Destiny

Po really did like him. He was cool and awesome, of course, Po thinks that of nearly everyone. But he liked this tiger and they became fast friends. They would fight bandits together and started hanging out a lot. Po even invited him to the Jade Palace where he could see that Tigress and this white tiger hit it off pretty well. Po would often tease Tigress about how she acted around Lee, the white tiger. She would mess up her form, stutter, showing the tail tale signs of a person having a crush. "You should totally go for him," Po encouraged.

"I wouldn't know what to say," Tigress replied.

"Simply, just say, 'Hi, I have a crush on you and I would really like it if we could go out together.' And if that doesn't work, just break his legs," Po joked. Tigress rolled her eyes. "Come on, Tigress. You've dealt with bigger things before. This should be no different." Tigress sighed.

"You're right Po. Thank you for the advice," Tigress said. A day after their conversation, through much struggling, Tigress was able to ask Lee out on a date to which Lee wholely said yes. Po was so excited that he even offered to give them a private table night at Mr. Ping's shop. They had a lovely evening, and Po was happy for them.

Or so he thought. As the days wore on and Tigress and Lee kept dating each other, Po couldn't help but feel as if he... made a mistake. One time, Master Shifu needed the warriors to do an escorting mission. "I'll go," Po said along with Lee and Tigress.

"I'm sure that Tigress and Lee will be able to do it alone Po," Shifu replied. With that, the two tigers smiled at each other and left the panda standing there in the Hall of Heroes. Po was used to the feeling of being left behind, but this felt different. He started looking at all the paintings that he and Tigress took together as friends. He had always liked Tigress differently than the others. He was closer to her than the others as well. It didn't feel as if he was losing a friend. It felt as if he was losing his chance. He decided to talk to Viper about it. When she heard this, she was shocked and her eyes widened.

"Po, I think you love Tigress," Viper said. Po was confused.

"Of course I love her, but not in a 'relationship kind of' way," Po said defensively.

"Are you sure? You just said that you were bothered by the fact that she went out with Lee. I thought you and Lee were good friends."

"We are and I like him. It's just..."

"You're upset that Tigress doesn't like you?" Viper asked. Po was going to say no, but he found himself confused. Then finally he let out a sigh.

"I guess you're right. I do love her. What do I do?" Po exasperated.

"Try to win her over?" Viper suggested.

"I can't do that. Tigress is very happy with Lee and if I were to break her up with him, she would have a harder time trying to love someone else, especially me. Plus, Lee isn't a bad person," Then Po looked down depressed, "And it's not like she would go out with someone like me." Before Viper could try to comfort the panda, Po walked out on her saying he needed to go see Master Shifu. She knew he was lying, but he was already gone before she could call him back. Viper sighed and slithered to the kitchen where Lee was eating some soup.

"Hello, Master Viper. Are you okay? You seem sad," Lee asked concerned.

"I'm fine, Lee. And please call me Viper," She replied.

"Okay, but if you need anything just let me know," Lee smiled. Viper smiled back and slithered away. Po was right. Lee was a good person and Tigress was lucky to have him. Viper felt so sorry for Po, she couldn't hold the heaviness in her heart to herself. She told the others what Po had said and coerced them not to tell Lee, Tigress, or Po.