Love

"He's been up there for a while," Crane commented. The Furious Five were in the kitchen talking and chatting when a worried Crane turned to the subject of Po. "Do you think he's going through something?"

"I can't imagine what," Viper replied, "He seemed normal as usual when I last saw him today."

"How long has he been up there?" Tigress questioned.

"About three hours, and it's past his normal mid-afternoon meal," Crane said worriedly.

"Guys, I'm sure Po is fine," Monkey chimed in. "Plus, we don't have to worry about him going hungry. The peach tree is bearing full fruit."

"Yeah, but why is he staying up there for so long?" Tigress asked. Monkey shrugged.

"Maybe he's figured out a new way to fit 100 bean buns in his mouth," Mantis joked. Everyone laughed except Tigress, who was still worried. About a couple of minutes passed by until Tigress finally stood up.

"That's it, I'm going to find out what's up." Before she could go far, Po came into the kitchen.

"Hey guys," Po greeted with a smile.

"Po!" The whole group stood up and hugged Po.

"Whoa, guys! I was just up at the peachtree. I didn't know you missed me that much."

"We're sorry, Po," Viper said, slithering off his neck.

"You've been up there for a while, about three hours," Crane said.

"Yeah," Po replied, scratching the back of his head nervously. "I was just thinking about some things."

"What were you thinking," Tigress asked as they all sat down. Po was quiet for a while. Everyone knew he was nervous when darted his eyes around the room.

"Love," He said softly. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Ooooo," Viper, Monkey, and Mantis all jeered. Po rolled his eyes.

"And what, pray tell, were you thinking about love specifically," Crane asked, with a suggestive grin.

"Not that kind of love. Well, I guess that kind of love too. I was thinking about the many forms of love," Po explained. This confused the others.

"What do you mean?"

"There are many kinds of love. Some are mutual. Others are one-sided. Some are even a love of hatred. There are so many different kinds of love. Like 'Godly' love or addicted love," Po explained.

"What's that?" Mantis asked.

"This is whatever your primary focus is. Whatever takes up your first priority, whatever you centralize your life around, is your god," Po said. "I've learned that if it is something that you can see, your hope is very limited."

"Huh?" Monkey said confused.

"Let's say my godly love is for doing Kung Fu, which it kind of is. If I happened to be in a situation that prevented me from doing Kung Fu, I would have a very hard time coping with it and I would have to find a different love to put all my hope in. It's something that everyone has, but some people don't know it. That's why it's good to have a godly love for something you can't see."

"Okay," Monkey said, rubbing his head from loads of information. "What other... and maybe simpler kinds of love did you discover."

"Friendship love," Po said.

"Oh, that's easy to explain, right?" Viper said.

"Not really. Friendship love can be in different ways. It can mean casual, like just in acquaintances. It can be work-related, like with us. Both of these kinds of friendship love have little... secrets between them. Most of them don't share intimate secrets. But these are the start for the other friendship loves."