Crane's Sister

No one, absolutely NO ONE thought that Crane would be a sibling. The bird honestly never talked about his family. The team knew about his mother and knew about his deceased uncle and father. Crane never really mentioned any other part of his family tree. "It should be on the top shelf," Shifu instructed. Po and Crane were helping Master Shifu reach one of the scrolls from the shelves. Both the panda and the bird knew full well that Shifu could get it for himself, but he insisted on the help of them. Crane was holding up the ladder and Po was trying to find the scroll.

"Are you sure that it's here, Master Shifu? I don't see any- Oh wait, found it," Po said, grabbing the scroll. He was just about to come down when Zeng rushed in with urgent news.

"Zeng? What's the matter?" Shifu asked.

"An urgent message from the village for Master Crane. Your sister is in the village," Zeng panted. Crane's eyes grew out of their sockets.

"My sister!" Crane exclaimed, releasing the ladder and following Zeng.

"WHOA!" Po screamed, plunging to the ground. "Ow," He groaned. Master Shifu helped the panda up. "I didn't know that Crane had a sibling."

"Neither did I, although we would do a lot better to have more personal talks about each other's past," Shifu said absentmindedly.

"Shifu?" Po asked, wondering what he was thinking about.

"Hmm? Nothing Po. Go and get the others and then find Master Crane. I'm sure he's very excited to see his sister," Shifu smiled.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Crane shouted. He stood there, staring angrily at a female version of himself. Just the complete opposite character wise. The bird wore a red dress, bracelets all over her legs, and her head feather seemed to be dyed in bright orange colors. This was Su, Crane's sister.

"I was just wanting to see my dear loving brother," Su smiled all too innocently. "It's that good enough?"

"No," Crane said. "Does mom know you're here?" Crane sighed.

"Does she need to know? I'm a fully grown woman, Crane. I can take care of myself," Su argued.

"And other people," Crane muttered under his breath. Su grabbed Crane by the chest feathers and brought him beak to beak.

"Listen, don't think that just because you're a Kung Fu master doesn't mean I can't wrestle you down like we did when we were little," Su threatened. Crane, breaking his usual nervous character, laughed mockingly.

"I'd like to see you try," he challenged. Su just smirked. So you can imagine, Po, Tigress, and the others' surprise when they saw Crane on the floor with a radical looking crane on top of him. "Uncle! Uncle!" Su let Crane up. "How are you still so strong?"

"Since I left, I've been keeping in shape. Once I learned that you were a Kung Fu Master, I took up some skills," Su smirked.

"Su!" Po and Tigress exclaimed. The crane looked at the two and smiled as she ran up to them.

"Po! Tigress! It's good to see you," Su said.

"You know them?" Crane asked.

"I ran into her when I had to go on a trip with my dad. We use to hang out a lot before you became part of the Furious Five," Po replied.

"When Master Shifu would allow me on missions, Su offered to go and I taught her everything I knew," Tigress answered. "She lived in the village for quite some time and then left before you came."

"Of course she learned from the tiger," Crane muttered.

"But for the people who don't know her," Viper said loudly.