Strange Behavior

Po was going to the Hall of Heroes to find Master Shifu. "Master Shifu," Po called. "Where are you? I need to talk to you about the slight possibility of something being my fault." As Po was looking everywhere for Master Shifu, Po happened upon a red ruby in the private corner of the Hall. "Ooh," Po marveled. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at him. He went over to touch the ruby when suddenly a shot of lightning came out of the ruby and struck Po. "OW!" Po retracted back, stumbling back into the open hallway, where Tigress just so happened to be.

"Po, what happened? I heard you shout," Tigress said.

"Huh, oh it's nothing. I just got shocked from that ruby in the room," Po said, rubbing his head. "I feel funny."

"Not surprised," Tigress replied, helping him up from the ground. Po still stumbled about, holding his head as if it weighed a ton. His vision turned blurry. "Po, are you okay?"

"Hehe," He laughed as though he was drunk, "You're very pretty, Tigress." The tigress was confused.

"Um... Po? I think that ruby did something to your brain," Tigress said, pushing Po off of her. Po grabbed Tigress's hand and gingerly stroked it. "Po? What are you doing?"

"Tiggy?" Po slurred, "Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you," Tigress replied. "But I'm starting to have a reason to."

"Yay! You don't hate me!" Po rejoiced as he hugged Tigress, picking her up in the process. As he rested her down, Tigress began to growl. "Aw, now you hate me again."

"What did that ruby do to you," Tigress grumbled.

"Well, my dear Tigress," Po said seemingly completely competent, "the Yin-Lung Ruby has the quality of making the person it shocks very affectionate and passionate. It also makes the person very honest and truthful and they won't remember anything from this."

"How do you know this then?"

"Because in this state, the Po you know doesn't have much control. But this kind of Po has always cherished you and admired you deeply," Po replied with a smirk. Tigress eyed him suspiciously.

"I know Po is my friend, but you make it sound... different," Tigress said. Po rolled his eyes.

"Okay then, I'll be blunt," Po answered. He grabbed Tigress around the waist and before she could even think of protesting, Po kissed her on the lips. Tigress's muffled protest died down when she realized what was happening. She unconsciously closed her eyes. There was something...nice about this kiss. She never really knew what it was like to be kissed. It was...new. And with Po it seemed, great. Po tried to pull away, but Tigress's hands had kept him in place. She could hear his chuckling. Tigress felt Po stroke her cheek, making her pull away. Po smiled at Tigress's confused face. "I love you."

"Wha-wha...what?"

"I love you. It's as simple as that," Po replied. "Now, remember, I won't remember anything. So you'll be the only one to know what happened. Unless you tell me. But no matter what, I love you. But after about a few more seconds, I won't remember anyway, so," Po quickly pecked her on the cheek. "see you around." Then Po suddenly fell to the floor.

"Po!"

"Urgh! What happened," Po asked.

"You... um... you passed out after being shocked by some red ruby," Tigress explained partially.

"Oh, sorry to worry you Tigress," Po replied smiling. "Anyways, do you know where Master Shifu is?"

"Po!" Shifu exclaimed. "There's a flood in the kitchen!"

"Ah, that well, you seem um..." Po started. Shifu jumped up and grabbed Po's ear, dragging him to the kitchen. This left Tigress just standing there in the Hall of Heroes confused, conflicted, and in need of direction. Po loved her. That would explain a lot. Tigress thought about it all.

She thought about it for a while too. It was four days before she found Po in the Hall of Heroes again, cleaning up the floor. After he was done, Po noticed Tigress in the room. "Oh, hey Tigress."

"Po, could I talk to you," Tigress asked.

"Aren't you already," Po joked. Tigress chuckled just a bit. "Hey, you laughed at my joke!"

"Yeah," Tigress said, dismissing the whole thing. "Listen, I didn't tell you everything that happened when you were shocked by that red ruby."

"Oh, well what happened?" Po asked. Tigress sighed.

"You um... became very...affectionate and passionate towards me and then kissed me. And you told me no matter what you would say, you loved me," Tigress slowly said. Po's face of horror was enough to make Tigress snicker.

"Please tell me you're kidding," Po said worriedly. Tigress shook her head.

"Do you love me," Tigress asked. Po was silent for a moment. Tigress drew closer to him. "Po?"

"I... I do," Po replied. Tigress smiled. She kissed Po on the lips, making his eyes pop outside of his sockets. She pulled away and replied,

"I love you too."

"Wow," Po said in a high pitched voice. So Po jumped around the room while Tigress watched with a small smile on her face. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the room with the red ruby. While Po was dancing about, Tigress went into the room and her curiosity got the better of her. She knew she wasn't the most affectionate person so what if the ruby could help? She went into the room.

After a while, Po wasn't aware of where Tigress was. Then Po heard something call him. "Po." It sounded like Tigress, but Tigress wouldn't sound like that. Po went to where Tigress was which was right next to the ruby.

"Tigress?" Before Po could say anything else, Tigress tackled Po to the ground. She purred as she rubbed her head against him. "Tigress, what's happening?"

"Turns out that the longer you hold the ruby, the longer its effects will last," Tigress smirked.

"And how long did you hold it?" Po asked nervously. Tigress chuckled almost seductively.

"As long as I need it," Tigress replied.

"Oh dear," Po sighed as Tigress kissed him.

The End