Croc and Cat Know a Lot about That

Tigress wasn't necessarily thrilled with her arrival, but it later proved to be a very great thing she did. And after the wedding, Po and Tigress did have to -

Actually, let's start from the beginning. Fung, the former leader of the pathetic- I mean the least successful croc bandits had taken up a job in the village. All the Furious Five never really considered Fung and his group a threat, so when he finally got out of prison and began serving the community, it didn't really bother them. Po, like always, took to the new Fung like a fish to water. Unlike his father, Fung took to the blacksmithing industry. At first, the Furious Five and Po were always called there because Fung would burn the shop. However, his employer, Mr. Hong, took Fung like his son and excused the accidents. Eventually, Fung learned he did like blacksmithing. It was fun dealing with metal. It was like clay, but it wasn't as cumbersome. Tigress most often voiced her concern for Mr. Hong and then eventually Fung. "I don't like it," Tigress said. Po rolled his eyes as he ate his food. They were in his room talking about Fung.

"Tigress, you have to learn to trust people. Even if Fung does do something criminal, you know how he is," Po reasoned. Tigress grumbled.

"I still don't like it," Tigress muttered, leaning on the doorpost. Po came behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Tigress gasped.

"Come on, have an open mind...for me," Po asked with his winning smile. Tigress sighed.

"Fine," Tigress murmured. Po smiled bigger and kissed Tigress on the cheek.

"Good, I'm going down in the village to see how Fung's doing," Po said. Tigress noticed something on Po's face.

"Po, come here," Tigress said. Po spun around. "You have something on your face." She licked the crumbs off his face clean. Po blushed and whimpered. He grumbled lowly as Tigress smirked at him.

"I wish you would stop being so mischievous," Po sighed. Tigress's smirk grew as she went on her way to train.

"You know you love it," Tigress said. And the unfortunate thing was Po did like it. Anyways, Po went to the blacksmith that Fung had been working with. It was actually surprising how Fung had developed over the year here. The heavy lifting of the metal materials had given Fung some impressive muscles. So much so that Fung had often gotten wolf whistles from women he would pass.

"Hey, Fung," Po shouted. Fung jumped. The hot molten piece of metal clanked to the floor.

"Po! Don't scare me like that," Fung remarked.

"Sorry, I was just wondering how you were doing," Po said. Fung sighed.

"Come on, man. You know that I've been here for the longest. Is Tigress doubting me again?" Fung asked.

"Kind of," Po laughed nervously.

"I don't know what you see in her, dude," Fung sighed.

"Love has a funny way of ignoring certain things and focusing on others," Po explained. Fung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah," He said as he hammered the metal object, "I'm just glad I'm not in love."

"Why do you say that?" Po asked.

"Women are difficult to understand, man," Fung said.

"Hey, so are some guys, too," Po smiled. Po casually walked to the window. "So if love isn't your plan, then what is?"

"Well, I want to be able to get these metal things done with. Don't get me wrong I love blacksmithing, but I think I'm needed elsewhere. And I know that Tigress would be glad."

"You shouldn't move just because of her," Po said absentmindedly glancing out the window.

"I'm not, but I think I need to start a new life. Mr. Hong is actually giving me some money to start my own business."