up, attacking my face. Some on the cheek, some on the nose, and some on my forehead.
Literally everywhere before I grab his head making him stop. I kiss him once on the lips and move my hands to my sides to hoist myself up.
I get a questioning look from Draco as I push myself off the bed. "What? I'm hungry" I whine and he nods, jumping off the bed. "Well let's get my two favorite people some food" he chuckles placing one hand on my shoulder and the other on my stomach.
He just really likes touching my stomach. "Babe I get it I'm pregnant" I laugh, walking towards the door. "I know, I know, but I'm not sure I can 100% comprehend it myself," he sighs running a hand through his hair, now leading me down the hall.
As we descend the grand stairs. We find Ron still sitting on the couch, Blaise massaging his shoulders. George is passed out on Fred who's writing stuff down in a journal.
Ron must have heard us coming down because he turned back towards us. "Bloody hell, Harry you're showing a bit" Ron shouts, but not too loud to scare me.
I laugh and nod as we walked past the living room and through the kitchen door. Pulling myself onto the counter, Draco goes between my legs. "I love you Harry" he whispers. "I love you too Draco"