Chapter 127

July 2ndAtlas (1 year)Asher, Ivy, and Iris (5 months 1 week)

July 2nd
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (5 months 1 week)

Draco's POV

    I'm up! Today is the day!  The last day of school!  I'm free now! I can officially spend all my time making sure Atlas stays far far away from Asher! "Baby wake up" I whisper kissing his cheek.  "Is it time to get up... already" he yawns climbing on top of me, immediately laying his head on my shoulder.
   "Yup today is the day" I cheer quietly as his hand goes to my other shoulder squeezing it lightly. He lifts his head kissing my cheek his eyes barely open.
   To think our wedding is already coming up soon. We decided to have it in October... yeah it's a little soon, but with a bunch of wizards' help, it comes quicker.
   I wrap my arms around Harry's back squeezing him into a hug.  "You're still coming with me right?" I whisper putting a hand in his hair.  "Of course I am! If I wasn't I wouldn't have let you wake me up!" He chuckles leaving a small peck on my lips.
    "Just no standing on tables this time" he lets out a tired laugh. Harry rolls off of me and hops off the bed stretching his arms over his head. I stand following after him.
   My lover quickly changes and heads to the bathroom while I search for my damn tie!  I rummage through a drawer and move on to the next one.  "Baby" I shout waiting a second for his response.
  His head pops in the doorway as he gives me a crooked smile. "Yes, love?" He answers as I flop to the floor.  "I can't find my green tie!" I cry as Harry sighs tightening the tie that was already around my neck.  I hate myself sometimes.
   "You finish getting ready I'll get Atlas dressed" Harry smirks before kissing my cheek. I smile and head into the bathroom brushing my teeth and combing through my hair.
    Once I believe I look suitable enough I walk out to see Harry changing Atlas into a onesie. "Why is my son a wolf" I groan and Harry shrugs his shoulders "Sirius got it for him... and it's gonna be a long day, so I want him to be comfortable!" He smiles innocently.
   "He shall not wear that wretch-" I'm cut off by Harry raising his hand to shush me "Don't finish that sentence and get Atlas's bag together please" he finishes zipping up the onesie. 
   He holds Atlas up and brings him to his chest giving him his pacifier. Atlas clutches onto Harry's collar and lays his head on his shoulder, and Harry pulls his hood over the baby's head.
I finish putting everything in the baby bag, double-checking to make sure I have all his toys, diapers, extra clothes, and his sippy cup. "Is he asleep" I whisper walking over to the two. Harry nods his head and I kiss the hood of his outfit.
"We should pry get going," I mutter grabbing the bag from the floor. He nods, as we walk out the door making our way to Hogwarts. We both agreed we would just eat breakfast there today.
The ride was pretty much silent Harry was dozing off as he laid in my lap holding Atlas to his chest. I know I've mentioned wanting another kid, but sometimes I feel like Harry doesn't think I'm being serious.
I let out a small sigh as the carriage stops. Shaking Harry awake, he shoots up quickly looking around with wide eyes. "We're here," I smile, getting up to hold the door for him.
"Oh," he whispers nodding his head as I grab the bag and open the door stepping out and helping Harry out after me. He gives me a quick smile as we walk to my classroom.
"Let's drop the bag off" I suggest, getting another nod. I reach over and pull Atlas's hood back up after it had fallen, before quickly unlocking the door to my classroom. I set the bag down behind my desk. "So should I grab his sippy cup," I ask pulling the cup out of the bag.
"Yeah grab Wolfie too," Harry whispers bouncing the baby a bit. "Good thinking" I smile to myself taking the wolf from his bag.
I zip the bag back up and we head back out the door towards the great hall. Opening it, just to close it behind me, so students don't come in yet. "Oh my! I didn't know you were bringing your family today!" McGonagall cheered clapping her hands together.
"Yeah, we've got some news to tell you all later" I smile as her eyes go wide. Harry and I continued our way to our seats stopping to talk to professors here and there.
Once we sat down Harry set Atlas in his lap bouncing him a bit. "Atlas baby you have to wake up" Harry coos running his hand across
his chubby cheek.
I smile as his eyes flutter open "papa!" He whimpers letting his pacifier fall out as he hugs Harry tightly. "Papa is right here" Harry reassures him setting his pacifier on the table. "Babe hand me his sippy cup," Harry waits, putting his hand out for it.
I unscrew the lid and use my wand to pour some of the apple juice into his sippy cup. Then I just became lazy and screwed the lid on with my wand as well.
  Hovering it over to Atlas who stared with wide eyes as it reached his hands. He happily took it and began drinking it quickly looking around to see everyone.  "You're engaged aren't you," Sev said out of nowhere slamming his hands on the table in front of me.
  I flinch back almost falling out of my chair as Harry's jaw drops.  The rest of the professors gasp as our faces go bright red.  "Well.... surprise," I say with very unenthusiastic jazz hands.
  "How did you know!"  Harry shouts, bouncing Atlas on his leg. "Well I heard you tell McGonagall you had to tell us something, and you're wearing an engagement ring" he mumbles unimpressed.
  "Finally!!" Madam Pomfrey and McGonagall squeal giving each other high fives as the others start to clap and holler. Many coming over to say their congratulations as we just sit there thanking them with red faces.
   The doors suddenly fly open and the professors rush to their seats realizing that it was time for students to enter.  Some came piling in immediately as Harry put Atlas into his seat.
  He wiggled around and I reached across Harry handing him his plushie. The boy happily took it as Harry put food on a plate in front of him. Of course, he went to the blueberries immediately.
I turn to Snape who is was staring off into space. "Hey snapey poo" I whisper tapping his shoulder, getting a groan. "I thought, you said you would stop" he huffs giving me a stare. "Never"

*

"Draco just let me go to your room!" Harry whisper-shouts as I hold him on my lap. He was clearly embarrassed, but I didn't care. "Dray you're supposed to be teaching your class and they are all just staring it's embarrassing for them and me!" he cries turning so he didn't have to see any of them.
"It's the last day of school Harry what am I gonna give them to work on" I chuckle as Atlas waddles over to Willow who was just fangirling over us.
Oh, shoot that reminds me. "Willow!" I call as she picks Atlas up and holds him in her lap. He sucks on the sippy cup that Trelawney was constantly refilling for him. I swear that women comes out of nowhere.
She shoots her head back up and cocks it to the side "what's up" she calls as everybody just looks back and forth between us.
"We're engaged" I surprise her, grabbing Harry's hand to show her the ring. Her mouth drops open as her eyes go wide. Willow then stands. Atlas in her arms. "Hey, you! hold the child" she says sternly to the kid next to her. "Yes ma'am," he gulps absolutely terrified as I snicker. I forgot half of Willows's grade is scared of her. He takes Atlas from her arms holding him in his lap. "I" he calls before going back to his sippy cup.  Willow walks to an open spot in the class.
Harry sighs because we already know what's going on. She takes a deep breath before flopping to the floor having another one of her mini seizures. I swear the child is foaming at the mouth as somebody rushes out to their chair to help her.
"Don't worry she's fine... it happens a lot" I wave the girl off of her. Willow literally snaps up before turning back to us.
"Let me see the ring" she squeals running over to us almost like she hadn't just been going through an exorcism. Harry doesn't take his head out of my chest still embarrassed. but holds his hand out for Willow to see.
She takes his hand and her face softens "aweeee Draco look at you actually buying a good ring" she fake cries as Harry chuckles into my shoulder. "What's that suppose to mean" I growl. She raises her eyebrows at me like the child she is. Unlike her, I'm a mature adult.
"I thought for sure you would have gotten him a gummy ring"