To Wake up Happy

Po's head was swirling around when he woke up. He first noticed the ceiling. He turned his head to the right. It seemed normal enough. Then he felt something on his belly. He looked down to see a little baby panda looking at him with red eyes. "Dada!"

"AHH!" Po exclaimed startled. He stumbled out of bed. "Ow!"

"Hehe," the panda giggled from the top of the bed.

"Po, what are you doing," Said a tired voice from the other side of the bed. Po quickly got up to see Tigress in his bed.

"Tigress? What are you doing in my bed?" Po exclaimed. Tigress sleepily looked at Po with a confused look.

"It's our bed, Po. We're married remember?" Po's eyes shot open. Then the little baby panda climbed on top of Tigress. "Hey Pogo," She smiled, taking the toddler in her arms.

"Wha," Po stuttered. His brain was swimming around. Married? Just yesterday, he could remember waving everyone goodnight and crawling to bed. Now he was married to Tigress? Po held his head. "This doesn't make sense," He said under his breath. Tigress, still holding Pogo, felt Po's head with the back of her hand.

"Are you okay, honey," Tigress asked, which threw Po for a loop. "Are you ill?" Knowing that him acting out would probably end badly for him, Po decided to go along with it.

"Um...Yeah...sweetie," Po said awkwardly, "I just have a little headache." Tigress smiled a bit and kissed him on the lips. Po grinned with a happy goofy smile as Tigress went to the kitchen. He slapped himself back to reality and started talking to himself.

"Okay Po, you're in some kind of world where you're the Dragon Warrior, you have children, and you're married to Tigress,"He said the last part in a dreamy state. He shook his head. "Focus man! Something's wrong. I must be having some kind of weird dream," Po suggested. That didn't work because if he was, he would have been awake by the slapping of his face. "Okay, what do I do. Wait," Po said as he rushed to a mirror in the room. Po looked a just a hair older and taller than he remembered. He didn't know how he got that scar on his eyelid. He looked at his hand to see a ring on his finger. Po breathed in and out. "Okay, I just need to figure out what I'm doing here and figure a way back. Maybe I slept too long and went forward in time." Po thought. Po started walking out the door. He passed the kitchen where Tigress was feeding Pogo. He noticed that the kitchen was much bigger and that the barracks were very quiet. Something was very off.

Then he decided to go to the Training Hall. When he got there, he saw a little white tiger boy punching the swinging wooden soldiers. Po thought that it may have been a new warrior to the Jade Palace. "Hello," Po said out loud. The boy stopped and turned around. He also had green eyes and a black vest with white pants. He looked at Po weirdly.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" He said, "Isn't it time for breakfast?" That surprised Po. Dad? Had Po a son? The panda's blank stare worried the white tiger as he waved his hand in front of his father to get his attention. "Dad!"

"Huh? I'm sorry...um...son. I... I'm a little out of it, today," Po replied. The white tiger smiled.

"Did you fall out of the bed again?" He asked. Po only shrugged. He assumed that he did this often. "And why are you calling me son? It's me, Jin-Ju."

"I'm sorry, Jin-Ju, my brain has been a little scrambled today," Po answered. Just then, Tigress came in with Pogo.

"Ju-ee," Blabbered Pogo. Jin-Ju instantly tensed up seeing his mother.

"Hi mom," He said nervously, but Tigress's stern face was unmistakable.

"Jin-Ju, what have I told you about practicing early," Tigress said.