Chapter 81

Atlas (5 months)
Ron (12 weeks)
(The day Harry and Ron were in the kitchen at 4 am)

Draco's POV

The night before, I had cast a spell on the grandfather clock in our room making it go off a little louder than usual at 5 am so I had time to get ready and get to work plus talk to McGonagall.
The chime woke me up immediately and I snatched my wand from the dresser next to me "silento" I chant aiming my wand at the clock silencing it right away.
I turn to my left to see Harry sleeping peacefully with Atlas sprawled out on his back in front of him. What happened I swear we put Atlas to sleep in his crib last night.
I look closer at Harry and his face was puffy, eye-bags very noticeable, red, as if he's been crying.
I silently get off the bed not wanting to wake Atlas and walk over to Harry's side. Once I'm there I sit on the bed next to him shaking his shoulders carefully. He groans and turns to me lazily before rubbing his eyes and propping himself up with his elbows. "Wha- what's going o-" he starts to talk but I put a finger to my mouth and point to the sleeping baby who was now snoring softly.
He nods his head and I take his hand in mine "what's wrong do I need to stay home another day" I asked worried and he shakes his head no "maybe I should just stay home" I whisper and he squeezes my hand.
"No Dray... I just didn't get much sleep because little mister over here was a little party animal" he whispers back and I kiss his forehead.
"I'm sorry... why didn't you wake me up," I ask and he looks away. "You have work you needed sleep" he whispers not making eye contact. I take his chin with my hand and force him to look at me.
His eyes are teary as he pulls me into a hug. "I'm so scared I don't want you to leave us... what if they don't let you visit or make your stay at Hogwarts.... you're gonna miss so much" he begins crying softly and I pull him into my chest.
"I'm so sorry maybe I should just wait another year," I sigh kissing his head. He then pulls away from my chest. "No you've wanted this for a while I'm just gonna miss you," he sniffles.
I lean in kissing him softly "and I will miss you too" I reply once our lips part. "Don't you worry I'm coming back whether they like it or not" I smirk and he puts his head back onto my chest.
We stay there for a few minutes before finally, I get up to change. I pull on black jeans with rips, a tight dark green t-shirt, and my black robe to go over it. Probably gonna get yelled at but, it's fine I don't usually follow rules anyway. Harry stayed in bed looking back and forth between Atlas and me.
He looked exhausted, so I refused to let him go and drop me off. I crawl into the bed and kiss Atlas on the head gently before leaning over him for Harry.
I give him a small kiss before ruffling his already messy hair. "Get some sleep, I love you and will see you soon" I coo and he gives me a weary smile. "I love you too... you better grab some food before you leave" he whispers-shout.
"Of course love" I whisper-shout back while turning around again to see him laying back down he pulls Atlas a little closer to him and kisses his head before almost immediately falling back to sleep.
"I love you both" I whisper to myself grabbing my formal black shoes and leaving our room. I walk down the hallway and quickly grab an apple and I quickly make myself a piece of toast before meeting Herb at the door.
Patting his head "go back to bed buddy, thank you for getting the door though" I smile to him and he smiles yawning into his hand "thank you" he replies closing the door, more than likely scurrying off to his room to sleep.
   A carriage awaits me with the Hogwarts symbol proudly displayed on the side with its crest showcasing all four houses. I climb into the carriage and sit down, biting into my toast.
  Can't believe I'm going back as a full-time teacher.Not a student, not even an apprentice, a full-blown teacher.
   Once I finish my toast I start on my apple and wait patiently till we get to Hogwarts. It's not insanely far but still about 20 minutes and with all the enchantments protecting the place you can't just apparate there.
    The carriage finally comes to a stop and the door is opened for me. I pat the shrunken luggage in my pocket and hope I won't have to actually unpack it. I'm met by Snape who was patiently waiting for me. "That does not follow the dress code, the students will be angry since they have to wear robes" he whispers as we pass by some first years exploring the place their faces filled with awe.
   "Fine I won't wear rips in my jeans tomorrow plus my robe will mostly cover everything up" I whisper back and he nods "you're right and thank you," he huffs leading me to my class.
  Yeah, as soon as he leaves I'm either taken my robe off or unbuttoning that bitch. I just realized some of these students- I'm only going to be two years older.
