Chapter 74

Ron- 2 months
Atlas- 4 months old

Draco's POV

"Um Blaise is... have you guys been trying... I mean do.... you think he could be p-" I suck a breath in knowing fingers will be pointed at me immediately...
"Has anybody seen my shoe!" George shouts as Fred walks in behind him laughing like a maniac. Thank Merlin, saved by the twins.  Harry stops what he is saying and turns to the twins to listen.
   Ron had jumped up and was now wide awake from the shouting which made Blaise give the twins a menacing stare.
   They didn't seem to care as George went on and on about his missing shoe that he was now whipping around in his hand frantically looking for it. I hold a chuckle in as I watch Fred lean against the wall trying to hold in his laugh.
  Finally, the idiot hit himself in the head with the shoe and shut up immediately. He turned on his heel, the one without a shoe, and looked to Fred "why didn't you tell me you idiot" he shouts waking Ron up again as Fred shouts back at him "How am I the idiot you weenie" George lets out a gasp of disgust and screeches "you did not just call me a weenie"
Fred's eyes went wide as he bolts for the door George following right behind ready to smack the shit out of Fred with a shoe.
Harry lets out a small "ok then.." and turns back to the group "as I was-" Harry goes to continue but, I quickly shoot out of my chair grabbing Harry and dipping him, kissing the life out of him.
He lets out a surprised "Hmphh" before wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing back. Ron lets out a small "not in front of me you arses" and Blaise chuckles.
I stand, with a very surprised Harry, putting an arm around his waist. He stands there dazed as I smile towards the other two. Ron's fast asleep once again and Blaise is rubbing his hair.
"Anyways what were you saying Harry," Blaise asks before kissing the top of Ron's head. Harry puts his hand up to speak and I flinch thinking of the brutal murder waiting for me.
"Is... there any way... Ron cou-" he stutters clearly concerned and nervous so I take my chance and lift him, as he instinctively wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I place my hands on his ass while he hides his face in my neck clearly embarrassed of doing this in front of the two even though one is passed out asleep basically drooling on his boyfriend.
Blaise rubs his temple you could tell it was killing him not knowing what Harry had to say "what are you doing Dray?" he asked with a groan.
I shrug my shoulders and head towards the door "I'm horny" I call back mentally hitting myself because that was the only thing I could think of as I swing the door open with my foot. Harry's grip tightens as he lets out a small "eep"
Not bothering to close it I go to the empty common room double-checking for Herb who more and likely was in our room sleeping next to the crib. Harry takes his head out of my shoulder and looks around just for me to throw him onto the nearest couch. He lands on his back with a small squeal before propping himself up on his elbows.
I climb on top of him pushing the small boy down onto the couch so he's flat on his back. I put my knee in between his legs as he looks at me with questioning and innocent eyes.
I lean in for a soft kiss but as soon as our lips touch I lose control putting one hand on his cheek and the other on the back of his neck. He kisses me back wrapping his arms around my back pulling us closer together. I lick his bottom lip and he parts his mouth immediately as I explore every inch of his mouth with my tongue.
Pulling back a bit, I bite his bottom lip and gently kiss his chin. He sucks in a breath as I sit up more pressing my knee further into his clothed area. I swiftly remove his shirt "D-Dray we're in the common room" he whispers and I chuckle before going to his ear "I'll do you whenever and wherever" I whisper seductively as his eyes go wide.
  I nibble on the cartilage of his ear and exhale a heavy breath on his neck as his hands move to my shoulders gripping them tightly. I begin kissing his neck until I found a spot to my liking.
  Swirling a circle around the spot with my tongue leaving a small kiss afterward. Before attacking the spot. He gasp, a sound which that leaves me satisfied as his hands go to my hair.
  Grabbing me roughly I continue sucking at the same spot as my hands explore his body. "D-ray" he whispers timidly as he attempts to hold in a squeak. I continue marking him as he moves his hands to the couch.  "Draco... babe!" He shouts his mouth hanging open. I sit up confused did I push him too far.
   I grab a blanket hanging over the back of the couch and wrap it around Harry picking him up and bringing him close to me "what is it love?" I ask kissing the top of his head.
   He sighs "as much as I would like to enjoy some time together I really need to talk to Blaise and Ron," he explains and I put on a fake smile. "But babe why can't you do that later" I whine making my way closer to his neck.
  He shivers as he pushes me away "later... I need to feed Atlas and tell them something" he basically moans out causing me to groan.
   Finally, he gave up and just pushed me away running to the dining room still shirtless as I chased after him. "Come on babe can we just cuddle for a little bit" I plead as he giggles.
   "Yeah, you're giggling now but I'm about to lose my life" I sigh to myself as he burst through the dining room door throwing the blanket over his bare chest. I stop and re-think my life choices before turning on my heels and heading to our room. 
   I quietly open the door not wanting to wake the sleeping boy. But as I close the door and look towards the crib I see he's wide awake. "What are you doing up" I whisper and just continue to smile.
  I noticed he was now on his stomach and he went back to looking at... "oh hi Herb" I say surprised that I'm just now noticing him. His arm was in between the little pieces of wood and Atlas was holding onto his fingers.
   "Hello Draco" he whispered not taking his eyes off the baby. "How long has he been awake," I asked stepping next to him. "Herb thinks 30 minutes"  I nod my head he slept pretty good then. I'm surprised he didn't cry.
  "Well thanks for keeping the little prince happy," I thank Herb, leaning over to grab him "of course- baby is a friend" he jumps up and down as I grab the gurgling baby.
  "Who is ready for food," I coo, rubbing our noses together. Atlas giggles before laying his head on my chest. Herb follows behind as we head to the dining room.
  "Okay, Atlas no matter what papa says the answer is NO got it.... we did nothing" I whisper and Atlas stares at me a small "ah" was all I got in return "I'm assuming that means, ok daddy" I mumble to myself as Herb opens the dining room door for us.
   "Good your here... oh and my baby is up," Harry says full of excitement as I now notice his shirt is also back on and I let out a huff. 
   "Sooo what have you guys been talking about," I asked assuming he hasn't said anything yet.  Harry takes Atlas out of my arms kissing his forehead as he goes to the kitchen to get his formula I assume.
  So I turn to Blaise "nothing much Harry woke Ron up by accident, so he apologized then we picked on him about his situation" Blaise snickers as he points around his neck.
   Ron also laughs just as Harry walks back in cradling Atlas who was sucking on his bottle. His mood goes serious as he sees all of us.  "Ron... Blaise" he whispers sucking in a deep breath.
  They look to him.and he looks to me and Atlas "have... Uh you by any chance been trying to... Uh y-you know" he whispers awkwardly as Blaise and Ron stared at him in confusion.
  I'm swearing at myself nonstop in my head as Ron speaks up "What in the bloody he- heck are you talking about" Ron sighs grumpily once he noticed Atlas.
   "Listen to me!!! I think you're pregnant Ron"