Sick

Everyone has done this, might as well I do it too

Poor, poor Tigress and Po. The tiger and panda were bedridden in the sickbay. A recent mission led them to the cold mountains where they dived into a frozen lake to dodge the enemy. When they came down, the sudden change in the warm air was just a free ticket for a cold. So now these two mighty warriors were sick with a cold, and they were miserable. Or at least, Tigress was.

"Why do we have to stay in the same room with each other?" She exclaimed to Crane. Viper sighed as Crane replied.

"We have to make sure that you guys don't spread your sickness. You guys can manage for a while, can't you?" Crane said. Tigress glared at the bird. "Well, Po can."

"You're lucky he's asleep," Viper said. The big panda snored loudly as they were talking. "It's not going to be that bad with him. Plus, you were going to have to deal with him some way. Just make the most out of the situation. And behave. We know Po can be a bit of a handful but still."

"Just stay here and make sure you don't leave the barracks," Crane instructed.

"Where are you guys going," Tigress asked.

"We...um... we have to go because..."

"Mr. Ping wanted us to fill in for Po," Viper finished Crane's stammering.

"Yeah, and he needs everyone on deck," Crane smiled.

Tigress rose her eyebrow. "Why all of you," she asked. Crane and Viper looked at each other nervously.

"Bye!" And they were off. Tigress grumbled and plopped back down in her bed. She looked over to Po. He was on his back, snoring with an open mouth.

"Well, I might as well get some rest," Tigress reasoned, going to sleep. It seemed like only ten minutes when she heard some noise coming from the kitchen. "Po," She muttered. She didn't even look at the empty bed to know. She sniffled all the way to the kitchen and saw the panda chowing down on some dumplings. It was a small quantity, however, but Tigress didn't notice that. "Po, you're supposed to be resting."

"Aw, I'm hungry," Po whined. Tigress shook her head. It's too early for this, She thought to herself. "But I can't eat."

"Why?"

"When you're sick, food doesn't taste right. So I can't taste my food. It's such a tragedy," Po dramatically sniffled. Tigress rolled her eyes. "Why aren't you training?"

"Being sick affects my ability to...ACHOO... fight." Po offered her a piece of cloth. "Thanks," Tigress said, taking the cloth and sitting down. "Plus, Master Shifu wanted us to make sure we were confined to the barracks."

"Oh well, that doesn't mean we can't have some fun," Po said cheerfully.

Tigress shook her head. "Po, I don't think that would be the best idea." Tigress loudly grumbled to clear her throat. "Ugh, I hate being sick."

"On the bright side, you won't be getting sick again anytime soon. Plus, it's a day to rest."

"I don't do rest."

"Yeah, you don't do happiness either," Po replied, starting to lose hope in cheering her up.

"I'm happy," Tigress sniffled.

Po coughed and silenced a hidden laugh "Yeah, yeah say it to my face." Po felt her hands on his face, and Tigress forced him to look at her angry face. Po's cheeks were puffed up by her hands.

"I am happy," Tigress growled. She released Po's face to release a cough. "Just not in the way I thought." Po sighed. Tigress looked at Po for a while. She noticed that Po wasn't smiling or at the least eating. "What's the matter?"