Chapter 26

Draco
                         Ron                   Harry
                                      Blaise

   Harry's POV (pregnancy counter 2 days)

I had taught everybody a few of the muggle games I had brought and I think they are catching on pretty quick. "GOLDFISH" Ron screams with a huge smile on his face.
  Never mind everybody is pretty much getting it besides Ron.  "For the last time Ron we are playing Uno," I groan rubbing the bridge of my nose in frustration.
   "Yeah you weasel you have 6 cards why would you even yell that," Draco burst into a fit of laughter at Ron who's now pouting. "It's still your turn Ron," Blaise nudged him with a serious tone he's like the only one taking this seriously.
   "He might as well just let me win," Draco announces holding up his one card left. (And yes he said uno earlier) "draw four you ferret" Ron shouts in triumph throwing a +4 down.
  "Hold my card babe," Draco tells me with an insane smile growing on his face. I reluctantly grab his card and he lunges for Ron.
  "Ahdifjnfoeksndndk" is all that comes out of Ron's mouth as he screams and Draco wraps his hands around his neck.
  Ron then throws the card package at him and wraps his arms around his neck causing them both to be choking each other out.
Blaise lets out a sigh before getting up and dragging Ron off. Draco gets ready to lunge at him again.  "I almost won you twerp" he spits out. "Draco Malfoy get over here now" I yell making Draco stops dead in his tracks. He silently walks back to his spot.
  "Ron you get to pick the color it changes too," I remind him trying to get the game back into motion. He rubs his throat in the place that Draco's hand had been and thinks.
"Oooo red like my hair," he giggles excitedly. Blaise's face palms and I just let out a disappointed sigh while Draco began to wheeze. "you dumbass it's already red" Draco continues through fits of laughter.
  "Stop swearing so much," I say patting the back of his head lightly. He pouts a bit but immediately pipes back up when he sees Ron's flustered face.
  "What other colors are there," Ron asks fanning himself. "For Merlin's sake, it's on the card," I say pointing at the card he had just set down.
   "Ohhhh," he says in a hushed voice "green I guess," he mumbles glancing at Blaise.  "Finally it took us like 10 minutes for one person to go" Blaise points out with a heavy sigh.
  Draco jumps off the bed and points at the game in front of us "this muggle game is torture how can families do this" he practically shouts being the total dream queen he is. "Trust me most don't finish.... this game breaks families up," I say in a joking manner but they all stare at me with wide eyes.
  "Guys chill out it's just Uno," I shake my head eyeing them as they go back to the game in front of them. This is gonna be a long game.

*3 Weeks Later*

Draco's POV   (3 weeks 2 days)

I gently nudge Harry trying to wake him up. He stirs a bit and looks up at me "we have an archery class and potions with Snape today" I whisper trying to signal we need to get up eat and head to class.
He grudgingly stands up and walks over to his dresser to get change. Pulling on some black jean shorts and a loose grey shirt that he tied close to his belly button.
"We kinda match," he laughs looking between the 2 of us. I was wearing black jeans with a grey t-shirt. "Yeah, we kinda do," I chuckle grabbing his hand as we walk out the door.
I open the door. Harry and I gasp on the door in red paint say 'he's mine!' Harry looks at me as I study it more... "Odette" was all I said as he nodded his head in agreement. I closed the door and we started walking knowing that once we got back it would magically be cleaned.
"Do you think she tried to make it look like blood... because that was kinda pathetic?" he bites his lip attempting to hold in a laugh.
"Yeah I agree and we are at a wizard camp for crying out loud if she gets caught she's gonna be in for it" I add as he just continues to nod.
We walk into the dining tent and find seats I'm surprised we are here before Ron and Blaise.
I had noticed as soon as we walked in Harry started to look a little unwell. "Baby what's wrong," I ask gently rubbing his side. "Migraine" he mutters as Ron and Blaise walk up to us. "What's up people!" Ron cheers loudly because since when has Ron had an inside voice.
"Shhh he's got a migraine," I say pointing to Harry who now has his head in his arms. They both nod before Ron's eyes go wide and he looks to Blaise who gives him a confused glance.
He whispers something to Blaise and his eyes open in shock before looking at Harry. My friend goes to sit next to me with Ron sitting right beside him.
I lean down closer to Harry's ear and whisper "I know it hurts but you need to eat something and then we can leave"
He lets out a little grunt and I pass him the plate I had made for him with extra bacon because it's his favorite.
He gives me a weak smile before nibbling on his bacon slowly. I turn to a nervous-looking Ron and Blaise as they whisper back and forth.
As I look down the table I see a psychotic-looking Odette staring back at me. I quickly turn away and watch Harry shove the last little bit of eggs in his mouth. "That was fast," I say and he chuckles before standing up and quickly heading for the door.
"See you at archery" I shout to Ron and Blaise as I follow close behind him. As soon as we exit the door I hear Harry release a deep breath. "I'm sorry it was just so loud in there" he whines placing his head onto my chest.
"Let's just go sit in the field by our next class it'll be quiet and you can just relax for a bit" he smiles at me before answering "Yeah that would be nice"
Taking my arm he clings on to me as we make our way to the field. I see the targets about 100ft away from us and I sit us down in the middle of a bunch of tall grass, Harry follows my lead doing the same.
He sits there for a minute just staring at the grass before I pull his head into my lap. "We still have an hour, sleep a bit" I whisper trying not to be loud, softly kissing his lips.
The next thing I know he turns on to his side with his head still in my lap and he falls asleep with a small smile still on his face. He must have been really tired. He had been complaining about not getting enough sleep lately.
I'll start watching him more and make sure he goes to bed at a decent hour. I run my hands through his hair that has grown quite a bit longer and played with the mini curls that barely brushed over his emerald green eyes.
Before I know it I see the teacher which happens to be a centaur. I decided to wait for a few students to show up because teachers always get there early and I wanted Harry to sleep as long as he could.
After a few students started coming in I started kissing Harry's jawline and made it to his mouth. Receiving a groan from him but he eventually started kissing me back.
He looks at me with weary eyes and smiles "time to go shoot some kids" I chuckle with a evil smile as he rolls his eyes. "You're crazy," he responds through a yawn.
"I know... now how are you feeling?" I ask growing serious again while sits up from his spot in my lap. "My head kinda hurts a bit but I don't feel like crying anymore," he whispers while rubbing his eyes.
"That's good," I cheer silently grinning while standing to my feet. I brush off my jeans and put my hand out for Harry to grab. Once he does I pull him up and wrap my arms around his lower waist pulling him close. "One more kiss," I grumble keeping eye contact with him. He grins in response before standing on his toes and placing a small kiss on my lips. "Now let's go," Harry giggles a giggle that melts all my worries away.
"Can I just hit somebody accidentally" I beg as we walk out of the field towards the open area that our class will be taking place in. "No" was all I got back in response. "Fine," I mutter under my breath.

I might do it anyway...