Surprise!

Po was eating with the rest of the Furious Five when Tigress came into the room. "Good morning everyone," Tigress said in a tone that was a little too happy for Po's taste.

"Good morning," Everyone nonchalantly said. Po protected his food from Tigress as she sat next to him with a sly smile on her face. The others were confused.

"Is everything okay?" Crane asked.

"Of course," Po slowly muttered, standing up from his seat and going to the cupboard, "I just need to make sure that everything is... secure." Tigress held her smile.

"Is something going on between you two?" Viper asked.

"No," Both Tigress and Po answered as Po sat back down.

"I'm just making sure I'm taking... precautions," Po muttered. Tigress still held her smirk. Then Po came up with an idea. He 'accidentally' dropped his fork and went down to the floor to get it. Tigress didn't bother looking when all of a sudden she felt something clamp onto her tail. It wasn't painful, it was almost like it was caressing her tail with something warm and wet. Tigress's eyes popped open and a noticeable blush came over her face as Po popped back up with his fork. Tigress looked at Po and saw a sly smile on his face and small pieces of orange fur on his mouth. Tigress glared at Po.

"Okay... now the looks have switched," Mantis noted.

"What are you guys doing?" Crane asked.

"Nothing that would concern you," Po smiled, putting his dishes up. "I'll go to my room for now." With that, the Panda left. Tigress huffed as she ate the rest of her food. Po and Tigress had gotten into a kind of competition that involved them trying to surprise each other or catch each other off guard. The two weren't sure how it all started, but they did like the competition. Or at least one of them did. Tigress enjoyed the challenge and liked how Po looked confused and flustered. Po, on the other hand, didn't necessarily dislike it, but he was always confused about the whole thing. Why would Po do it then? Because he knew Tigress liked it and was willing to do it for her sake. As Po went to his room, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed. He looked behind himself to see Zeng cleaning. "Zeng, do you hear anyone?"

"No, Dragon Warrior," Zeng replied. Po shrugged and went inside his room. He sat on his mat and stretched out when he heard a sound. He turned around to see a cross armed Tigress.

"AHHH! Tigress! What are you doing here?" Po asked. Tigress didn't say anything. She simply walked around the mat, stood in front of Po, kissed him on the forehead, and turned around, lightly whipping her tail in front of his nose. Po stood like a statue before Tigress's giggle shook him awake. "Sneaky cat," He muttered. Tigress giggled more as she left. Po sat there trying to figure out how to get back at Tigress.

Master Shifu was in the courtyard practicing with his flute when Po came over to see him. He bowed respectfully to his teacher. "Ah, Dragon Warrior. What did you do this time?"

"What?! Nothing! Yet," Po added. "I actually need a favor of you." Shifu eyed Po suspiciously.

"And what kind of favor is that?" Shifu asked.

"I want some tips on how to be seductive," Po replied. Shifu's mind stopped for a moment to process what Po just said.

"To be perfectly honest, I thought everyone BUT you would be asking something like that," Shifu confessed. "Why?" Po thought of something quick.

"The last couple of bandits were female and they caught me off guard with their... ways," Po nervously lied. Shifu was still cautious with the giant panda but shrugged. What's the worst that could happen?