Hanging

"Time to deliver the pain!" Po shouted.

"Really? What happened to the 'thunder'?" Tigress asked.

"Oh come on, I've got to be unpredictable. It's my thing," Po replied. Tigress smiled as she shook her head. Po landed his first punch on the pig bandit as Tigress did a flying kick to the other pig's face.

"Retreat!" Shouted the leader pig.

"They're getting away," Crane said.

"Come, let's get them," Po yelled. The three of them rushed after the criminals. They were unaware that the bandits had planned to retreat. They had set several traps to catch the Furious Five to lead them off their trail. Po found this out the hard way. "Come on, guys, we almost goooaaaAAHH!" Po was caught by the foot by an iron chain hidden on the ground. Tigress and Crane stopped to try and help Po. The chain was surprisingly strong and thick. The group deduced that it was probably meant to catch Tigress not Po since she's the strongest one. "Ugh!" Po groaned.

"It's no use. We need to get some tools to cut him down. I'll fly back to the Jade Palace," Crane offered. And then he flew away leaving Tigress with Po.

"Well, on the bright side, this is definitely a new view of looking at you," Po laughed. Tigress smirked.

"Are you sure you're okay being like that for a while? I don't want the blood rushing too much to your head," Tigress commented.

"I'll be fine," Po said, trying to lift himself up. "EEHEEEEEEEE AH! Nope, that's not going to happen," Po strained to say as he relaxed back to his hanging position. Tigress noticed that he tilted his head while looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You know, you look completely different upside down," Po replied.

"How so?"

"I don't know. You just look different. In a good way." Po was eye level to Tigress so he pointed to parts her face to explain the point. "Like I never noticed how your whiskers make you look cute." Tigress's eyes widened, but she chuckled it off.

"Po, I think the blood is starting to pool in your head already," Tigress replied as Po played with her whiskers. She lightly pushed his hand away even though it kind of tickled.

"Tigress, can you purr?" Po asked.

"No," She answered plainly.

"Aw, why not?"

"Because tigers don't purr like other felines. They...chuff. It sounds different," Tigress replied, not looking at Po. The next thing she felt was a gentle hand on her head. Her eyes cast daggers at Po. "Po," she warned. Without warning, she chuffed. She quickly removed his hand away from her head.

"You're right, it does sound different," Po said deliriously. Tigress looked embarrassed. "Sorry if I made you feel bad." Tigress remained silent. "But you did look pretty when you relaxed for a moment." Tigress's eyes widened and she blushed as she looked straight at Po.

"You really think so," She spluttered.

"Of course," Po said deliriously. It was obvious that him being inverted was taking effect. "That's why I love you," He said so casually. Tigress just stood there for a while speechless. It didn't register to her until Po started making a strange noise to notice that he had passed out. Tigress shook her shock off to help him get up straight. Then she remembered something.

"The tree, of course," Tigress said. She struck down the tree and Po plopped down to the ground. He was still chained to the tree, but at least he wasn't in danger of brain damage. She propped him up against the stump of the tree. Just as Po regained consciousness, Crane came with the tools.

"Ugh! What happened? I feel...weird," Po said, just as Crane broke his chains.

"There we go," Crane sighed. Tigress kept silent. "Do you think you can stand and make it to the Jade Palace?"

"Yeah, I think so," Po replied, slowly getting up. So they got back to the Jade Palace, where Po finally remembered what he had said to Tigress. "EEEP!"

"What's wrong?" Crane asked.

"Nothing," Po hastily said. He eyed Tigress, who wouldn't look at him. He cast his eyes on the ground. "I just need to go to my room for a moment to rest." With that, he left the two.

"What's wrong with him?" Crane asked Tigress. Tigress only shrugged though she knew.

Meanwhile, in Po's room, he was kicking himself in the head. "I'm such an idiot!" He muttered to himself. "She's never going to look at me now because of me telling her the truth." He plopped down on his mat in frustration.

"So you weren't just rambling on?" Tigress asked.

"AAHH! Tigress!" Po screamed. The panda steadied his heart. "What did you say?" He panted after calming down.

"You meant it. What you told me when you were on the tree?" Tigress asked.

"Yeah," Po slowly confessed. Tigress stayed stiff for a while. Then she came up to Po. "Oh no, she's going to kill me!" Po thought. But Tigress kissed him on the forehead instead, leaving Po immensely confused.

"Thank you, Po," Tigress replied.

"You're... welcome?" Po said, confused.

"Thank you for loving me. I really appreciate it. I love you as well," Tigress stated. With that, she left. Po just sat there dazed and surprised. But also...oddly happy.

The End