Perfect Love

They were still new to everything. Po was still trying to adjust to Tigress's character as was Tigress. Tigress was trying to get used to smelling like noodles as she came back from the Noodle Shop, and they were both adjusting to their time-needed sensitivity. What that meant was the amount of time they wanted to spend time with each other. "It's interesting," Po said to Crane, "how when you are with a friend, spending time is just called hanging out. But when you're with a girlfriend or boyfriend, it's a date or spending time." Crane shrugged as he gave a punch in Po's general direction. They were sparring and Po seemed to be able to do fairly well on balancing on the Balancing Bowl.

"Well, that's life for you," Crane said plainly. Po shrugged. He kept forgetting that Crane wasn't the most talkative when it came to relationships. Mostly because he didn't want to feel like a loner. As the two came down from their sparring, Tigress entered the room.

"Ah, speaking of which," Po smiled as Crane shook his head. He seemed much brighter when he knew that Tigress was around. Tigress walked over to Po.

"I'm going to Chin Dun with Viper for a while. Will you manage not to damage anything?" Tigress smirked with her arms crossed.

"Come on, I'm not that clumsy," Po said. Tigress gave her unbelieving stare. Po whipped his head around when he heard Crane snickering. "Wow, thanks, Crane. I thought you had my back."

"A hundred men couldn't 'have your back' when Tigress is involved," Crane replied. Po rolled his eyes as Tigress hugged him.

"I'll be back in three days. Take care Po," Tigress said tenderly. "I adore you."

"I adore you, too," Po smiled back as she left. Crane tilted his head in confusion.

"Why the terminology?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you two say 'I adore you' rather than I love you?" Crane asked. Po scratched the back of his head.

"Well, it's complicated," Po replied.

"You mean Tigress doesn't want you telling anyone?" Crane guessed. She was normally the one to keep secrets. Po looked away uncomfortably.

"No, it's just something between me and Tigress. It's hard to explain," Po replied. Crane shrugged as they went out the Training Hall together. "I wish it wasn't, though."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing," Po said forgetting that Crane was there. Meanwhile, Viper and Tigress were walking through the bamboo forest on their way to Chin Dun.

"Tell me again why you wanted to come with me, Tigress?" Viper asked. The 'mission' was to see Viper's father, who was hosting a ceremony in his daughter's honor. The Furious Five had already been to many of them but over time they stopped going to them. Viper honestly didn't mind, but it was out of the usual when Tigress asked to join. Tigress tried to hide her intentions.

"I wanted to join you in your ceremony," Tigress repeated.

"Why? Wouldn't you want to spend time with Po? You two spend less time together than most people would," Viper explained. This was definitely true. Po and Tigress, despite their relationship growing, didn't spend that much time with each other compared to most people. Though it did make some sense considering that Tigress did like her alone time and Po respected her space. But the most notable thing about them was the fact they were always awkward with each other as if they were still on the first date. Tigress sighed. She couldn't hide it for long and it was actually the major reason why she wanted to be with Viper.

"Actually, the truth is that I'm having some... problems with Po," Tigress confessed. The news alarmed Viper greatly. To know that two of her best friends were having problems with each other made her fear the worst.