   He stops me in front of the old potions class and I thank him for helping me get here. I got a hug before he happily heads to his DADA class.  Once he is out of sight I head straight for McGonagall's office.  I knock and hear a faint "come in"
Opening the door it reveals McGonagall sitting at her desk putting away the sorting hat. "Ah Draco dear already in my office and you aren't even a student anymore" she jokes as I double-check that my outfit is covered with my robe.
I chuckle along before getting serious. I come a bit closer and stand in front of her desk. "I need to talk about sleeping arrangements because I have a baby at home and I can't just leave for so many months and not help Harry at all not to mention missing a bunch of very important moments," I just ramble, trying not to break.
I'm gonna be honest I was scared what if she wouldn't allow it.  I mean obviously, I'd give up the job but, it would break me for sure. She stares at me with no emotion on her face.
  "So is there anything I can do, so I can see them more," I ask.... no beg her as she puts her finger to her chin in a thoughtful manner.  "I don't know Mr. Malfoy," she sighs giving me a serious look that makes me regret every bad thing I did to her and Hogwarts..... it's karma this is karma.
  She then begins laughing and I stare at her like a madwoman is she laughing at me because I'm either losing my job or, not seeing my child and boyfriend for a while... cold hearted bitch!
   "I'm just kidding Draco as long as you show up to work on time I don't care. You still have a teacher's dorm here in Hogwarts if you want to stay here certain days. I will say there was a cradle added for Atlas if you decide to bring him and Harry once in a while" she laughs full of joy.
   Never mind I love this non-cold-hearted bitch.  I let out a sigh of relief "thank you so much and I'm sorry for missing the first day of school" I whisper my apologies taking a step back towards the door.
"It's fine dear just try not to miss any more days I understand if you have to though babies can be tough to handle" she smiles while shooing me off.
I enter my class to see only a few students so far. Let's see I look down at the list on my desk.  So these are the troublesome 7th years.
"Excuse me sir" a girl from that back speaks us getting my attention. "Yeah?" I ask as she and her friends giggle. "Are you another sub?" She questions and I shake my head no. She gives me a confused look.
I sigh she was a 5th year when I graduated it kinda hurts my ego that she doesn't know me I pout to myself. I shall cry to Harry about this later.
"I'll introduce myself in a minute," I explain as the rest of the class piles in. Once the last student sits down I point my wand at the door quickly saying "Colloportus" shutting the door getting all the student's attention.
I swiftly take off my robe and throw it onto the extra table next to me. "I am the Slytherin king Draco Malfoy... Mr. Malfoy to you and I'll be your potions teacher" I smirk, winking to the students playfully.
I step back as some of the girls and boys start to have seizure-looking things and others just stare in shock. "There is no way your too hot to be a teacher"

*

The day was finally over and I was on the front step of the manor. Herb opens the door for me and I quickly race through the halls eventually finding Harry in the library with Atlas on his play blanket, as he read.
He looks up from his book with tired eyes that immediately brighten once he saw me. "Guess who's back" I smile as he races over to me and jumps into my arms.
I kiss his head before carrying him over to Atlas he then let's go and picks the baby up as I pull him closer and grab his soft and small hand carefully (the top picture) "I can stay here as long as I get to work on time and us three are more than welcome to stay there some days" I say with a smile as his eyes start to tear up again.

3rd person POV

Harry was sitting on the couch with Draco's head on his lap running his hands through his hair. "A-an..and they dd-didn't know who I was a-at first and so many girls and boys! It's like I have a fan club" Draco cries into his lap as Harry rolls his eyes at his over-dramatic boyfriend.
"BABY THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO I WAS!!!"

Here are the options feel free to comment names you'd like me to add😁 please choose only two!
Vivian-3
Ruth-
Opal-1
Iris-2
Jade-4
Rosemary (Rose for short)-1
Ivy-4
Violet-3

Will, the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -22
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 17
I'm adding this since I get so many requests asking for this instead
Dad(Ron) Blaise (Papa) -9

Remember you can message me privately about voting if you want!